Bedtime Stories Appreciation Thread!

hesser

Really good album IMO, I remember when it was released I almost didn't know about it [flop fan], she was very subdued with this release, in the beginning, but then she went ALL OUT and she was EVERYWHERE!!!! There she goes again giving everyone little surprises, she's like a gift that keeps giving. Even today a lot of these songs have held up very well.

To be honest from this album i only heard "Human Nature" (AMAZING) and "Secret" (Masterpice :wow: )

But.. i'll playing it now to tell you :)

To be honest from this album i only heard "Human Nature" (AMAZING) and "Secret" (Masterpice :wow: )

But.. i'll playing it now to tell you :)

You're in for a treat.

"Sanctuary," "Inside Of Me"... find the "Bedtime Story" video and you've really never heard "Take A Bow"? It's lovely.

U know ur an Icon when 15 year olds in a teen mag r telling u not 2 b an actress :lmao:

Anyway published in BIG! te week of the Brit awards..from my scrapbook.

Does Madonna still matter - or is she a wrinkly old has-been? We spoke to six BIG! readers to find out... :bruised:

bsbig2.jpg

'I prefer PJ & Duncan and Bad Boys ' :lmao:

bigbs3.jpg

:lmao:

"wrinkly old hasbeen" - harsh. Smash Hits started calling her a grandma after Erotica. Bedtime Stories was more of a flop on the UK and not on the charts very long, a reversal of the situation in the US with Erotica being less popular.

I stopped buying the teen rags round about this time, but I remember a feature from the BS era in the then new Top Of The Pop magazine which said she was so lonely she resorted to lesbian affairs and spoke about the Kylie comparisons.

I love BDS it's one of my favorites and her most vulnerable album. disagree? well that's you and I'm sorry.

Elaborate if you do.

U know ur an Icon when 15 year olds in a teen mag r telling u not 2 b an actress :lmao:

Anyway published in BIG! te week of the Brit awards..from my scrapbook.

Does Madonna still matter - or is she a wrinkly old has-been? We spoke to six BIG! readers to find out... :bruised:

bsbig2.jpg

bigbs3.jpg

Yep. Some things never change. See, even at 36 she was "too old" to deal with "erotic themes". Like now she's too old to be cavorting around with someone half her age and wearing skimpy clothes and singing silly pop songs.

I wonder what album should be for next month? =p

Good question!!

Ray of Light?

True Blue?

Music would be my third choice, but i think it would be better off being in August.

Guest ursaminorjim

Well, the obvious choice would be American Life, but...well, can't we enjoy the next three weeks without thinking about it?

Well, the obvious choice would be American Life, but...well, can't we enjoy the next three weeks without thinking about it?

:lol: Just not the first album. I absolutely adore it, but it's the most played-out in terms of sigs/avs around here... or at least it seems like that.

Pity the bitch doesn't have one more studio album, then there'd be a thread for every month (you could maybe count I'm Breathless, but...)

And yes, please not American Life. :voodoo: I will not be posting in that thread.

Guest Borderline

why doesn't anyone appreciate I'm Breathless... for what it is...I actually think it's a fun album. I love it, personally.

Ok, alright then.

BEST SEGUE EVER!!!

Sanctuary flowing into Bedtime Story

How cool is that??

Im waiting for this woman to perform Bedtime Story on tour, and have Sanctuary as the video interlude right before BS.

That would be, BEAUTIFUL!

Ok, alright then.

BEST SEGUE EVER!!!

How cool is that??

Im waiting for this woman to perform Bedtime Story on tour, and have Sanctuary as the video interlude right before BS.

Imagine:

Sanctuary/I Want you LIVE :wow:

Our girl needs to do I Want You on tour. It was supposed to be in DWT, which i think was a mistake for not including!!!!!!!

Oh yea, i was flipping through the channels today and noticed that VH1 Classic had on Pop Up Video, it was a Madonna episode, unfortunatly i only caught the end of it. But they showed some of 'Secret,' and some of the information that was included was:

-The reason the video was shot in B&W was because Madonna had zits at the time

-Madonna got her nose pierced just for the video

Took me ages 2 figure out how 2 upload shit from VHS to youtube..but I managed..

Not the greatest quality but still..it's the:

Uncensored Madonna uses Steven Tyler's fingers 2 masturbate VMA '94 clip...

Yay Bedtime Stories month!!! :fag:

Ok, alright then.

BEST SEGUE EVER!!!

How cool is that??

Imagine:

Sanctuary/I Want you LIVE :wow:

Sanctuary + Bedtime Story + I Want You = the HOLY TRILOGY ::makes sign of cross::