MERCY MERCY Me: Madge's Newly Adopted Daughter

TOUR2008

It really goes to show that Madge is focused in her personal life more than ever, and that means less hits in the future and a declining career...sorry.

From Perez:

Madonna has just released a statement via her rep. Her Madgesty says, "I am extremely grateful for the Supreme Court's ruling on my application to adopt Mercy James. I am ecstatic … My family and I look forward to sharing our lives with her."

After eating their breakfast of deep fried money, three judges in Malawi shuffled into court this morning and granted Vadge's adoption of 3-year-old Mercy. As you know, they originally shut down Vadge, because she had not lived in the country for at least 18-months. She appealed and threatened to feed them to her roidy cooze monster, so they really had no choice. The mattress stuffed with money she sent them sealed the deal.

The judges also fingered Vadge's b-hole by saying she has improved the lives of the children in Malawi with her organization. And then gallons of roid smegma came gushing out of her flooding the upper part of Manhattan. Oh yeah, Vadge isn't even in Malawi. She's still in NYC! The baby snatcher has no plans to travel to Africa to pick up her trophy!

According to People, Vadge is going to send a private jet to pick up Mercy. I guess FedEx wouldn't pick up on the weekends.

That's that. Money talks and the baby walks!

:rotfl:

Dlisted

I thought this subject was dead already, guess not. Oh well.

Best wishes to our lady.

why should be dead? it's a big part of her life...and now her happiness will be all over her during the tour. i can't wait.