where the hell has madonna been?

Guest Pud Whacker

A wigged one section brunette is the closest we'll ever get.. :fag:

Exactly

And may I add it was no coincidence that when that happened it was on her darkest tour ever

UH

FACT

I miss her darkest tour ever..She should tour Australia with it but drop Holiday & La Isla from the setlist. :fag:

"Holiday" should be replaced with "Get Together" because even though it's such a gorgeous Ibiza anthem there is also a darkness to it (and I think the video worked in that way).

And instead of "La Isla" she should do "Miles Away" gypsi edition.

Oh and "What it Feels Like for a Girl" video interlude should be updated into "Mother and Father" 2010 remix.

That way she'll cover all the post-DWT studio albums and piss off even more Oz fans cause there will be no '80s song whatsoever. :queenbitch:

"Holiday" should be replaced with "Get Together" because even though it's such a gorgeous Ibiza anthem there is also a darkness to it (and I think the video worked in that way).

And instead of "La Isla" she should do "Miles Away" gypsi edition.

Oh and "What it Feels Like for a Girl" video interlude should be updated into "Mother and Father" 2010 remix.

That way she'll cover all the post-DWT studio albums and piss off even more Oz fans cause there will be no '80s song whatsoever. :queenbitch:

:lmao:

Yes, the mole it used 2 b legendary..

but it seems largely forgotten now :americanlife:

Confessions hair was just..I mean the bitch was stunning. That's why I'm all the more confused bout

her Conan The Barbarian/Dyan Cannon cheek draperies...I mean it's not like it's her darkest tour ever.

But Confessions had dark bits too :fag:

Guest chatty kathy

If we're lucky the next pics we will get will be ones w/Mercy.

rj2x04.jpg

David's gonna really think it's sucks for a while if she gets all his mommy torso time.

fd2b6b50.jpg

THE FACE

This was THE FACE that I fell in love with.. I was too young to get into the whole Virgin thing (that was my sister's) but it was the TRUE BLUE look that got me :inlove:

pdp_onset_raga_ns1.jpg

Guest Pud Whacker
THE FACE

This was THE FACE that I fell in love with.. I was too young to get into the whole Virgin thing (that was my sister's) but it was the TRUE BLUE look that got me :inlove:

pdp_onset_raga_ns1.jpg

of course.

I can't imagine recapturing the True Blue era hair style, nor anything before that. Why? Because she'd basically become a cartoon version of herself if she attempted it. It may be a cool nostalgic thing to do for a video or even a section of the tour, but anyone thinking she should bring back the mole and the hair of the 80's must be crazy to think it will work today.

I suspect if she ever goes short again, it will be something stylish to fit today's styles.

By the way, if she ever goes dark... this is the style I'd lover to see her sport again... just gorgeous:

rs032389.jpg

I'd love it if she'd go brunette on stage, but that simply won't happen because most of her dancers have very dark hair and with her being blonde she stands out a lot more.. I think that's the main reason for the blonde hair during her live shows.

I also agree that many women actually look better with slightly shorter hair at a certain age, but not "short short". I think someone like Madonna would look really good with the hair someone posted here from the love dont live here anymore video. altho i must admit that i prefer her with shoulder lenght dark hair though, think AL period.

I'd go crazy for her to do something wild with her hair, think lap period, but i accept that shes a bit too "old" for that right now. it wont work.

Guest ursaminorjim
rb057.jpg

Okay, that picture? She looks incredible.

As for the Bettie Page-as-a-platinum-blonde-warrior-corpse look? I actually kinda dig it.

Guest ursaminorjim

Dude, there's a thousand threads in here about every concieveable topic w/r/t Madonna. Why can't one be about her hairstyles? Lord knows she's got plenty of 'em.

Guest jordywind

im guessing she been rehearsing, only got bout 2 weeks n few days till it all kicks off again!!! can not wait!! x

Everyone bitched about the "granny curls"....

rb057.jpg

and then we got this :scared:

sas157.jpg

I wish she would have kept the curls.

No, she'd done that hairstyle to death. That’s just comparing a really good picture to a bad one. The fringe looked good, especially on the tour programme shots.

I hope she does something more drastic next time. I think a new colour is the way to go...

Guest Pud Whacker

i have never understood the dislike of the crazy house bangs. theyre fantastic. theyre were great in 85 and brilliant in 08.

8183e701.jpg

e63ef866.jpg

Guest thehiltonsuite
She looked her absolute worst in 1993 with short hair, she should never go that short ever.

gs_party2.jpg

You are CRAZY! She looked soooo beautiful for The Girlie Show. I think it suited her so well. One of my favorite looks ever.