David Lachapelle talking smack about M

Bitch

Well, to be fair, that's kind-of the point. It's intentionally vulgar and tacky.

And he probably couldn't have done any worse with "Hung up" than what they ended up with. :lol:

Well, that's fine if you like vulgar and tacky. His style gets tired very quickly and his work feels very uninspired after you've seen it for awhile.

Though I think his version of the video could have been more interesting actually. I'm not a fan of the Hung Up video.

I thought Robyn backtracked and said she was misquoted and it was lost in translation. :chuckle:

Didn't know about Jacobs. Interesting now he's her gay BFF.

Robyn indeed was misquoted about the stuff during the tour (she made it clear and made sure Perez posted it on his blog), but I wasn't referring to this.

Way before she was asked to open for M, she said that she's not going to work with M, cuz she "works with musicians, not celebs." Um, yeah... :chuckle:http://www.femalefirst.co.uk/entertainment/Robyn-51545.html

regarding Jacobs, well, he didn't say anything too mean about her just that he wasn't impressed with her; or something along those lines.

^ moderators - exterminate.

BUMP reminder for the above rules and...

I'd like to stress that that this is not a fansite forum for these artists. People are welcome to appreciate and worship these princesses, but people are welcome to negatively criticize them as well and disagree with you. And you all need to respect differences to your opinion with forum members, no matter how wrong and stupid you think those opinions are. There are frequently fights breaking out here that are much more than just a difference than in opinion about these princesses. The bitchy feuds make this forum a pain for everybody in here. Please refrain from getting entangled in fan wars and most especially personal attacks towards other forum members. It escalates into too much crap. There is an ignore function, please use it! Never mind what haters say, ignore them 'til they fade away. :gangsta:

Also, if you signed up on this forum primarily to street team promote and loonily defend so-and-so princess and troll-stir with the tons of Madonna fans on this primarily Madonna site, get the fuck out of here. Go to a big fansite that specifically caters to that artist and its fanbase.

Any further problems (major problems) that occur in here, please click on the REPORT button on the problematic thread or contact one of the mods for this section.

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Guest McKay
So if he said only wonderful things about her, would you believe she was a pleasant person? Or do you believe any negative portrayal of her, because it fits in with what you obviously believe about her already?

Madonna is just like all of us, complicated and full of contradictions. She can be a bitch, but she can also be incredibly kind and generous to those she loves and respects. David Lachapelle is an asshole druggie, who she had creative differences with. He's obviously still bitter about it.

It's not a big deal.

I'm just saying that maybe she was really a bitchy to him and his pissed of at her but said that I always find it very unprofessional when people go on and on how someone is a bad person. For some people it hard to take the high road

Guest ursaminorjim

Aw, who cares. They're all just a bunch of spoiled famous people with a modicum of talent, I couldn't care less if they're nice people or if they get along.

DANCE FOR ME, MONKEYS! AMUSE ME NOW! :rant:

Sounds like David is using M's name to elevate GaGa's name a bit. I would believe she would ask her to be a part of the opening act and not part of the main show. But coming from his mouth I would be cautious about his words.

Guest ursaminorjim

Please. Like Gaga would dare to venture an opinion on anybody at this stage of her career now. :lmao:

Guest Not4Pussies

he is a bitter queen who is still obsessed with madonna

i saw him at m's los angeles confessions show

and his work has a madonna influence

rihanna's disturbia video

no doubts its my life video

etc.

Actually, he made it sound like something that might happen in the future. At first he was raving about GaGa and shit, then he said that he told GaGa that "you'll see, M is gonna ask you to sing on her show, to show off", and then he added "and she DID!"

He looked at the camera with a smirk and said "and you heard it here first!"

So who knows, the GaGa might pop up at on one of the stops in Europe.

I think that is quite possible. GaGa is touring Europe in July as well, isn't she? I wonder where she might show up. Wasn't there rumors that "special guests" might perform with Madonna in Tel Aviv? I know Timberlake is the big name rumored, but maybe GaGa is going too?

I wish I lived in Europe to see this tour extension!

Wow. She does get an LOT of people coming out of the woodwork without a kind word to say about her. A lot more than any other major celebrity it seems. Sandra Bernhard, her own brother Christopher, now David LaChappelle. Could it just be that they are jealous and bitter or that she is quite a rotten soulless person behind the scenes...hmm?

Wow. She does get an LOT of people coming out of the woodwork without a kind word to say about her. A lot more than any other major celebrity it seems. Sandra Bernhard, her own brother Christopher, now David LaChappelle. Could it just be that they are jealous and bitter or that she is quite a rotten soulless person behind the scenes...hmm?

u r so intelligent. What school did u go 2?

If you look at the amount of people who have only positive things to say about her,people who work with her and know her,compared to the people who have nasty things to say,the people who have good things to say and give praise are in the majority. And it's always the same people,secretly they still want to be in her circle. There so angry and bitter that she cut them out of her life or didn't want to work with them. It's very telling actually...but you're not that bright to to catch that are you.. :lmao:

Guest Disgusting Cat

Not just them...james Mrrison called her 'rude', as well as a host of countless people.

Rufus Wainwright had this to say about her;

''Madonna

There's a dark force at work here - she subverts everything for her own gain. I went to see her London show and it was all so dour and humourless. She surpasses even Joan Crawford in terms of megalomania. Which makes her a kind of dark gay icon in itself.''

he phrased it better than I ever could. :lol:

Not just them...james Mrrison called her 'rude', as well as a host of countless people.

Rufus Wainwright had this to say about her;

''Madonna

There's a dark force at work here - she subverts everything for her own gain. I went to see her London show and it was all so dour and humourless. She surpasses even Joan Crawford in terms of megalomania. Which makes her a kind of dark gay icon in itself.''

he phrased it better than I ever could. :lol:

Rufus was spot on with the comments. It's hard to understand why someone as famous and successful always comes across so dour and humourless especially in interviews and in public. She's even renowned for ignoring her own fans. Glad I'm not one of the limp wristed gullible queens behind a computer who take everything she does as gospel. The Joan Crawford comparison made me laugh! :lol: