10 Videos From the S&S DVD!!

Knocka

I'd have to go back and re-watch CT, but "Lucky Star" stuck out like a sore thumb in terms of vocal editing (her mouth movements even are off from the vocals at one point! She sung the track live for the most part, so wonder why that was messed with- as well as the cut bantering with the backup dancers)

Thank You, Thank You, Thank You Madonna and director!!! Nicely filmed and the audio is fuckin great. I'll take back all the shit I said about the tour for this proper DVD. Tears OMG. We can hear the crowd. Maybe all of our complaining on different boards helped in getting this. :dramatic: :dramatic: :dramatic::thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: One thing I did notice is that her backup singers are almost completely drowned out especially in Spanish Lesson. Niki Richards and the other girl could be heard loudly on youtube clips and fan audio recordings. This reminds me a little of the WTG Tour with the crowd going frantic. I'm happy no Pharell, Brittney, or JT in the respective performances. It's all about M. I've come to accept the auto-tuner unless she decides to not give a fuck how it sounds on future tours.

Edited by pattitude

fucking hell this looks amazing. Its so good that her show actually looks like a live rock concert again, it reminds me of the Blond Ambition Tour and even more of the Girlie Show.

I think unlike Confessions, its good to see her, the band and dancers center stage without being so dwarfed by the video screens, looks alot more old skool and they couldn't have chosen a better audience. The stage setting looks even bigger and better than she's ever had before I dont know if this is the case.

Miles Away is unreal. It should have been the official video.

I'm really pissed. ALL THE AUDIOS WERE TOUCHED! :(

And OMG LIB sounds Horrible with that intro (Aleeeeo) O.o

BTW all the video edition is PERFECT! :wow:

I'm really pissed. ALL THE AUDIOS WERE TOUCHED! :(

And OMG LIB sounds Horrible with that intro (Aleeeeo) O.o

really? I liked that little part a lot and it reminds me of WTG Tour.

Miles Away is awesome. South American crowds are the best. Love Beat Goes On too, love "What's new Buenos Aires?"

Guest D'Deridex

Thank god for the editing, I can finally enjoy the show without wincing. I'm amazed by her ability to make a GREAT performance out of terrible songs like CS and SL.

im glad she is back to this old school type of fun concert! she is dancing so much moving around and this are amazing performaces! reminds a lot her style of the late 80s early 90s.

im loving every single second of this dvd! cant wait for LAP and She's Not Me!!!!!

I Can't Stop Watching "Candy Shop" & "Music"

they're both so exciting! YAY, Fun Madonna is back! :thumbsup:

im glad she is back to this old school type of fun concert! she is dancing so much moving around and this are amazing performaces! reminds a lot her style of the late 80s early 90s.

im loving every single second of this dvd! cant wait for LAP and She's Not Me!!!!!

Oh, THATS GOING TO BE ALL SORTS OF AMAZING! :vanitybonet:

MILES AWAY is INCREDIBLE.

Should have been the video.

''M-Tribe Community member Yanns was shopping at the Virgin Megastore shop at the Carrousel du Louvre in Paris when a promo video for Madonna's "Miles Away" was aired on the video screens.

"The video consists in a mix of professional footage of the Sticky & Sweet performance of "Miles Away" and backstage/behind the scenes clips filmed in black and white.

The audio used for the video seemed to be the radio edit of the song and it was not a live audio recording.

The clip was used as a promotion for Hard Candy. Considering the editing of the video, I assume this is a real promo video from Warner, Live Nation or whoever owns the rights to these images."

As you remember, sources at Warner Music Netherlands mentioned a similar video to be released to promote the "Miles Away" single, but this never materialized... so far.http://www.madonnatribe.com/news/modules.p...le&sid=4083''

apparently there is one out there. just hope we actually get to see it.

:dramatic::dramatic::dramatic:

ALL OF THEM ARE EXCELLENT! I'm so glad they chose to film the DVD in Buenos Aires. As someone mentioned the enthusiasm of the crowd is reminiscent of Ciao Italia.....but this time the editing is GOOD!! :)

Spanish Lesson was obviously MADE FOR THE STAGE!! It was one of my favorites when I saw the show live, but seeing this DVD rip is just :wow:. Her dancing on this tour is FIERCE!!!

BRING IT ALLLL ON!! She's Not Me is going to be epic.

Guest Johnkm

I REALLY am hoping Shes Not Me hasnt been massacred with that fake high voice, or else it will unwatchable, at least for me. I much prefer her actual voice to any of that edited rubbish, its real, and thats the most important thing. But *perhaps* what shes done to it wont be THAT bad.

Guest Johnkm

Here is the audio from the videos (its 128kbps so not great quality):

Candy Shop

http://rapidshare.com/files/235263235/SSBA-1-CS.rar

Beat Goes On

http://rapidshare.com/files/235260064/SSBA-2-BGO.rar

Vogue

http://rapidshare.com/files/235273167/SSBA-4-V.rar

Die Another Day

http://rapidshare.com/files/235275993/SSBA-5-DAD.rar

Music

http://rapidshare.com/files/235282532/SSBA-10-M.rar

Spanish Lesson

http://rapidshare.com/files/235335661/SSBA-13-SL.rar

Miles Away

Not done yet

La Isla Bonita

Not done yet

Get Stupid

Not done yet

4 Minutes

Not done yet

Guest Danny86
I REALLY am hoping Shes Not Me hasnt been massacred with that fake high voice, or else it will unwatchable, at least for me. I much prefer her actual voice to any of that edited rubbish, its real, and thats the most important thing. But *perhaps* what shes done to it wont be THAT bad.

But in "SNM" she only sang the verses live, the rest was the album version playing and she just shouted over it. It's going to be more noticeable if they cleaned up the vocals in "Human Nature", "Borderline", ROL" and "HU" (any reason why she sounds the worst when she's just standing there? :confused:)...

what do you think about the "i'm going to tell you.." audio?

because it sounds the same.

Guest Danny86
what do you think about the "i'm going to tell you.." audio?

because it sounds the same.

You mean the live CD? Are you sure it was doctored as well? Of course half of it are the interludes and the mimed tracks, but I thought "Lament" and the Acoustic segment songs sounded real without any editing.

You mean the live CD? Are you sure it was doctored as well? Of course half of it are the interludes and the mimed tracks, but I thought "Lament" and the Acoustic segment songs sounded real without any editing.

Yes Lament sounded the same and also Imagine I guess..but M&F sounded very high.

I really don't get the shock for this sound because she's live and she sounds real.