Madonna on Michael Jackson

xtaticboy82

What's interesting to me for a bold woman who is known to speak her mind, she was obviously holding her tongue. I had noticed that while she isn't the type to mince words, even back then she was careful what she said and it was usually the person interviewing her or people she's around that would insert how she might actually felt.

That said, she's come a long way since those days. She is very careful in what she says about anyone these days. I suspect for the most part she has her thoughts and ideas, but she tries to keep them to herself or sees there really is no purpose to make judgment calls about other people.

The funny thing is that during the same award ceremony, Madonna presented an award to Aerosmith. And when she went to kiss Steven Tyler, he turned his mouth away from hers too.

The funny thing is that during the same award ceremony, Madonna presented an award to Aerosmith. And when she went to kiss Steven Tyler, he turned his mouth away from hers too.

No they almost missed..So she grabbed his face with her two hands while Steven pointed 2 his cheek

as 2 indicate where she should plant the kiss..They then went on 2 crack a joke about her SEX book..

off the top of my head

Steven : 'Now Joe, why do you suppose Madonna uses these two fingers 2 masturbate with?'

Joe : 'I dunno Steven, Why?'

Steven : 'Cuz they're mine'

Madonna : 'Wait a second..If I used ur fingers then it wouldn't b masturbation'

Steven : 'What would it b then!?'

Madonna : 'Sexual abuse.'

MTV cut this during re-runs :americanlife:

God I even miss her old speaking voice... :dramatic:

Yes, especially the '90-'95 voice

But to be honest it's a well known fact that women's voices change after they have children...

Yes, especially the '90-'95 voice

But to be honest it's a well known fact that women's voices change after they have children...

No, it's cuz she learned how 2 fart through her belly button in Ashtanga class :americanlife:

Nope. It's her sense of humour. She has always had that dry humour and like she has said many times it's something cultural that Americans don't get. Its a double edged side for Britain because that love for sarcasm and dry wit can turn into nasty piss taking, but quite often its in good humour and quite healthy. She often gets her point across in these ways, which is a lot more exciting than the intolerable bullshit you would get from an American pop star these days.

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

:shock:

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

:americanlife:

:lmao:

Worst ever!

What's interesting to me for a bold woman who is known to speak her mind, she was obviously holding her tongue.

Sometimes it's better to say little with a wry smile, "Exactly".

Guest Pud Whacker
Yah

:rotfl: oh yeah that interviews very british. she made me laugh in that one. at her not with her. :lol:

Guest Coked Up Baby Boy
Nope. It's her sense of humour. She has always had that dry humour and like she has said many times it's something cultural that Americans don't get. Its a double edged side for Britain because that love for sarcasm and dry wit can turn into nasty piss taking, but quite often its in good humour and quite healthy. She often gets her point across in these ways, which is a lot more exciting than the intolerable bullshit you would get from an American pop star these days.

'Yeah I just think Michael is a really inspirational artist and I love all his music and I think its really important to dance and he made people do that!'

Madonna is on a different wave length culturally. Her brother thinks he has it too and he really doesn't.

Are you serious with this shit? :lmao: oh GU.

Yah

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Oh, but to be fair, HE said petulant first, and she was just throwing that back at him. When she's in the UK and being interviewed by a British person, it comes across pretty strongly. (I know there are examples where she does it in the U.S. -- which I think would be a little more difficult to explain, but...)

Madonna's a bit chameleonic as we all know. Some people assimilate linguistically a little more than others. We all do it if we use a different vocabulary set with our friends than we would at our work place, for example -- it's just a different linguistic process to do that with the way you say your words, too. I know some people see Madonna as phony for being that way, but I don't really see it that way.

There are moments when she sounds exactly like she used to. It's really funny. I'm trying to remember recently when it happened.

Thanks for posting that old VMAs interview!!

'Yeah I just think Michael is a really inspirational artist and I love all his music and I think its really important to dance and he made people do that!'

Madonna is on a different wave length culturally. Her brother thinks he has it too and he really doesn't.

You're such bullshit. I swear to god. :lmao:

Found the thing I was trying to remember...

Check out right around 1:59 or 2:00, where she says, "That's what I want -- I wanna have my cake and eat it, too."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bpcrxSriaXw

It's so Truth or Dare to me. Maybe it's just me, though. (At the end, at 3:58, when she says 'bye' -- just before she walks out with Lola -- she sounds so girl-like and it's really kind of fragile and sad. I don't know why.)

Guest nothingfails0603

What a shame how far the VMA's have fallen, they used to be so cool back in those days and legends like M and Michael would attend, nowadays it's nothing but flavor of the months that only 13 year olds care for.

What a shame how far the VMA's have fallen, they used to be so cool back in those days and legends like M and Michael would attend, nowadays it's nothing but flavor of the months that only 13 year olds care for.

i know, its a pile of shit. The only iconic moment from the vmas this decade is madonna kissing britney, ooo and probably britneys flop performance.