10 Videos From the S&S DVD!!

Knocka

I know this has been discussed before, but after viewing some of the pro shots of Candy Shop and Beat Goes On on Youtube, her voice for this DVD is way too retouched. Even more so than the CT dvd. It doesn't even sound like Madonna and there is too much of a difference in her voice when she talks to the crowd and then starts singing. She sounds so much deeper when she says "what's new Argentina" and then goes into the first verse of BGO sounding like a ten year old. I really hope this is not a final cut of the DVD. I know at first I was excited cause the way it was edited but I actually like her voice in the pro shots instead of the DVD. Her Virgin era voice wasn't even this high and it was high. Some hate her crow voice and prefer the filtered voice but the un filtered voice is better IMO. BGO almost sounds like it was taken directly from the album. :angel:

Guest Danny86

Apparently they cut out backing singer rant 15 years ago already. Here's "Express Yourself" from the GS tv broadcast, you can actually hear Niki talking at the end, which seems to be absent from the DVD:

Apparently they cut out backing singer rant 15 years ago already. Here's "Express Yourself" from the GS tv broadcast, you can actually hear Niki talking at the end, which seems to be absent from the DVD:

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OuMBYD8aoio&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param'>http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OuMBYD8aoio&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OuMBYD8aoio&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

True. They were always at the forefront with Madonna up until CT. In RIT they were seen sporadically, on CT we saw them twice, during the opening of Sorry and Lucky Star, and for this one I'd say not once. Nikki Richards came out during LAP and the other girl is almost non existent. She seemed to tower over Madonna and Nikki during La Isla though. I still wish Donna Delory would have been part of the show. She was always a given on M tours. :thumbsup:

• 4 weeks later...

According to Mario (MadonnaTribe webmaster), "Iconography" is *not* the working title of the hits collection ("it's something...more obvious") and that it is *not* scheduled for release in September - the S & S DVD is the September release. He's "unable to comment" further at this stage.

^LOL! it all makes sense now, Nikki trying to say something as always to stand out but Madonna shutting her down "even if you don't want to hear about it"

Nah, it was too quick. I think Madonna had planned on saying that before Nikki started talking.

Guest chetsy69

going to see the show on july 4th at the 02 arena , block a1, catwalk seats. well excited. will have to watch the show 2nd showin on the 6th july on sky. From what i seen though the filming is good but why no close ups?? this is soo dissapointing. we got close up of her face in the confessions tour dvd and the performances of the re-invention tour in i'm going to tell you a secret.