Madonna to perform at Jackson concert after all?

I find it odd that people say "Human Nature" - it's such a forgetable song considering his range of work.

I'd like her to do something fun like PYT although it is another lesser known hit. I suspect the battle to get the good songs will be great if this does happen.

As for fans, there will always be the real hardcore ones who hate another artist being consider better than their favourite. Lord knows, there are several on here who can't bare any discussion about Madonna. And it does have to be said that there have been enough news reports showing some really psycho Jacko fans. Release the doves, woman! He did attract some loons. However, I think most people are adult enough to be at a rememberance concert and not boo.

I don't Madonna will make another statement until her tour starts. She's very good at not jumping on bandwagons just to be seen to say something.

Your Madgesty,

I implore you, no.. Don't get carried away.

Sometimes a queen's videotaped benediction is enough.

But you're a stubborn bitch, I know..And if you've made up your mind...

I suggest that you let the others and everybody else-- Aretha, Whitney, Mariah, Prince, Beyonce, Usher, Justin, the whole lot of them-- fight over the top songs, while you choose THE MOST OBSCURE yet COOL song in the MJ catalog for your own performance, then give it your own legendary brand of reinvention then BLOW EVERYBODY AWAY!!!

-- Your subject.

Guest dicktracy
I think Heal The World would be so appropriate for her to do and she would do a loverly job.

And she could add Hey You as incidental music.... :demonic:

Do you think Winehouse will be asked to reprise her drunken version of Beat It?

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

OMG! That is fucking hilarious!!!!!!! PMSL!!!!!!!!!

Guest D'Deridex

I don't care what she sings as long as she takes it seriously. For the love of god, please do not get up on stage with that Sticky & Sweet voice. I want her to wow the crowd on every level.

Guest ursaminorjim
Celine already has her song sorted

Oh Jesus. What circle of hell is this?

Kinda looks like a Peaches concert, come to think of it.

Guest ursaminorjim
Do you think Winehouse will be asked to reprise her drunken version of Beat It?

Priceless. Amy's trying to sell it like Joplin and latter-day Jagger and Charlotte's doing her best Michael (if Michael were on Broadway, anyways). And the band is just...terrible. :lol:

Who on Earth paired these two?!

I don't think Madonna will make another statement until her tour starts. She's very good at not jumping on bandwagons just to be seen to say something.

:thumbsup:

I envision a MJ song during the request section...Im sure they started rehearsals on song selections as of friday. And didn't Jamie king have some history with MJ back in the 80s? I also see MJ replacing Obama at the end of the get stupid video.

Celine already has her song sorted

this was so funny..hahahahahaha.look's like mIcHAEL cHIMPZ BUBBLES..HAHAHA

I don't know about MJ fans hating Madonna...nor do i care but its very possible to love on and hate the other..well maybe not hate because thats a ridiculous term but i can't stand mj and his music. i think he's overrated as a musician, never really cared for any of his music or for the man himself yet i'm a huge madonna fan. they are completely separate entities and represent two completely different types of artists and music.

I remember a thread where MJ fans called Madonna a pedophile or something. It was kinda ridiculous. Thats where i got the impression that MJ fans weren't too keen on Madonna. I mean Janet fans can't stand her so why not fans of her brother?

I'm listening to 'Off the Wall' (the song now) and I dunno, I totally can hear M singing this...the pitch would have to be lower of course but the lyrics are totally her! I think it'd go down a storm!

I agree,"Off The Wall" would be a perfect song for Madonna to perform.Vocally,it's an easy song to sing and the lyrics have that same 'forget-your-troubles-and-dance-the-night-away' theme that Madonna has always done.

REPLACE CROW VOICE HUMAN NATURE with JACKO VERSION HUMAN NATURE

MIXED WITH A BIT OF S W V RIGHT HERE

Ooh S double..S double...S..S double U..V :wow: *does the butterfly*

Okay I suddenly remember something Free Willy related... :confused: