10 Videos From the S&S DVD!!

Knocka

From Madonna.com:

10 videos taken from the upcoming 'Sticky & Sweet' Tour DVD are now available for streaming for owners of a BlackBerry Bold from AT&T!

The selection includes the following performances:

Candy Shop

Beat Goes On

Vogue

Die Another Day

Music

Spanish Lesson

Miles Away

La Isla Bonita

Get Stupid

4 Minutes

http://mobile.blackberry.com/MBC/homepage?....html〈=en

Apparantly you can play them in quicktime by copying the link then open quicktime, click on "file" and "open url"

I can't get it to work on mine but others at MTribe have been able to.

It doesn't work for me either...I can hear the audio and sometimes a fucked up pixilated image appears. :banghead:

Hopefully it will work for someone who can rip it and upload to youtube.

Guest Danny86

Amazing!!!! "Vogue" is massive and the end of "Spanish Lesson" is just brilliant!

I think the vocals are an interesting subject on these videos, haven't watched them all yet, but while on one hand they sound cleaner and less off key, but on the other hand they are still so dry and don't sound like studio vocals at all, and are below her previous 3 tour live vocals. While I don't hear the "barking" voice in "Vogue" I heard in lot of bootlegs, it's still not an obvious pre-record like on RIT and definitely gives a "could have been better" feeling. I'm not sure what technique they are using but I don't think it's anything radical.

Edit: Okay, listened to "4 Minutes" and that one DEFINITELY has the studio version vocals mixed in, that's the same nasal voice you can hear in RIT "Vogue"! :lol:

Guest Danny86

Image-wise, "Music" has a very similar editing to the CT DVD with all the effects, so it seems like that was not a Jonas Akerlund thing.

Guest Danny86
Vogue is amazing. I love the mix, it's so dynamic and makes the RIT version seem flat and laboured in comnparison. It's so "fuck you I'm 50"!

So true! :thumbsup: Even "Music" is a lot cooler like this now!

To me "Miles Away" and "La Isla Bonita" sound live, they might have just mixed her best live vocals there. "BGO" seems to be dubbed by the album version though, that's kinda surprising, considering for many parts in that song she was already using heavy backing tapes. I guess "Heartbeat", "SNM" and "GI2M" will sound the same. "Candy Shop" sounds pretty much identical to most of the bootlegs as well.

Did anyone notice the sample in "Music" was changed to "put your hands up Argentina" instead of "for New York"? :D

So true! :thumbsup: Even "Music" is a lot cooler like this now!

To me "Miles Away" and "La Isla Bonita" sound live, they might have just mixed her best live vocals there. "BGO" seems to be dubbed by the album version though, that's kinda surprising, considering for many parts in that song she was already using heavy backing tapes. I guess "Heartbeat", "SNM" and "GI2M" will sound the same. "Candy Shop" sounds pretty much identical to most of the bootlegs as well.

Did anyone notice the sample in "Music" was changed to "put your hands up Argentina" instead of "for New York"? :D

Miles away & LIB on Youtube?

Miles away & LIB on Youtube?

I can't find them on youtube but am watching them using the Quicktime "open url" method. That's not very helpful is it?

OMG this DVD is a such a killer!!! the editing is everything!

i just watched the CS, Vogue and BGO and all of them are perfection!!!