New Madonna Song?

TOUR2008

Have you never heard of 4 Minutes?

But 4 Minutes was a really striking song with over the top production, a duet with Trousersnake and generally kick ass - way more impressive than this. This is the type of rubbish Britney is churning out. Admittedly, it's a demo but I still think it must me a misleading tease or fake.

LAME.

A lot of her fans won’t like it because it’s more RnB, and the majority of her fans are pop junkies. Hard Candy was about as much as they could chew.

This song is going to be huge.

Guest immaculate sanctuary
I'm personally excited about the prospect of new Madonna music and withholding judgement untill I hear the full song! I personally do not have any affinity with Lil Wayne at all, but if this is his only part on the song, then I can live with it... I think

yea, i totally agree with you.

Guest immaculate sanctuary
from MadgeTribe:

Here's a new clip of what is supposed to be a demo for the upcoming first single from Madonna's greatest hits collection - Revolver.

The demo is produced by DJ Frank E and sung by Shawna feat. Jackie Boyz.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tF9o2FJRHmY&color1=0xb1b1b1&color2=0xcfcfcf&hl=en&feature=player_embedded&fs=1"></param><param'>http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tF9o2FJRHmY&color1=0xb1b1b1&color2=0xcfcfcf&hl=en&feature=player_embedded&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tF9o2FJRHmY&color1=0xb1b1b1&color2=0xcfcfcf&hl=en&feature=player_embedded&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

I really like it :thumbsup:

not bad at all. & with madonna's voice i think it would be soooooooo much better!

Yes- people are saying, "think BGO demo vs. final album version." So, let's not get too used to that snippet or think that's what it's going to sound like, exactly.

Oo, but it DOES have potential, I think. The chorus has really grown on me -- catchy -- and I think the production would obviously get a little more sophisticated when finished. And just imagine Madonna's lovely vocals layered on. I like when she harmonizes with herself.

*bang bang* I guess I do wanna die happy, after all. *shrugs*

I wonder what the deal is, though. Where did the Lil Wayne involvement come in? Did he write it with DJ Frank E originally, and then they involved a female vocalist just to give M a better idea of the sound? Or did he come in after this track was already created, and he put down vocals for a 'guest rap' cameo (like a third verse rap, a la the usual "featuring" formula -- BGO with Kanye, for example)?

I guess we'll see when we get to see the writing credits...

The clip sounds really good! It has a great melody and production. I'm excited! :wow: I don't think it will be big hit though because people are going to diss/ignore the song quite simply because it's Madonna singing it.

Not bad, but most importantly where did that live pro-shot S&S footage come from (with the NBC logo in the bottom corner)?

I *think* -- but I'm not sure -- it was maybe used on a news show interview of some sort. (Did the Cynthia McFadden interview come out after the tour started? Maybe not... But I think it was either that or a Today show report or something.)

The clip sounds really good! It has a great melody and production. I'm excited! :wow: I don't think it will be big hit though because people are going to diss/ignore the song quite simply because it's Madonna singing it.

not in canada ;)

4 minutes was STILL madonna... Lil wayne is too much. i hope madonna knows what she be doing

I would probably agree with you SOS. The rumor is that Lil Wayne is not necessarily going to 'appear' vocally on the finished track. (Maybe there will be a remix? Who knows... Maybe he was actually involved in the writing/composition of the track with DJ Frank E?)

Guest superman

this is not what i heard from other fan sites - i think REVOLVER is her next single and much much better version very danceable and very catchy!! REVOLVER is about no more guns - no crime.

Guest superman
4 minutes was STILL madonna... Lil wayne is too much. i hope madonna knows what she be doing

i can see many fans reacted when they heard this song. Do you think Madonna will record a song just to please her gay fans,?? she is careful of what she is doing. money wise and career wise go for the mainstream baby!! Sure radios would love to play her song and i can see no. 1 hit single after so many many years.

all i can say is MADONNA IS SUCH A SMART BUSINESS WOMAN, she knows what she is doing.

from MadgeTribe:

Here's a new clip of what is supposed to be a demo for the upcoming first single from Madonna's greatest hits collection - Revolver.

The demo is produced by DJ Frank E and sung by Shawna feat. Jackie Boyz.

I really like it :thumbsup:

I really like it! I just hope there are no stupid rappers barking all over it. I hate the sex/killer lyric but its better than having to deal with Lil Fucking Wayne.

Revolver is a hot song. It sounds like a hit :thumbsup:

That girl sings it quite well. It's gonna be a bit of a challenge if M is really to release it.

Yes,the girl sounds good but her vocals are heavily auto-tuned.I'm sure that Madonna will sound just as good,with the same amount of auto-tuning.

Guest bluejean

I really like the song, the lyrics are cool too.

If it IS her new song, I'm guessing Madonna wrote these lyrics and gave them to someone else to produce, that's why this other woman is singing it?

And yes, it IS very Britney Spears 'Radar,' that cannot be denied. But that doesn't stop it from being good. Neither than song nor Amy were big hits so it won't matter that much.

Oo, but it DOES have potential, I think. The chorus has really grown on me -- catchy -- and I think the production would obviously get a little more sophisticated when finished. And just imagine Madonna's lovely vocals layered on. I like when she harmonizes with herself.

*bang bang* I guess I do wanna die happy, after all. *shrugs*

I wonder what the deal is, though. Where did the Lil Wayne involvement come in? Did he write it with DJ Frank E originally, and then they involved a female vocalist just to give M a better idea of the sound? Or did he come in after this track was already created, and he put down vocals for a 'guest rap' cameo (like a third verse rap, a la the usual "featuring" formula -- BGO with Kanye, for example)?

I guess we'll see when we get to see the writing credits...

Yeah,it's a big mystery how Lil Wayne got involved with this song.Some people claim that he actually wrote some of it.I wonder if Madonna requested a song from him? She is a big hip-hop fan.

tastyboy from the tribe forum:

thanks to some of my sources and contacts and after a few searches,

I've found out what's the real genesis of "Revolver"

First of all,

the recent 1:30 leaked demo snippet we got has been MISlabelled

as "Shawnna featuring Jackie Boyz",

there's no Shawnna on that demo, as this Shawnna girl is a rapper,

not a proper singer

the girl singin' those lyrics is actually RaVaughn,

she's a session singer who usually records demos meant for other acts

I happened to chat with her (through myspace), yesterday,

and she kindly replied & confirmed it's actually her singin' on the demo

(check out some demos by her on youtube and hear her voice)

she also told me the Jackie Boyz wrote the lyrics and then asked her

to lay down vocals, as they wanted a woman to cut part of the tune

At the time RaVaughn was recording the "Revolver" demo, she was said

the song was supposed to be pitched to Flo Rida & Katy Perry

(Flo Rida who was meant to rap on the track, too)

Then, plans have changed, as DJ Frank E gave the demo to Lil Wayne

who reworked the lyrics and even changed the original melody,

as you can hear on his own version clip

After being apparently scrapped from Lil Wayne upcoming record too,

Frank E took the chance to submit "Revolver" to our Madonna,

when working with her, lately

Anyway, still unclear whether Madonna heard & reworked the early demo

by RaVaughn featuring Jackie Boyz or the Lil Wayne version

(I guess and hope Frank E submitted the former, though)

Just to prove what I wrote, here's the reply RaVaughn sent to me:

25qtc8y.jpg

Guest jordywind

sounds so amazing!!! hopefully madonna does release this!! will be up there in "top 10" in charts ! for sure ! x

Guest superman

here is the lyrics: loved it!!

I guess I shot ya

Fingers on the trigga

I had a bullet with your name on it

Click click

I'm a sex pistol

My love should be illegal

Real deal baby I'm no counterfeit

Line em up, Knock em down

My love's a killer, hey oh hey oh

My body's fully loaded

And I got more and more

Line em up, knock em down

You're an accessory to murder cause

My love's a revolver, My sex is a killer

Do you wanna die happpy?

I send them bang bang

i send them BANG BANG

Not sure if this has been discussed in this long thread- but, for those concerned that she's just doing someone else's song-

Are we forgetting "Ray of Light"? It had existed in previous form as "Sepheryn" anbd then that demo with that Christine chick. Madonna took it, wrote a second verse and did her thing with it- and- BAM- one of her greatest tracks. And she similarly did her thing to "Open Your Heart," "Nothing Fails," etc. ("La Isla Bonita" also had existed, in musical form, anyways, before she wrote the lyrics to it, but that'sa little different).

Not saying "Revolver" will become one of M's grandest hits/tracks, just pointing something out. :gent: