Appreciate the 'Hung Up' VIDEO

acko

The EMA performance is one of her best awards show EVER! The Grammy's pale in comparison. The energy from the crow was insane. Perfect!

That's a bit mean towards Madonna :dramatic:

That's a bit mean towards Madonna :dramatic:

:lmao::lmao::lmao:

It's funny because I thought that was actually what he MEANT. I never realised he meant crowd until now; I thought he was (rightly) referring to Madge's raspy yet enthusiastic vocal stylings. I can't stop lolling now.

Here's the first performance of Hung Up in Lisbon, you could barelly hear her there cos the croud was crazy (actually she told latter that night that 'she' couldnt hear herself also):

I have never understood all the hate for her vocals at the EMA's. I think she's sounds pretty great. It's the first time singing the song live. It's in her top 5 most iconic performances. She said she felt like she was shot out of a cannon and that's a a pretty good metaphor.

here it is from my angle

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

I wish I was that boombox... :horny::demonic:

great video, btw

Edited by Narendra Sen

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

BEST. STRUT.

The Whole Live Earth Thing was just :wow:... There's a lot 2 b said 4 Madonna as a stadium performer..

She's kind of unusual that way..given the commercial pop songs she makes..I think we forget that sometimes..

And here's my motion sickness inducing clip of her at Wembley.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ac6THTgBeHg&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param'>http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ac6THTgBeHg&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ac6THTgBeHg&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

it's not that motion sickness inducing, actually; it's pretty decent IMO ('now let's check the end of the runway...' - and she came straight to you *faints*'; u were so close to her... :dramatic: )

oh, and I love the boombox hump too :horny:

Guest chatty kathy

Loved the song first time I heard it. thought it was very catchy, and still do.

Ditto for the video. IMPHO the Grammy's were fine, but the EMA's is what did it for me. I could do w/out the animation I guess.