Official MILES AWAY video

Guest harbors
where did this leak come from??

Probably out of her ass. We need a new video of a new song.

Warner fucked up everything.

Guest Not4Pussies

only the 1 minute clip has leaked

supposedly the whole thing wont leak until 2 weeks

hmmm i wonder why

Guest ursaminorjim
It's still better than nothing.

I don't think it is, actually.

She's so shoddy with her legacy it's maddening. I mean, you can spout the whole "I'm only interested in moving forward, the past is the past" line all you want, but her lack of any kind of attention to detail is reducing her work to mere ephemera. You wanna be taken seriously as an artist? Then stop acting like a fucking celebrity. Get your catalog in shape, woman! There's absolutely no excuse why there hasn't been a massive overhaul before leaving WB. This GH is kind-of her last chance - there needs to be a proper 2-disc DVD set of ALL her videos. Quit wasting money on "will this do?" videos like this and "Jump." It's totally unbecoming.

Rant over.

Guest harbors

Get your catalog in shape, woman! There's absolutely no excuse why there hasn't been a massive overhaul before leaving WB. This GH is kind-of her last chance - there needs to be a proper 2-disc DVD set of ALL her videos. Quit wasting money on "will this do?" videos like this and "Jump." It's totally unbecoming.

Rant over.

:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

She's so shoddy with her legacy it's maddening. I mean, you can spout the whole "I'm only interested in moving forward, the past is the past" line all you want, but her lack of any kind of attention to detail is reducing her work to mere ephemera. You wanna be taken seriously as an artist? Then stop acting like a fucking celebrity. Get your catalog in shape, woman! There's absolutely no excuse why there hasn't been a massive overhaul before leaving WB. This GH is kind-of her last chance - there needs to be a proper 2-disc DVD set of ALL her videos. Quit wasting money on "will this do?" videos like this and "Jump." It's totally unbecoming.

Rant over.

:bow:

i love that hair. :inlove:

(i hate the bangs.)

but, yeah....whats with the release now?????

What are bangs? And was her hair any different to the rest of the tour?

Cute video, very nice but yes, pointless now!

To me, it doesn't take a genius to figure out which songs to release from and album and when to do so. It's also pretty common sense to release the fucking video at the same time as the single. You have to wonder how Warner can fuck things up so badly... I guess nobody cares, including Madonna.

To me, it doesn't take a genius to figure out which songs to release from and album and when to do so. It's also pretty common sense to release the fucking video at the same time as the single. You have to wonder how Warner can fuck things up so badly... I guess nobody cares, including Madonna.

sad but true. :confused:

Guest Johnkm

Thats just stupid, if the video was as simple as that, how could WB not even put it out at the right time

Guest Not4Pussies

the tour starts in a couple of weeks

it makes u wonder how all of a sudden this is leaked

:clap:

I AGREE ENTIRELY :angel:

Guest Johnkm
it makes u wonder how all of a sudden this is leaked

Hmm, I thought that, but it really cant achieve anything really, can it?

Rant over.

Are you finished?

Let's remember the "amazing "Dear Jessie" video or the "Dress You Up" video etc...it's not like it's the first time she's doing a low budget video.

I don't care about videos anymore actually, I'm more interested in the music now since her last GREAT video to me was the original "American Life" video (but Hollywood wasn't so bad after all).

So, this is better than nothing since I loved that part of the show and I like backstage stuff.

End.