dont hate, celebrate...the glamour

Guest Pud Whacker

:thumbsup: DO YOU EVEN HAVE TO POINT THIS OUT!!?? The eyebrows are the best! Any "true-blue" fan knows this, they shaped her face like no other, so Scavullo, so fashion-forward 80's at the time.

Pud, thanks for the pics! She lost a bit of her edge without THE eyebrows...

She's like Sampson, cut the eyebrows off, and she loses her power -hence the Erotica backlash. And everyone thought it was because she wouldn't stop getting her tits out..

Guest Pud Whacker
I fucking LOVE this photo. It had to be one of my favourite things in the whole world!!! EVER!!!!!!!!

totally amazing!!! remember when i first saw it, i died. but then i came back to life to talk about it for the next 25 years. :rotfl:

Guest Pud Whacker
Oh Pud I love your appreciation threads. The pics are fantastic. Bring the eyebrows back. How would she look now?

:thumbsup:

thanks danny. well, ive been noticing her eyebrows getting darker and thicker (thank god) lately.

look at the hideousness from the hard candy shoot (tweezed and bleached) and then look at this recent susan-esque semi-bushy dark brows.

5981b07b.jpg

then you need to visit my madonna blog more!!!! :rotfl:

Your blog is AMAZING Pud! i honestly view it almost everyday.

keep it up!

( btw i stil have a copy of that GRAFFITI mag...i cherished it for years.....and i also loved the

issue of THE FACE with M on the cover......do u have that one too ?)

Guest Pud Whacker
Your blog is AMAZING Pud! i honestly view it almost everyday.

keep it up!

( btw i stil have a copy of that GRAFFITI mag...i cherished it for years.....and i also loved the

issue of THE FACE with M on the cover......do u have that one too ?)

with the virgin part two cover? of course!!!sometimes its so harsh on teh magazines, peeling their binding and stuff that i dont scan certain ones just for that reason alone. i almost destroyed my playboy scanning it. but i love that fans get to see it if havent already. :thumbsup:

:thumbsup:

thanks danny. well, ive been noticing her eyebrows getting darker and thicker (thank god) lately.

look at the hideousness from the hard candy shoot (tweezed and bleached) and then look at this recent susan-esque semi-bushy dark brows.

5981b07b.jpg

You're right, that pic is everything. The expression, the eyes, the tits. I love her.

totally amazing!!! remember when i first saw it, i died. but then i came back to life to talk about it for the next 25 years. :rotfl:

:lmao: Best!

I have to post this pic because its one of my favorites ever! :inlove:

1983.jpg

Edited by ThinkOfMe

Guest Pud Whacker
:lmao: Best!

I have to post this pic because its one of my favorites ever! :inlove:

1983.jpg

fantastic - she was so sexy in that interview. :thumbsup:

I love the eyebrows too but I like it better when it's a little tamer like during the ROL era.

Madonna-Vanity-FairMadon-107067.jpg

I think some of her worst looks are when she decided to rid herself of those brows (ie. Erotica) or bleach them (Drowned World Tour).

I love the eyebrows too but I like it better when it's a little tamer like during the ROL era.

don't froget the teeth gap :scared:

totally amazing!!! remember when i first saw it, i died. but then i came back to life to talk about it for the next 25 years. smileylool.gif

:lmao:

Pud i love your threads . true M fan , you :rosey:

and those pics are great !! :thumbsup:

1983.jpg

:shock:

:dramatic:

Edited by crazy for M

Guest Pud Whacker
don't froget the teeth gap :scared:

:lmao:

Pud i love your threads . true M fan , you :rosey:

and those pics are great !! :thumbsup:

:shock:

:dramatic:

:inlove:

omg, her teeth were so weirdly gapped during that time. like they were spreading apart from the bottom out. :lol: