10 Videos From the S&S DVD!!

Knocka

Wow. These are really well done. Especially Vogue. One of M's ULTIMATE performances! Love it!

THANKS!!! These are great! :D

The editing is much better than the Confessions DVD. Much less frenetic with less distracting special effects. I like that the focus is more on the performance.

Guest valhum
Seems like they dubbed her vocals for pretty much everything :lol: I'm not complaining, it sounds great.

hahaha totally, she sounds SOOOOOOOOOOO good :lol:

From what I've seen the clips look friggin awesome. It's funny though because even though I saw the show live the clips look totally different from what I remember. Anyway do we know a release date? If this comes out on Blu-ray I will definitely get it. I really haven't gotten into blu-ray because they are so expensive. But I would love to have this on that format.

I really dont like what they did to her voice, especially not on Vogue

Atleast im not the only oen! :thumbsup:

i dont like it at all.

It's not deep, and its not Madonna. And they should have fixed up her voice when shes speaking, cause that sounds like the normal Madonna, and completly different than the fixed singing voice

Guest Johnkm
It's not deep, and its not Madonna. And they should have fixed up her voice when shes speaking, cause that sounds like the normal Madonna, and completly different than the fixed singing voice

Exactly, it sounds far too high, which is really odd, I would have preferred them to have just made her live vocals sound correct ie. the right note/pitc.

i am so pleased with what we got today. the editing is so well done and even though they fixed some of her vocals I don't mind so much, you can still feel the live vibe in them unlike some parts of the Confessions DVD. Although I love Miles Away from the beginning I have to say that I fell in love even more with it because of this beautiful editing, the crowd images and their enthusiast when they were clapping their hands. Spanish Lesson (even though most of you hate it) I have to say that's beautiful, I really love the latin vibe (I was spanish in another life, too :lol: ). And my favorites so far are Beat Goes On, Candy Shop and Vogue which is epic here, even more iconic than the RIT version with that beautiful corset. But here it's just like she says - Fuck you I'm 50 I still sing Vogue like back in the day and I still look fierce.

Can't wait for the full thing.

MILES AWAY OMG it is AMAZING, the sing along, the people faces, just perfect.

I am so thrill by DAD too.

When Argentinians buy the DVD they are going to think "Hey that's not how she sonded live" :lol:

LA ISLA BONITA :clap::clap::clap:

Like some have said Vogue and Miles Away are wicked, especially Vogue! Fierce performance! I don't really mind the fixed vocals coz it still sounds live. For me the worst one was the DWT's Holiday and Music. It just sounded like bad studio vocals. Oh I love the SL performance as well. Nice one!