S&S - Tel Aviv, Israel - Sept. 1 & 2

Guest chatty kathy

^ I am not trying to sound perverted or crass, but looking at Lola's rack, all I can think of is that line from Sixteen Candles:

"Fred, she's gotten her boobies!"

Oh...so I bet she was saying "get me a towel" at the end of Candy Shop then.

She was probably telling someone else to do it, that would explain her 'i have to do everything around here' kinda walk as she grabs the towel from the back lol

Don´t think those are real, they are part of the costume so Lola is not that grown up yet.

^ I am not trying to sound perverted or crass, but looking at Lola's rack, all I can think of is that line from Sixteen Candles:

"Fred, she's gotten her boobies!"

Don´t think those are real, they are part of the costume so Lola is not that grown up yet.

Thank goodness. I started to think she was drinking milk with high hormone content.

I was at the final show tonight and it was fucking amazing!!! rocco was indeed on the turntables and madonna finished the show with lola by her side.

The crowd loved her, especially when she wore the israeli flag around her neck at Give it To me!!

woohoo!! first time i saw her! was great!

- and the piano playing is live

rocco -

I love that her kids were a part of the last show! That's better than any celebrity guest in my book.

I think Lola is playing for real too - you can even see her foot moving to keep time. Not that it guarantees it is live, but she plays like someone who knows piano. How cool is that? I wish I could've been there. Lola is such a beauty and a talent. I am so proud of Madonna.

I love that her kids were a part of the last show! That's better than any celebrity guest in my book.

I think Lola is playing for real too - you can even see her foot moving to keep time. Not that it guarantees it is live, but she plays like someone who knows piano. How cool is that? I wish I could've been there. Lola is such a beauty and a talent. I am so proud of Madonna.

because pf the angles you can see exactly which keys she's hitting