Attitude:WORLD EXCLUSIVE MADONNA NEWS - NEW TRACK NAMES

iasonas

http://www.attitude.co.uk/viewblog.aspx?bl...20-f3eb845a65d0

Nobody else knows about this (well aside from Paul Oakenfold, Madonna, some studio people, her manager, friends, Lourdes, Rocco, David and several hundread nannies) but we can exclusively reveal the name of the new songs that Paul Oakenfold has recorded with her royal highness, all time queen of the pop fiefdom and snout rubberer of the puffed up and self righteous in the poop (ie Madonna).

We just got off the blower with legendary superstar DJ Paul Oakenfold for a little interview we will be running in our July issue out at the end of June in our nightlife section. Paul is doing his amazing thing all over the world and has been Djing for the Madonna tour of last year which returns to London on Pride day July 4th before going to Manchester and then heading out into the wider world. So taken with the Oakenfold was she that she invited him into the studio to work on some new tracks for possible inclusion on Madonna’s highly anticipated new Greatest Hits album due for release sometime this year.

Paul said Madonna was highly professional, he learned a lot and that the new tracks are ‘lyrically classic Madonna with an edgy modern sound’.

‘Oooh’ we gasped, as we help the phone on a cord under our chin, and whipped up an omelette with the other hand, in a Thelma and Louise serving omelettes in a Texas Diner kind of way.

He told us the tracks were sitting right there next to him and he told us what they are called. He didn’t know which ones would be the Greatest Hits CD and didn’t know when it would be out, though he imagined the run up to Christmas ‘when most greatest hits come out’. Our other pixie sources have told us that it may well be before that (ie Madonna wrote in a fan newsletter that it would be spring).

So, the song titles are… (in no order)

‘Broken’

‘I’m sorry’

and

‘Celebrate’ .

So there we are. We don’t know what this says about our glorious leader’s emotional state – the first two we decided were about her sadness at splitting from Guy but then we thought maybe she is saying ‘celebrate my freedom, I’m sorry I waited so long and I’ve broken the bed with Jesus’.

But who knows.

We are hovering our hands over our crystal balls in a mystical manner and predict that the album may well just be called

MADONNA CELEBRATE. But that is just a guess, because we’re slightly OCD.

Paul Oakenfold supports Madonna at the O2 in London and in Manchester in early July. He also headlines at Wireless in Hyde Park, London.

www.madonna.com

www.ticketmaster.co.uk

www.wirelessfestival.co.uk

Guest hot revolver

Celebrate sounds horrendous and so does the album name Madonna Celebrate!!

Broken sounds so sad tho :(

Something about "Celebrate" seems fishy to me... could it sound similar to "Holiday"? :p

Anticipating very much to hear "Broken" & "I'm Sorry".

Guest Pud Whacker

youre BROKEN, when your hearts not open. IM SORRY, so SORRY...holiday, CELEBRATE, weve got to GET TOGETHER. take some time to CEL-E-BRATE!!!

Something about "Celebrate" seems fishy to me... could it sound similar to "Holiday"? :p

Anticipating very much to hear "Broken" & "I'm Sorry".

Celebrate = "Holiday!"

Broken = "Frozen"

I'm Sorry = "Sorry" :p

will we get Awesome Videos too, Madonna?

thats what I'm anticipating.

Guest jamesshot
youre BROKEN, when your hearts not open. IM SORRY, so SORRY...holiday, CELEBRATE, weve got to GET TOGETHER. take some time to CEL-E-BRATE!!!

YOU BEAT ME TO IT. I swear I was on my way to post EXACT post. Great minds. :)

Guest Pud Whacker

I dont care if the new title is BUNGHOLE - release it AND RELEASE IT NOW!!! twitter tweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee that to guy oseary.

Guest ursaminorjim
How can u tell?

THey each harken back to three other songs - "Frozen," "Sorry," and (as Ugly Hecty pointed out) "Holiday." I mean, even she is not that lazy.

Then again, there are the three "Like a" songs...and "Forbidden love"...

"Madonna Celebrate" would be a cool name for a Greatest Hits package and single lead for it. Time will tell if this info is true or not? *Can't wait!

I dont care if the new title is BUNGHOLE - release it AND RELEASE IT NOW!!! twitter tweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee that to guy oseary.

LOL! My sentiments exactly!

Guest Pud Whacker
THey each harken back to three other songs - "Frozen," "Sorry," and (as Ugly Hecty pointed out) "Holiday." I mean, even she is not that lazy.

Then again, there are the three "Like a" songs...and "Forbidden love"...

she also said BROKEN in till death do us part. oh madonna, dont say AND again. :rotfl:

RELEASE IT!!!

Guest Danny86

But it seems that's the whole point. Anna was already hinting at the "ce-ce-celebrate" thing a while ago.

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

it's so cool that madonna loves her songs so much that she named these new songs after them :thumbsup:

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

it's so cool that madonna loves her songs so much that she named these new songs after them :thumbsup:

:lmao:

OMG. I hope all this is not true.

Guest hot revolver
No mention of Revolver :dramatic:

well he didnt produce it, right? maybe shell put one of these oakenfold songs and revolver on the gh

Guest Danny86

"Revolver" has never been linked with Oakenfold. DJ Frank E has been hinting about a new Madonna song coming soon and it's assumed that it is "Revolver".

she should do what she didnt do with TIC. Put 3 new tracks on.

I wonder what the release of TIC would have been like if Get Over was on the tracklist.

I think the same thing with the Vision Quest soundtrack and not releasing Warning Signs

Guest Danny86

But Guy said there would be only 2 new songs used on the GH, so only 1 of these groundbreakingly original titles will appear on it.

Is this a serious article? The tone of it indicates to me it's their idea of a joke, sarcasm and playing a joke on their readers.

I doubt that Paul Oakenfold would just give out the titles of the songs to some magazine reporter. I thought that producers who worked for Madonna were supposed to keep that confidential until she is ready to release information on the new album and songs.

Guest Danny86

I don't see why it wouldn't be real, they interviewed Madonna in 2005, where she answered cool fan questions. The tone of the article is their style, would they post fake quotes of Oakenfold?

Why would titles be confidential? Timbaland and Justin revealed songtitles of HC back then. And maybe Madonna gave him the greenlight to create more buzz.

I don't see why it wouldn't be real, they interviewed Madonna in 2005, where she answered cool fan questions. The tone of the article is their style, would they post fake quotes of Oakenfold?

Why would titles be confidential? Timbaland and Justin revealed songtitles of HC back then. And maybe Madonna gave him the greenlight to create more buzz.

I'm not that familiar with their publication. But a phrase like this sounds very strange to me. "new songs that Paul Oakenfold has recorded with her royal highness, all time queen of the pop fiefdom and snout rubberer of the puffed up and self righteous in the poop (ie Madonna)."

Maybe you're right and it's some kind of weird British humor that I don't understand.

But Guy said there would be only 2 new songs used on the GH, so only 1 of these groundbreakingly original titles will appear on it.

they're great :thumbsup:

you can't deny that the titles are new , yet you can't help but feel you've heard them before

how cool is that?!! M is a genius :dramatic:

To me it's kind of laughable that Oakenfold had a two-part or three-part exclusive interview with ICON, wherein he revealed next to nothing about the collaborations, and here he reveals the song titles. Par for the course, I guess. But ooh, before I sound too bitter...

Yeah, Anna did hint at "Celebrate" as a title.

"Revolver" has never been attached to Oakenfold, so it's not a surprise he doesn't mention it.

The surprise here is three songs -- as Guy O. had said there would be two with Oakenfold and one with another (which later turned out to be Frank E and "Revolver"). So M and Oakenfold must have been really productive in the studio to come up with three finished tracks. Maybe one will be donated to a soundtrack album or something.

Danny -- I agree with you about the track titles, although I think there was a point when Justin Timberlake was being interviewed and he said he was absolutely NOT allowed to discuss the name of the track. (I'm assuming now that he was referring to "4 Minutes"). It's odd, because Timbaland definitely mentioned "La La" (and look what happened to that track -- never released, and we've never even heard a clip of it!). But that was WAY before Hard Candy was released. Way, way earlier. (Because I feel like she went into the studio several times with JT and Timba -- it was widely discussed the first time around, and then I think she went in again. I forget the times/years...) Still, I think at this point, it's time to leak info/details to start generating hype. 2009 is almost half-over and they'll want some buzz before it's released.

What's the big deal? I know a couple of lads who work for Attitude, including editor Matthew Todd who carried out one of the greatest print interviews in Madonna's career when COAD was released. These song titles are real. They secured a short phone interview with Oakenfold about unrelated projects. Just happened he mentioned these new tracks so they got a bit of an exclusive. Who knows if they will make the upcoming greatest hits; that's Madonna's decision, not his.

Guest Danny86

^Timbaland also revealed "Candy Shop" along with "La La", but it was when the very early leaks were happening. I think a couple of months before HC, Justin revealed "Miles Away", but we've known the titles for a while already because MadonnaTribe revealed them months in advance. I'm not sure what Justin was referring to in that particular interview, maybe he was told not to give away any info.

It is probably to create a buzz anyway, they have to catch up with the community, remember everyone heard about "Revolver" by now even though Madonna's camp never even mentioned it!