Madonna: Innocence Lost (1994)

IsaacHarris

"When I Lost my Virginity, I considered it a Career Move."

MV5BNzU1Njc4NTgzMl5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwNjU3

When this Came Out, were Madonna fans pleased?

Because 15 years later... I really don't like It.

I mean is it supposed to campy, or unintentionally funny? :lol:

Why is she Potrayed as a "OMGah, really? NO Way" Valley Girl?

And That Terumi Matthews looks nothing like Madonna. Maybe a distant step-sister or something. :blink:

On a Postitive Note, I guess the movie did Potray her I Dont Give a Damn Attitude. ;)

LASTLY: SHE BUTCHERED THE VMA "LIKE A VIRGIN" Performance!!!!!!! :scared:

Did Anyone else watch this? OR BETTER YET, Did anyone watch it back in 1994?

Guest chatty kathy
I mean is it supposed to campy, or unintentionally funny? :lol:

:rotfl: I don't think so, but it certainly appears that way doesn't it?

This disaster is why I never want to see another movie about, "Madonna'.

I don't think any actress could w/o her performance being either a caricature or a parody.

Guest ursaminorjim
Did anyone watch it back in 1994?

Yeah, and again a few years ago. It's just so staggeringly boring and inept. I don't expect much from made for TV biopics, but really - Madonna couldn't be that dull! :lol:

:D I got it for Xmas as a GAG GIFT

Its SUPER TRASH!

Best bit is whatshername from JUST SHOOT ME in ittho

My favourite part is when Madonna discovered a bottle of PEROXIDE and the proverbial light bulb went off over her head and when she fucked a 14-year old because she was 'bored'. Also the uber dramatic ending of her drinking tea with honey right before the VMA LAV performance as a TRIBUTE to her LESBIAN MANAGER.

It's so bad, it's good - they basically took Madonna's acting styles from Desperately Seeking Susan and Who's That Girl and transposed them into Madonna's life.

Guest jamesshot

It was campy good times. Loved it. Especially when she sabotages the girl who would be the lead singer of the Breafast Club by telling her to do all the things the Gilroy brothers hated. "Toss you hair just like that. They love when you do that." Then told her to sing the song wrong.

Guest nothingfails0603
My favourite part is when Madonna discovered a bottle of PEROXIDE and the proverbial light bulb went off over her head and when she fucked a 14-year old because she was 'bored'. Also the uber dramatic ending of her drinking tea with honey right before the VMA LAV performance as a TRIBUTE to her LESBIAN MANAGER.

BEST MOVIE EVER!!! ROFL!!!

I also watched it that night in November 1994, and saw it again on Lifetime in 1999 or so

Guest Pud Whacker
I know! It was originally on Fox, wasn't it?

yes and it was just so bad. they used all her quotes + chrisopher andersons lame book as dialogue. :lol:

omg the shot of her at dunken donuts when shes playing with the jelly squirter machine (johnny carson) is so beyond hilarious. and its all drama'd out. :vogue:

Guest Pud Whacker

oh yeah and the opening voice over is her letter/resume to stephen jon lewicki for a certain sacrifice. :rotfl:

Guest jamesshot
yes and it was just so bad. they used all her quotes + chrisopher andersons lame book as dialogue. :lol:

omg the shot of her at dunken donuts when shes playing with the jelly squirter machine (johnny carson) is so beyond hilarious. and its all drama'd out. :vogue:

The dunken donuts scene is legend! "You're putting too much jelly in the donuts." "I'm just giving them their money's worth!"

Guest Pud Whacker
The dunken donuts scene is legend! "You're putting too much jelly in the donuts." "I'm just giving them their money's worth!"

and the crowd outside dancing to her. worst scene in a movie ever!!! :demonic:

Guest Pud Whacker
That's our Madonna. Always putting too much jelly in the donuts for us.

:lol:

they could have made the best movie. her rise is such a great story. but they need a great writer and budget!!!

Guest Pud Whacker
HEY! The Bigger the Party the More Donuts you sell!

Didn't they ever teach ya that in Manager School???

:horn:

:rotfl:

OMG, i love how you KNOW the lines!! :thumbsup:

Guest jamesshot

Her rise to fame is an epic movie waiting to happen. It is THE stuff of legend. But I don't think they could ever do it justice. I would hate to be the writer in charge of doing her entire life story as a movie.

But THIS movie was just cheesy, campy greatness. Some of the best lines ever. lol

LASTLY: SHE BUTCHERED THE VMA "LIKE A VIRGIN" Performance!!!!!!! :scared:

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Did Anyone else watch this? OR BETTER YET, Did anyone watch it back in 1994?

OMG. This has to be the worst script ever. And does anyone even *think* Madonna would call her dad and get all sentimental right before rolling around the MTV stage in a wedding dress?

"Nobody-nobody-nobody-nobody knows me."

loved this trash...

lesbo manager is the best!

tea with honey..tea with lemon..

is this what happened when ur mom died.. *hurts arm*

*cue poodles..*