S&S - Tel Aviv, Israel - Sept. 1 & 2

Guest chatty kathy

FINAL SHOW ANNOUNCED!!

Sept. 1st at Yehoshua Gardens (HaYarkon Park)

Tel Aviv, Israel

Pre-sale begins June 2nd

Dear Iconers,

In her latest letter to her fan club members, Madonna announced that a final and very special date was to be added to her 2009 'Sticky & Sweet' itinerary. Today, we're happy to reveal that this last show was just confirmed and will take place at Tel Aviv's Yehoshua Gardens (HaYarkon Park) on September 1st!

As this is a very important and significant show for her, Madonna asked her tour management and fan club to make it the best for her beloved Iconers. While the general ticket sale for this show will start on June 3rd, all Icon Platinum members (including older and newer ones) will be given access to an exclusive pre-sale starting Tuesday, June 2 at 10am local Tel Aviv time. Please note that no matter if you've joined the club yesterday or 5 years ago, you will have a chance to order your tickets through this pre-sale.

The special pre-sale will include tickets in two categories: limited quantity in the Gold Circle General Admission section, and limited quantity in the standard General Admission section. If you want to get tickets, then make sure to visit the devoted page (link) at 10am Tel Aviv time tomorrow!

If you're not a Platinum member yet, just click here and join now! Joining now will assure access to tomorrow's pre-sale.

Come on boys and girls, it's time for you to celebrate the end of the 'Sticky & Sweet' Tour and make that show an unforgettable one for Madonna!

The Icon team

Madonna.com

no it wouldn't, it's dirty, women are treated like shit and forced into marriages and then get set on fire (google: burning brides india) full of corruption and discrimination, unhygenic living conditions and slums.....no offence Indian fans but that's the reality.

I'd rather Madonna toured safer countries like Australia and Japan

Guest Danny86

But what does a popstar have to do with all of that? Just because the government is fucked up, it means she should ignore her fans in those countries? Just because there's the conflict in Israel with Palestinians, she should ignore the thousands of fans who buy her records and want to see her live? Makes no sense to me. :confused:

Guest denisebella
I'd rather Madonna toured safer countries like Australia and Japan

For her next tour! :dramatic:

Edited by denisebella

Guest denisebella
But what does a popstar have to do with all of that? Just because the government is fucked up, it means she should ignore her fans in those countries? Just because there's the conflict in Israel with Palestinians, she should ignore the thousands of fans who buy her records and want to see her live? Makes no sense to me. :confused:

+ 1! :thumbsup:

Some situations are extreme though.

Would you have been happy if Madonna performed in South Africa during the apartheid? No; we'd have all been outraged.

Her performing in Israel is the same. She should be ashamed of performing in that fascist state.

^ It may be fascist but I think she's more interested in the region coz of the Kabalah thingy.

Tel Aviv pre sale starts

The fan club pre-sale for the September 1st concert in Tel Aviv started this morning at 10 AM local. All Icon Platinum members (including older and newer ones) are allowed to partecipate.

The pre-sale offers Gold Circle and General Admission tickets at the following price:

Gold Circle: $360.00

General Admission: $120.00

There is a four ticket per person limit, prices do not include convenience and/or handling fees. All tickets will be held for pick-up at the venue box office on the night of show.

madonnatribe

Some situations are extreme though.

Would you have been happy if Madonna performed in South Africa during the apartheid? No; we'd have all been outraged.

Her performing in Israel is the same. She should be ashamed of performing in that fascist state.

well that's just your opinion on israel. most people won't agree with that. when that park fills up with 70,000 excited fags, she'll feel great.

Just because there's the conflict in Israel with Palestinians, she should ignore the thousands of fans who buy her records and want to see her live?

Yes.

well that's just your opinion on israel. most people won't agree with that.

Actually, it's not just my opinion - it's also the opinion of millions of other people around the world (many of whom are Jewish) who do not support the horrific actions of the Israeli government.

In fact, most people I know here in the UK agree with me.

The American pro-Israel propaganda only represents a minority of the world's view.

Actually, it's not just my opinion - it's also the opinion of millions of other people around the world (many of whom are Jewish) who do not support the horrific actions of the Israeli government.

In fact, most people I know here in the UK agree with me.

T]he American pro-Israel propaganda only represents a minority of the world's view.

Yes, but equally awful is the deafening silence from the rest of the world when it comes

2 condemning the fascist Zionist state of Israel 4 its crimes against humanity & the Palestine people...

& how lame is the EU pumping sums of money in palestinian infrastructure only 2 have it blown 2 pieces

by the filthy zionist sons of whores & acting like it's okay by just sending a new check after they're done...

A boycot is due..yesterday.

Yes, but equally awful is the deafening silence from the rest of the world when it comes

2 condemning the fascist Zionist state of Israel 4 its crimes against humanity & the Palestine people...

& how lame is the EU pumping sums of money in palestinian infrastructure only 2 have it blown 2 pieces

by the filthy zionist sons of whores & acting like it's okay by just sending a new check after they're done...

A boycot is due..yesterday.

I know, right

And what do we do? We allow them in Eurovision.

[Heidi Montag]I mean, is Israel like even in Europe?[/Heidi Montag]

I know, right

And what do we do? We allow them in Eurovision.

[Heidi Montag]I mean, is Israel like even in Europe?[/Heidi Montag]

Well u know... :chuckle:

okay U need a Bedtime Stories set... :fag:

Guest boytoyville
Her prices for Tel Aviv are outrageous £250 or 290 euro for golden circle. She has lost the plot.

I'm sure they are going to spend an insane amount of money on security for this show.

I'm not a fan of Israel's one-sided policies either, but if we are talking about Madonna NOT performing in countries with sadistic leadership then shouldn't she NOT tour in most major countries? The U.S. has massacred THOUSANDS upon THOUSANDS of innocent Iraqis, Vietnamese, and Japanese citizens in various wars - not to mention the virtual genocide of the Native Americans on our own soil less than 200 years ago.

Russia has horrible issues with civil rights (particularly among gays and lesbians) and she's performing there this time too.

I don't think she should choose to tour only where there are governments she agrees with. After all, she hasn't been in Israel to perform for the past 16 years, and obviously NOT touring there had no effect on their policies. I would also add that Madonna has spoke out for Palestinian and Jewish peace (most notably via visuals from I'm Going to Tell You A Secret) so I would think it would be good to have someone such as her in Israel making a statement by not being afraid to go there.

They buy bootleg cassettes for like $1, hardly supportive fans

Guest Danny86
They buy bootleg cassettes for like $1, hardly supportive fans

Yes, because every single fan in Australia buys real CDs and never downloads. :rolleyes:

Israel fans are going to pay the most on this tour and they won't be able to get the tickets illegally, so I don't see your point. Same for the constant bashing of Eastern European countries. There's demand for Madonna there as well, regardless of the music industry that was not even existent when Madonna was scoring #1s in US/UK/Australia. Hardly the fault of those who are gonna see this show now.

And you've just proven why Australia deserves a tour more than any Eastern European country. Australian fans have given Madonna more support than all of those Eastern European countries combined.

And you've just proven why Australia deserves a tour more than any Eastern European country. Australian fans have given Madonna more support than all of those Eastern European countries combined.

:rolleyes: U've had like 16 years 2 save money 2 go c Madonna abroad..get over it & move on.