Madonna at 50

So his opinion would have now shifted to what? Madonna's "Fondle-My-Medicare-Covered-Cooch" Imageā„¢?

That would actually b funny as opposed 2 that little essay Guy's mate wrote 4 GHV2... :confused:

Guest Pud Whacker

jellybean, whats my favorite song? oh yeah right.

jellybean, who are my favorite actresses? oh yeah right.

:rotfl:

NO BULL - best ever!!!

I officially declare June BEDTIME STORIES month erm..here at Madonnanation :confused:

cosmic system's avatar just confirms it.

That would actually b funny as opposed 2 that little essay Guy's mate wrote 4 GHV2... :confused:

:lol: I did like the bit about her riding one of the less-than-masculine cowboy's giant handbags in the "Don't Tell Me" video.

I'm game for a Bedtime Stories month (week?... day?), but that means we all sport sets from that era. Pud will have to move past 1986 for a sig/avatar combo.

Can he do it? Stay tuned.

I'm game for a Bedtime Stories month, but that means we all sport sets from that era. Pud will have to move past 1986 for a sig/avatar combo.

Great idea!

Puts I dare u... :fag:

Guest Pud Whacker
I'm game for a Bedtime Stories month, but that means we all sport sets from that era. Pud will have to move past 1986 for a sig/avatar combo.

:rotfl:

i will have you know that i am passed 86 as this very moment. 88!!! :lol:

^Steve Blame.. :chuckle:

Seriously though..KURT LODER should write the album notes 4 her upcoming Greatest hits..

somebody twitler my idea 2 Guy Oseary NOW.

Steve Blame! God, what's he up to now? I wonder if he still looks like a fat lesbian the same? I miss the days of MTV Europe, before it became regionalised.

Kurt would be great for the album notes, my second vote is for Glenn O'Brien.

You've got some seriously good tweets to send Guy's way acko, I hope someone's compiling them.

Edit - even the dogs are beautiful.

Steve Blame! God, what's he up to now? I wonder if he still looks like a fat lesbian the same? I miss the days of MTV Europe, before it became regionalised.

Kurt would be great for the album notes, my second vote is for Glenn O'Brien.

You've got some seriously good tweets to send Guy's way acko, I hope someone's compiling them.

Edit - even the dogs are beautiful.

^Hi Steve Blame here..MTV NEWS..

On tonight's show...

incidently does anyone have the Bedtime Stories interview with Steve Blame..it's only 15 minutes or so..

But I Never C it online...

last time I saw him on an MTV retrospective really nervous & erratic like a drughead...

no, actually he was. you dont interview a legend after a show where shes riding a high and tell her her songs sound like this and this is what you said 10 years ago and why this and why that? its dumb. i would have fired him on the spot. i was there that night, she was on fire - the crowd went crazy - for her to step off and grace MTV with an interview and be grilled by a smarmy fag is disgusting.

really makes one miss kurt loder for reason #4506.

POOR BRAVE GUITAR GRINDING MADONNA

Guest Pud Whacker
dr_scholls_hell_pain_womensjpg.jpg

:demonic:

alright, im up and running with my bedtime. and i see we have a big guest here who had to come in and crunch. :nocomment:

no, actually he was. you dont interview a legend after a show where shes riding a high and tell her her songs sound like this and this is what you said 10 years ago and why this and why that? its dumb. i would have fired him on the spot. i was there that night, she was on fire - the crowd went crazy - for her to step off and grace MTV with an interview and be grilled by a smarmy fag is disgusting.

really makes one miss kurt loder for reason #4506.

Im sorry but no, she was a stupid cunt :vanitybonet:

She was actually very happy when he said to her that "Devil" sounds just like "Cry Me A River" :demonic: