Madonna on Michael Jackson

xtaticboy82

Guest Coked Up Baby Boy

All of Britney's performances on there have been the LAST great moments for that show, even her bloated mess performance became iconic. She was what all VMA fans from the last 10 years watched it for. That era of her career and the last pop revival from a decade ago has died down, so the VMAs suck now and TRL went bust too. end.

'Exactly" :lmao:

i love the way she speaks here! it seems she was more carefree or more in control.. i even might say she sounded more mature back then :nocomment:

All of Britney's performances on there have been the LAST great moments for that show, even her bloated mess performance became iconic. She was what all VMA fans from the last 10 years watched it for. That era of her career and the last pop revival from a decade ago has died down, so the VMAs suck now and TRL went bust too. end.

oh please take this crap out of this thread :abuse:

Much like the word "diva".....the word "icon" or "iconic" is TERRIBLY misused these days.

The snake and the kiss are it.

Nobody cares about the rest. I would call the '07 performance INFAMOUS....but certainly NOT iconic. :confused:

Guest Coked Up Baby Boy
Just so you know, not everybody has their tongue up Britneys ass.

Well with your tongue firmly placed up Madonnas, it's a little hard to stick it anywhere else.

To this day that's the only clip I've seen of this Interview...

Why? :americanlife:

A few other clips aired during which she was mostly on about "Secret".

A small piece aired in an MTV News segment promoting the Junior Vasquez remix... she reveals the title of her new single and speaks of the originals slower tempo saying something along the lines of "usually all of my songs are so uptempo that I can't sing and dance at the same time."

I'm sure this was all very helpful. :semifunny:

Oh, hell. You're getting to be as bad as ProbedByGreys and StrawberryBounce.

'Exactly" :lmao:

i love the way she speaks here! it seems she was more carefree or more in control.. i even might say she sounded more mature back then :nocomment:

:thumbsup:

Guest Pud Whacker
What a shame how far the VMA's have fallen, they used to be so cool back in those days and legends like M and Michael would attend, nowadays it's nothing but flavor of the months that only 13 year olds care for.

so true. how about the brilliant madonna/courtney moment...?

No they almost missed..So she grabbed his face with her two hands while Steven pointed 2 his cheek

as 2 indicate where she should plant the kiss..They then went on 2 crack a joke about her SEX book..

off the top of my head

Steven : 'Now Joe, why do you suppose Madonna uses these two fingers 2 masturbate with?'

Joe : 'I dunno Steven, Why?'

Steven : 'Cuz they're mine'

Madonna : 'Wait a second..If I used ur fingers then it wouldn't b masturbation'

Steven : 'What would it b then!?'

Madonna : 'Sexual abuse.'

MTV cut this during re-runs :americanlife:

any video ?

Guest Coked Up Baby Boy
Oh, hell. You're getting to be as bad as ProbedByGreys and StrawberryBounce.

Sigh. I guess i have over explain everything to you dumb ass fucks.

My post was coming from more of a POP FAN point of view, rather than a broad world wide one. A lot of people who grew up with the last decade of pop acts [and i don;t mean the mid 30 faggots from the 80's] WERE tuning into the VMA's for Britney, she was a big star and was always the highlight of the night performance wise, she always sprung up something entertaining. If she was scheduled for the show that night, she was the "big act".

Kurt was right in saying that the only truly iconic moments for her were the snake and Madonna kiss moments, many people outside of the box i was referring to recognize those performances. But for the rest of us who followed pop a little CLOSER, her other stuff is very memorable as far as stage performances for the VMA's this last decade. Everyone who was tuned into that era remembers the nude body suit dance just as much as the snake dance. For the MARKET she was AIMING for, teen pop, and for the ERA at the TIME they were ICONIC for the teens of THEN.

Not that i expect YOU to acknowledge this with your RIDICULOUS "Rhianna pop star of the last decade" mess view.

Spare me your "just as bad as..." rubbish :rolleyes:

Guest Coked Up Baby Boy
HOWEVER, if someone made the same gushing post about Madonna as you did of Britney

No actually. I bring up loon when people talk with their mouths full of Madonna's thick brown shit, which happens a lot around here. BUT i am aware that this is a Madonna forum, so that's expected, i say it and then i move along. And i'm not as bad as the Madonna fans [though i'm sure the cry babies will run in here to say otherwise]. I've been MORE than critical of Britney in the past, just because i don't HARP on about all that she's INCAPABLE of, doesn't mean i'm a "loon". I've never inflated her talents ever, i am well aware of how vapid she is. The only times i stand up for her is when people try to ignore the fact that she has had A LOT of success in her career, which people here do a lot. M FANS HERE constantly JUSTIFY Madonna when it comes to everything and ANYTHING possibly known to MAN, that's why they are loons.. I make a post about Britney's impact at the VMA's [which SOMEONE ELSE brought up mind you] and then i get jumped on by everyone because it didn't fit into their perfect little Madonna Universe.

I don't see how my post to Cunttress was LOONY. I was speaking from an experience growing up at the time when teen pop in the late 90's was massive and when Britney was the leader of it :dazed: ask many people from that time, you would have been around my age too, you knew how big and "inflectional" she was as far as being a manufactured teen pop act was concerned. Her snake and kiss were iconic moments for the show. And YES, before more angry faggots unleash their glitter on me, it's NOT influential in the WAY Madonna was :rolleyes: so save the "omg like what, you're like Alez Jay !!!11000" crap for someone else. tks.

(and lets be honest the VMAS were Madonnas for the longes time...)

This is what i'm talking about, why even bother throwing that in? Once again M fans needing to REASSURE me of something as OBVIOUS as this. My post was in relation to BRITNEY, not Madonna. Yet people couldn't just read it as what it was, they had to get all huffy and start with the "omg no no no Midge like invented it, it was hers forever and ever". Because NO ONE had ANY iconic moments EXCEPT her at the VMA's for it's ENTIRE RUN :rolleyes: give me a break. I broke it down for you all a bit easier in my second post, i'm sure some of you will still need paper bags to breathe when reading it though. What i said really wasn't THAT far fetched. Plz.

Guest Coked Up Baby Boy
My point was...is that not EXACTLY what you did about Britney?

Where?.............because i said she had some iconic moments during the VMA's? even VMA itself billed her as THE face of that show for the "golden years" of her run. It's not like i'm pulling this out of nowhere :dazed: like i said, what i said was hardly a stretch.

People do have different opinions and I think MANY people on this board could learn that you can accept people who have different opinions and this is not a school playground. I don't want everyone to be the same as me...Why would anyone else?

Maybe tell that to the people who stuck their claws into me? i simply gave my opinion because of someone elses post :dazed: and now i'm "the new [insert other username here because i don't fit into the perfect little M fan mold]" and i should "get my post out of here" ect.

Like a dagger. Through the fucking heart :(

dont sweat it, funky.....one day he'll be a mid 30's faggot from the 2000's who will be defending britney and gaga to the new crop of fags that come up who worship chrissy pissy.

Guest Pud Whacker

what is all this banter over britney? this is about madonna at the 1994 music awards. was britney even on the mickey mouse club yet? KEEP IT OUT.<-- patsys mother re: xmas. :demonic:

Guest Pud Whacker
I think that's Jenny Shimizu with fake hair...

:rotfl:

one is juliette honan (sp) and is one of them melodie mcdaniel, the director of secret?

dont sweat it, funky.....one day he'll be a mid 30's faggot from the 2000's who will be defending britney and gaga to the new crop of fags that come up who worship chrissy pissy.

13 more years of GaGa...

:) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

Madonna WAS Micheals Friend at one point.

madonna37.jpg

Isnt that why she 'held her tongue?'

I mean, yeah by 1994 he was rather Alien-esque,

but she kept it cute.

Very Classy Madonna! :thumbsup:

Or maybe im reading too mch into it... :dazed:

Madonna WAS Micheals Friend at one point.

madonna37.jpg

I really hate that he didn't do (in the closet) with her

that would've been epic!

I don't see how my post to Cunttress was LOONY

:lmao:

u're 10x loonier than this entire forum combined

shift ur ass to britbritloons.com if ur so fed up with pple praising madonna in a MADONNA forum