Let's appreciate BAD GIRL!!!!

HER BEST VIDEO OF THE 90's!!!

I mean, theres a "story", theres Christopher Walken, Her Hair & Makeup =:dramatic:

Not to mention the Song itself is Great. (AND IT IS FROM HER BEST ALBUM)

"Bad Girl" is epic in every way, Even in 2009!!!

Oh Yeah.... and theres this:

edg78.jpg

:thumbsup:

I just don't understand why she hasn't done this song live? It's so fantastic and superior to Rain and some others. It was brilliant on Saturday Night Live and it could be a real show stopper.

another wonderful erm..hommage by M & David Fincher.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Fabulous sick movie

An almost forgotten gem. One of her top videos. Missed off from GHV2 and The Girlie Show. Fingers crossed for the next tour.

An almost forgotten gem. One of her top videos. Missed off from GHV2 and The Girlie Show. Fingers crossed for the next tour.

Imagine if she replaced 'Devil...' on Sticky with this :wow:

MADONNA! Call Me..:americanlife:

The video is a CINEMATIC MASTERPIECE. Definitely one of her best. It's so RICH in the little details, like licking the catfood off her fingers -I want to believe that that wasn't in the original story board, they just put it in because it seemed right. It OOZES class and BUDGET -I love where the road becomes the bar and the barman wipes it.

The video is great, but on record Madonna's lead vocal should probably have been rerecorded. This wasn't a case of a raw, emotional vocal performance that couldn't be recaptured in subsequent takes (see: "Live To Tell"). It sounds like she has a bit of a head cold and much of the phrasing is whiny.

"Bad Girl" holds the distinction of being my mom's favorite Madonna song.

Love Bad Girl. I hope and pray they include the Extended version of the track on her new Greatest Hits.

I just don't understand why she hasn't done this song live? It's so fantastic and superior to Rain and some others. It was brilliant on Saturday Night Live and it could be a real show stopper.

Maybe because it's a depressing song? I dunno, just sayin'.

I think the reason why she doesnt perform it on tour is that its not really relatable to her now. I dont think shes had that inner sadness for a long term...that feeling of being lost and looking for love in the wrong places.

Really?

The video really made the song better I must say.

I LOVE this song.

But dun understand why some of you "cringe" when she sings "And you always be my babyyyyyyy" ( :shock: Mimi copied Madge! )