10 Videos From the S&S DVD!!

Knocka

Guest Johnkm
what do you think about the "i'm going to tell you.." audio?

because it sounds the same.

Im not a huge fan of it really.

I rarely listen to any of the dvd rips I have, I much prefer the bootlegs.

Obviously the vocals r different from what we know..but they don't sound fake..

It's very well mixed 2 have a live mic sound..Someone who hasn't heard a dozen

bootlegs probably couldn't tell..With Vogue RIT even my dad noticed it wasn't live..

cuz the audio mix was 2 filtered (wether pré-recorded or not it's all about the actual mix)..

The same way much of the CT sounded 2 canned (but I think that was part of the 'filmsy/Swarmy

Disco Jonas Stuart' concept)

Now if u want fake & I'm surprised no one ever mentions this, watch Truth Or Dare.

Beyond fake vocals. :fag:

or Prince's Sign 'o' The Times'..

Or anything David Bowie from the 70's..who actually goes in2 the studio 2 re-record backing vocals :lmao:

The voice is live but they seemed to pitch it too high as if they were trying to make her sound like Brittney or something. CT sounded too much like a CD so I'll take these vocals over Confessions. These videos don't sound that great either cause they were obviously ripped to be used on a Blackberry. The DVD will almost definitely sound a hundred times better than this streaming audio. I just don't like the pitch of her voice. :thumbsup:

But in "SNM" she only sang the verses live, the rest was the album version playing and she just shouted over it. It's going to be more noticeable if they cleaned up the vocals in "Human Nature", "Borderline", ROL" and "HU" (any reason why she sounds the worst when she's just standing there? :confused:)...

It's that fucking guitar. Whenever she straps it on and starts to do rock versions of her songs, her voice takes on this brittle, harsh sound where she screams the lyrics rather than sings them. I guess it's her version of "rocking out", but I just cringe when she does that. She used to be better at handling the guitar playing while her vocals came across as softer.

at first whem i saw the clip of Vogue it really sounded too edited for my taste. but now as ive seen the performance as a whole ive changed my mind. i think it sounds herself, it sounds VERY live and still very well mixed with the noise from the crowd and thats why i thinks it seems live, they did a good job mixing her vocals with the music and the crowd. the proof that they did it right is that none of us can say if thats her real vocals in concert edited or its a recording mixed with the filming.

It's that fucking guitar. Whenever she straps it on and starts to do rock versions of her songs, her voice takes on this brittle, harsh sound where she screams the lyrics rather than sings them. I guess it's her version of "rocking out", but I just cringe when she does that. She used to be better at handling the guitar playing while her vocals came across as softer.

U referring 2 the crow voice. Yes. :fag:

Here is the audio from the videos (its 128kbps so not great quality):

Candy Shop

http://rapidshare.com/files/235263235/SSBA-1-CS.rar

Beat Goes On

http://rapidshare.com/files/235260064/SSBA-2-BGO.rar

Vogue

http://rapidshare.com/files/235273167/SSBA-4-V.rar

Die Another Day

http://rapidshare.com/files/235275993/SSBA-5-DAD.rar

Music

http://rapidshare.com/files/235282532/SSBA-10-M.rar

Spanish Lesson

http://rapidshare.com/files/235335661/SSBA-13-SL.rar

Miles Away

Not done yet

La Isla Bonita

Not done yet

Get Stupid

Not done yet

4 Minutes

Not done yet

Thanks A LOT for doing these. This is what i was looking for.

Guest Coked Up Baby Boy

I won't watch all of these!!!!! i will wait to view it in BLU-RAY GLORY!!!!!!!

God I want this on Blue Ray!!!!!

She really doesn't have an excuse not to release this on bluray. Concerts look amazing in HD, and lots of much smaller artists have released their concerts on bluray. While she's at it, she should release CT in HD :) It looked amazing in HD on Universal HD.

I just watched the 4 Minutes performance and it wasn't bad actually. Besides the obvious auto tuner, I like the simple camera angles and limited use of the CT like special effects. They only used them for JT. I'll probably start to like this tour a little bit more after watching the full DVD. Could only imagine if how it would be minus some of the songs everyone wants gone. :thumbsup:

I've said it above (as have most people) but FUCK, Vogue is just incredible. 50?!

And...as much as she proclaimed that Confessions was about wanting to return to dancing, it's with this tour that you really feel that she's rediscovered the true joy and exuberance of dance; her moves are so on point.

Guest Danny86
What about the setlist changes she is doing this year? We wont get them as bonus material?

If we're lucky, yes, it can happen, considering it won't be a Warner release, so we might actual bonus material this time around.

@Gus: In "La Isla bonita" Which days M said "Aleeeeeo Aleeeeeo" ????

Second and last shows, the other 2 she used the 'ooh ooh'.

Second and last shows, the other 2 she used the 'ooh ooh'.

So, they picked the last show

I think "oooh oooh" it's better than "Aleeeeo"

So, they picked the last show

I think "oooh oooh" it's better than "Aleeeeo"

Could be from the second show too, they filmed the 4 shows.

I personally LOVE the 'aleeo' because i love the who's that girl tour and ciao italia dvd.

Guest Pud Whacker
I've said it above (as have most people) but FUCK, Vogue is just incredible. 50?!

And...as much as she proclaimed that Confessions was about wanting to return to dancing, it's with this tour that you really feel that she's rediscovered the true joy and exuberance of dance; her moves are so on point.

couldnt agree more. reinvention she stuck her toe back in the water. confessions she dove in. sticky she swam like dolphin. :thumbsup:

SHE IS JUST FUCKING AMAZING

People say she does it all for the mone, and WHY NOT, its her JOB, but you can tell she has a fucking good time doing it, her face in some parts was pure JOY

In Vogue, Madonna and the choreography/performance are AWESOME

In Miles Away, the crowd is AWESOME

In Spanish Lesson, Madonna's ability to lift up a mediocre song with an incredible stage performance is AMAZING.

Can't wait for the DVD! :dramatic:

Guest Danny86
In Spanish Lesson, Madonna's ability to lift up a mediocre song with an incredible stage performance is AMAZING.

Exactly, it's fantastic! :wow: