Attitude:WORLD EXCLUSIVE MADONNA NEWS - NEW TRACK NAMES

iasonas

With the album named "Madonna Celebrate" it would not surprise me if "Celebrate" would end up as a single, maybe even as the lead. I'm really looking forward to the GH project now :)

If she only releases 2 out of 4 songs, what happens to the remaining 2? Will they end up in the Warner vault? Would M be fine with that? I don't know.

Hmmm...Broken sounds interesting...not so sure about the others...very dodgy!

Guest Danny86
If she only releases 2 out of 4 songs, what happens to the remaining 2? Will they end up in the Warner vault? Would M be fine with that? I don't know.

Well, she was fine with several HC outtakes ending up in the vault. They might be used as iTunes exclusives, or on limited editions.

New Anna quote:

indeed they are all true title how could you doubt the producer? heh

the wink to 'holiday' is pretty obvious with 'celebrate', and she's about to mix some lines of that new track in the upcoming tour version of 'holiday' so that should be exciting! and thats not the only thing added to the new version but some other classic surprises! i did give a hint about that specific song earlier.

'revolver', since plans for the video have been suspended, the date of song release is clearly not resolute, in spite of what's been written around. the decision to add up wayne was only presently made. the song might be out only towards the end of her tour unless she authorizes otherwise. hang on with this one.

i think if yall liked 'get together' from her confessions album, you're going to love oakenfold's sound and particularly 'celebrate' which has a massive party anthem feel to it.. 'everybody wants to party with you' she sings. cut lady m some slack, she hardly ever kept her fans despondent

:thumbsup:

gemini, "Revolver" is not an Oakenfold track.

If no single's getting released until after the tour, that means the album won't be out until October/November. Seems rather long off.

Guest ursaminorjim
New Anna quote:

indeed they are all true title how could you doubt the producer? heh

the wink to 'holiday' is pretty obvious with 'celebrate', and she's about to mix some lines of that new track in the upcoming tour version of 'holiday' so that should be exciting! and thats not the only thing added to the new version but some other classic surprises! i did give a hint about that specific song earlier.

'revolver', since plans for the video have been suspended, the date of song release is clearly not resolute, in spite of what's been written around. the decision to add up wayne was only presently made. the song might be out only towards the end of her tour unless she authorizes otherwise. hang on with this one.

i think if yall liked 'get together' from her confessions album, you're going to love oakenfold's sound and particularly 'celebrate' which has a massive party anthem feel to it.. 'everybody wants to party with you' she sings. cut lady m some slack, she hardly ever kept her fans despondent

Where is this from, and who is she again? I just find it odd that someone who's such an insider would be able to spill this much without reprimand.

Where is this from, and who is she again? I just find it odd that someone who's such an insider would be able to spill this much without reprimand.

She's a member from Madonna Fanzine board. A very reliable source since the RIT days. She's a very close friend of Klein.

I told you guys !!! What have I told you...I have so many feelings since ages with Madonna. Before Hard Candy I told you, no new music until march april. Now, no new music now. After the tour maybe ! The time was too short for her standards. ;)

The confusion actually originates in the Attitude interview.

The names of the tracks are:

-Broken (I'm Sorry)

-Celebrate

They just misunderstood what Oakenfold said.

:thumbsup:

The only thing I know is that the GH is set to include the Oakenfold tracks only.

I am as-of-yet not aware of any re-recording of "Revolver".

The track is done.

Any post-production changes do not involve Madonna.

Though it is true we may get an "album mix" and a "alternate remix" on the release.

The date of June 30th is, as of yet, un-changed.

Oakenfold has remixed his tracks.

A single release will lead up to the GH release in early Fall.

The GH will span Madonna's entire career and is being designed and packaged with the FANS in mind.

And yes, the Oakenfold tracks are really fuckin' cool.

No other info is available at this time.

Please don't get your undies in a bunch.

No official confirmation has been given from Madonna's camp or the label.

So I don't understand all this panic.

Until a statement is issued, assume that nothing is confirmed, official or even planned.

Decisions are still being taken.

Some of which will depend on how tour rehearsals go.

Expect bonus tracks and remixes on the first single off this GH package.

thnx to Stereomover.

Isnt this "Broken" track a leftover from the Music or American Life session?

I think i remember reading somewhere in this forum that she was re-working an unreleased Mirwais track

The only thing I know is that the GH is set to include the Oakenfold tracks only.

The track is done.

Though it is true we may get an "album mix" and a "alternate remix" on the release.

all the other information sounds radical! :thumbsup:

but if Revolver is not going to be put on the GH, then what was it recorded for? Im guessing its going to be released, but in support of what?????

Guest Danny86
If the GH will include only the Oakenfold tracks...why he's talking about an album mix of Revolver?!?!

This is all confusing now. It seems "Revolver" is just a bonus track on the single or something, I'm completely lost... :confused:

Whoopie, the "Broken" one seems to be a new song, but Anna said "It's So Cool" should be an additional track on the first single, and that would be the AL outtake.

The track is done.

The date of June 30th is, as of yet, un-changed.

Oakenfold has remixed his tracks.

A single release will lead up to the GH release in early Fall.

The GH will span Madonna's entire career and is being designed and packaged with the FANS in mind.

And yes, the Oakenfold tracks are really fuckin' cool.

No other info is available at this time.

Please don't get your undies in a bunch.

No official confirmation has been given from Madonna's camp or the label.

So I don't understand all this panic.

Until a statement is issued, assume that nothing is confirmed, official or even planned.

Decisions are still being taken.

Some of which will depend on how tour rehearsals go.

Expect bonus tracks and remixes on the first single off this GH package.

thnx to Stereomover.

If this is the same Stereomover from a few years ago then this is fake.

BREAKING NEWS - new song titles have leaked!!!

From the Frank E sessions:

The Key

Love Myself

No One Else

Not Open (Your Heart)

Broken (And Not Open)

Time Goes By

Talk is Cheap

Tick Tock (The Clock)

So Slowly

The confusion actually originates in the Attitude interview.

The names of the tracks are:

-Broken (I'm Sorry)

-Celebrate

They just misunderstood what Oakenfold said.

Teckjunkie...your AVATAR IS FANTASTIC !!!!!!! :thumbsup:

BREAKING NEWS - new song titles have leaked!!!

From the Frank E sessions:

The Key

Love Myself

No One Else

Not Open (Your Heart)

Broken (And Not Open)

Time Goes By

Talk is Cheap

Tick Tock (The Clock)

So Slowly

wow...these titles sound so familiar :nocomment:

As the internet era is all about leaks ... i guess the new thing on M camp is all about teasing ... that way information may be floating around but everyone is just so confused that at the end of the day no one knows who to believe and the release is more and more exciting