New Madonna Song?

TOUR2008

Guest ursaminorjim
i have found this one on madonna's fansite..is this true?look's so.. revolver-cover.jpg

Highly doubt it, judging from the font used for "revolver."

Then again...

That bullet looks like a golden dildo.

Strangest "First Sentence Read On a Wednesday Morning" ever, this.

Anna H wrote:

there is no definite release date or there would have been an official announcement by now. 'revolver' should be out by the end of next month and the video concepts are already in plan so the video shoot may also take part this june. keep track.

That bullet looks like a golden dildo.

Isn't it a penis shaped bullet with an "m" engraved on it. And I'm guessing the "revolver" is supposed to look like, ahem, semen? Or is my filthy mind reading WAY too much into it?!

without going through 22 pages of posts... what is this??? is it part of the greatest hits package? what the hell is going on?

^Nothing right now is *official*- everything being posted is rumor (even though it likely will pan out).

Thank you. So is this supposedly just some random single/video or is it being released in conjunction with the greatest hits?

btw: from the sound of that demo, I like it 10x better than anything from Hard Candy

Thank you. So is this supposedly just some random single/video or is it being released in conjunction with the greatest hits?

btw: from the sound of that demo, I like it 10x better than anything from Hard Candy

Revolver will be the first single from the upcoming Greatest Hits.

Guest harbors
Anna H wrote:

there is no definite release date or there would have been an official announcement by now. 'revolver' should be out by the end of next month and the video concepts are already in plan so the video shoot may also take part this june. keep track.

Enuff said! :dramatic:

I'm so excited about this song, it's been stuck in my head since yesterday when I heard the demo.

It's going to be interesting to see how they promote it, seeing as it's going to be Madonna's first song out with Live Nation

I'm so excited about this song, it's been stuck in my head since yesterday when I heard the demo.

It's going to be interesting to see how they promote it, seeing as it's going to be Madonna's first song out with Live Nation

This is still Warner.

Yep, the Greatest Hits is the last part of her contract and then she is freeeeeeeeeee!

However, LiveNation don't actually have a recording set up so I think there was talk of licensing it back to Warner's for music releases :banghead:

Anna H wrote:

if this is all true.

WOW. im impressed how quickly this all went done. it seems just like yesterday that Madonna was in the studio.

Cant wait to see this project infront of eyes and in my hands!!!

BOOYA BABY! :thumbsup:

Guest madonnar

Has no one seen this???? It's on MadonnaTribe

The big buzz that has been going on in the "Queendom" since a few days is all about the snippets, that have been leaked onto the internet, of the original demo (not sung by Madonna), of the new song that the Queen Of Pop has recently recorded in the studio and that is titled "Revolver".

Our long time friend and forum member Tastyboy had the chance to speak to RaVaughn, the vocalist that has worked as a backing singer for many R&b artists and that has confirmed that it's actually her singing in the demo and not "Shawnna featuring Jackie Boyz", as the leaked snipped has been mislabeled.

"I did record the original female demo 'Revolver'", RaVaughn confirmed to our friend Francesco, adding that "The Jackie Boyz" wrote it and asked me to come demo it for them. Los of the Jackie Boys recorded it originally and they wanted a female vocal on it so I went in and did it."

Deducing that "Revolver" reached Madonna when DJ Frank E submitted it to her while recently working together in the studio for her Greatest Hits package, the song had been already submitted (and probably turned down) by a few artists: "It was said to be pitched to Katy Perry and Flo-Rida, he was supposed to rap on it", RaVaughn told our friend. Commenting about her demo that leaked onto the internet RaVaughn said: "I didn't even know a lot of people heard the demo. I knew it got leaked, but wasn't aware that so many people were in to it!"

Thanks to Tastyboy aka Francesco for sharing this with MadonnaTribers.

Madonna Revolver

Hey NewMadonnaMusic

Let me start by saying thank you for your support and promotion for our material. That being said you recently posted a record titled "revolver", we need you to take it down, It is killing our deal to get the song placed.

We understand that others have posted it as well, and we will be contacting them as well.

Madonna is loosing interest due it being leaked, please take it down today, asap.

If you have any questions, feel free to reach back out to us.

Thank you!!

Jackie Boyz

she loosing interest?

Maybe she just decided she didn't like the song after all, not because it was leaked. Artists record stuff and then decide they don't want to release them all the time. Maybe the changes she made didn't work.

I think Revolver was catchy, but I think she can do a lot better.

Guest immaculate sanctuary

i hope she still records it & releases it after all this excitement! :dramatic: now i really wanna hear her version!

Guest bulgar

if she's losing interest maybe this means that her version is quite similar to the second demo that leaked...

Guest IJustFuctMadonna
she loosing interest?

Gotta love the crap spelling. :scared: These producers are stupid. STUPID.

if she's losing interest maybe this means that her version is quite similar to the second demo that leaked...

But according to one of your previous post from anna she said don't let the demo fool u that madonna's version was very different and we haven't heard nothing yet! So......

Anna H wrote:

:clap:

Madonna is loosing interest due it being leaked, please take it down today, asap.

Oh whatever. If she is making plans for a video she's not losing interest. These people are just being alarmist. "Music" leaked like 2-3 months before it was released and she went ahead with that one.