New Madonna Song?

TOUR2008

I don't believe it is her or even a proposed demo for her. It's just to blah for a first single. Her first singles are so strong I just don't see how she would let something so generic and bland be released. There is no twist on what is current. FAKE!

I don't believe it is her or even a proposed demo for her. It's just to blah for a first single. Her first singles are so strong I just don't see how she would let something so generic and bland be released. There is no twist on what is current. FAKE!

This is a GH single. Not from a new album. We can't judge from those clips, we need to hear her version. I remember hearing the HU snippets and I thought they were lame. I guess I was wrong.

Maybe SHAWNNA is MADONNAS new GHETTO DIVA nickname like BEYONCE has SASHA FIERCE so she can appear even more 'down' and 'hip'.

While you've been busy spinning and twirling in the glittery, fairy dust of every useless disco dolly to hit the scene since '00 (all the while claiming how brilliant they are..... :lmao::lmao:) Shawnna came on the scene and has had a couple of minor hits. I know....with the underlying hint of racism in your post that lyrics like this coming from the mouth of a black woman may make you hide under the bed:

S-H-A to the W double N-A

Real bitch don't play

Your eyes can't hide what your lips won't say

You're acting like the Dukes of the Fifth won't spray

It's okay, they gon learn

Chi's most wanted bitch wait your turn!

Sac full of yum I'm a make that burn

Y'all can't smoke none anyway

Wild ones, walk wit a bitch through wild slums

Trying to figure out if they're scared of the hips or the chips

Or they really can't talk to a bitch wit wild guns

No games, hat to the side wit low frame

Now I came in this industry killin em

Now they all feeling me, sipping on Henny wit an O and a gram!

I know it's a long way from the brilliance posted below.....welcome back to your comfort zone dear :):

I'm sorry, oh so sorry, can't you give me one more chance to make it all up to you.

E-mail my heart and say our love will never die

and that I know you're out there and I know that you still care.

Email me back and say our love will stay alive.

Forever, Email my heart.

Brit jus handlin her bidness so holla if ya hear her.

While you've been busy spinning and twirling in the glittery, fairy dust of every useless disco dolly to hit the scene since '00 (all the while claiming how brilliant they are..... :lmao::lmao:) Shawnna came on the scene and has had a couple of minor hits. I know....with the underlying hint of racism in your post that lyrics like this coming from the mouth of a black woman may make you hide under the bed:

Real bitch don't play

I know it's a long way from the brilliance posted below.....welcome back to your comfort zone dear :):

I'm sorry, oh so sorry, can't you give me one more chance to make it all up to you.

Forever, Email my heart.

:scared::lmao:

Real bitch don't play

Forever, Email my heart.

Aww poor Kurt is Hurt. There there.

from MadgeTribe:

Here's a new clip of what is supposed to be a demo for the upcoming first single from Madonna's greatest hits collection - Revolver.

The demo is produced by DJ Frank E and sung by Shawna feat. Jackie Boyz.

I really like it :thumbsup:

I can see why she's staying more or less with the Hard Candy album vibe.

It's a song from a GH, so this it's like "this is me now".The Oakenfold tracks are probably more vintage Madonna for the same reason (this was me).

Does it make any sense? lol

Aww poor Kurt is Hurt. There there.

OK....so it's completely organic for a little, white, southern baptist girl from Lousiana who we first saw be-bopping on stage with her fellow Mouseketeers, to work with hot, urban producers like Danja and Pharrell while singing about how she "be handlin my bidness....holla if ya hear meh" and "lemme see ya bounce".

But it's completely unnatural for a woman who grew up in Detroit during the peak of the Motown craze who's first songs were played on R&B radio stations because they thought she was a black artist, to DARE touch anything remotely urban oriented at this stage in her career? Because GSM says she's too old. That's logical.

Guest Danny86
I can see why she's staying more or less with the Hard Candy album vibe.

It's a song from a GH, so this it's like "this is me now".The Oakenfold tracks are probably more vintage Madonna for the same reason (this was me).

Does it make any sense? lol

Yes, I've been saying this all along, just that the Oakenfold tracks are also probably part of her "now", same fun and dance stuff, just the Euro club vibe.

OK....so it's completely organic for a little, white, southern baptist girl from Lousiana who we first saw be-bopping on stage with her fellow Mouseketeers, to work with hot, urban producers like Danja and Pharrell while singing about how she "be handlin my bidness....holla if ya hear meh" and "lemme see ya bounce".

But it's completely unnatural for a woman who grew up in Detroit during the peak of the Motown craze who's first songs were played on R&B radio stations because they thought she was a black artist, to DARE touch anything remotely urban oriented at this stage in her career? Because GSM says she's too old. That's logical.

This would be more convincing if you didn't sound like a Madonna press release.

Yes, I've been saying this all along, just that the Oakenfold tracks are also probably part of her "now", same fun and dance stuff, just the Euro club vibe.

It makes sense that way. Save a new sound for a new album and image. Like you said before, something COADF like with Oakenfold and then something HC like with Frank E.

from MadgeTribe:

Here's a new clip of what is supposed to be a demo for the upcoming first single from Madonna's greatest hits collection - Revolver.

I like it!!!

This would be more convincing if you didn't sound like a Madonna press release.

Perhaps. But all I know is the first time I heard Hot As Ice and heard her "handlin my bidness...holla if ya hear meh....caaaan I get a witness?" I couldn't help but chuckle....it was like the prissy bitch at school trying to be "down" with the hard kids to try to get some cred.

Guest hot revolver
That girl sings it quite well. It's gonna be a bit of a challenge if M is really to release it.

Yea its sad to say but madonna sounds like a crow these days as i said before. hopefully shes puts some effort into her music again

Guest waiting

I like it. Surprisingly. I thought she sounded like her vocals improved but it turns out its not her singing.

from MadgeTribe:

This sounds great.

Guest D'Deridex

Have you never heard of 4 Minutes?