I'm listening to EROTICA

Apples388

Guest Pud Whacker

im listening now and its fantastic from beginning to end. i never used to think so. shep gave great beats. :thumbsup:

It really is a great album. I've been revisiting a lot of late 80s and 90's house stuff recently and some of the Erotica era remixes are amazing. I'd always loved the Morales D&D mix but hadn't paid much attention to Shep's mixes; having heard the Shep's Fierce Extended Mix on a Radio NRJ mix from '93 I now bow down to it. It's only recently that I've fully appreciated Shep's enormous influence and heritage.

It's a recent re-watching of Paris Is Burning that's got me back into early house and because of that I've rediscovered (Sound Factory era) Junior Vasquez mixtapes. ANYWAY, I was checking out Junior's Twitter recently and look what I found:

OMG I'm in my music vault and I found the multitape of the song I produced "Love Hurts" which was never released...

Can anyone guess who is the artist who I produced it for and who is singing on it....

I'm actually singing with this artist on this unreleased, never heard before track!

Memories..I'm still gagging over the song that I found in my vaults that I wrote and produced for her madgesty with her and I singing on it!

The public never heard it and it is unreleased....

oh this is a huge treasure...I'm just trying to figure out what to do with it

Oh another thing that has to be mentioned for this album is the videos. WOW!! Erotica, Deeper And Deeper Bad Girl and Rain are the best videos that Madonna ever made!

"Bad Girl" is everything! I adore that video. The song is great too! :thumbsup:

OMG I'm in my music vault and I found the multitape of the song I produced "Love Hurts" which was never released...

Can anyone guess who is the artist who I produced it for and who is singing on it....

I'm actually singing with this artist on this unreleased, never heard before track!

Memories..I'm still gagging over the song that I found in my vaults that I wrote and produced for her madgesty with her and I singing on it!

HOLY FUCKING SHIT!!!

it's probably one of the song replacements on the tour... :confused:

I LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS ALBUM . its #1 on my list........of all time.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R5LZRUZoVDc&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param'>http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R5LZRUZoVDc&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R5LZRUZoVDc&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Erotica...

romance...

:dramatic:

Guest Pud Whacker
Were you all poor or something - I bought everything on CD from Like A Prayer onwards. Here's a Sky News report from 1992 - it's all TOO MUCH for Michelle :lmao:

:lol: is that her walking across the street covering her face?

wow to all the fans outside the hotel. i would be so bored!!! :demonic:

Secret Garden is sublime. A total gem of a song.

Yes to everything. You forgot the amazing "here kitty kitty kitty"; I fucking LOVE Waiting

THANK YOU, funkydita, for pointing this out. Honestly, I'd never realized that's what she was saying there. Thought she was just humming or something. LOVE it! haha!