New Madonna Song?

TOUR2008

http://www.lilwaynehq.com/2009/05/06/lil-w...ew-song-snippet

Lil Wayne & Madonna New Song [snippet]

May 6th, 2009 | Published in Audio | 3 Comments

Here is a snippet for a brand new unheard Lil Wayne and Madonna song. It does not have a name yet and there is no Madonna on the snippet version. Anyways download it below:

Download: Rapidshare | zShare

CDQ version should be coming early morning tomorrow and remember where you seen this first

http://www.zshare.net/audio/59684248b85c9d22/

Guest jamesshot

Oh M. Did you hit your head when you fell off that horse? It's okay. You can tell me.

Guest hot revolver

its actually not bad much better than most songs on hard candy but its prolly fake

I don't even hear any Madonna.

The original post said there wasn't any Madonna in the snippet... (Not getting an attitude, SoUnusual! Don't want you to think I'm being a jerk. Just pointing it out.)

I will only believe it when I hear the thing in full - but the snippet doesn't sound bad at all.

Agreed with you... the song itself doesn't sound bad, but I would prefer different vocals entirely. This is the first time I've heard this performer. (I've heard the name, but never any songs by him.) If this were a demo that she would sing herself, I might have an open mind about it. But if she's going to sing the second verse or something, I'd be disappointed with this collaboration. (But, like you, until I hear the evidence, I'm not going to get all worked up.)

Guest ursaminorjim

Okay, this sounds too good to be true. But if this is on the GH?

Damn! Surefire number one.

Oh, and that's not "Triggaman," by the way.

This can't be true, unless it's the DJ Frank E track. And, anyhow, ould be too soon for it to hit, I'd think.

Not a fan of the idea of a Lil Wayne collaboration.

Guest ursaminorjim
^ :rotfl:

You're tho different! Omigod.

Whatever. :rolleyes:

The last Lil Wayne album was fucking great. Period.

Guest ursaminorjim
Here is a snippet for a brand new unheard Lil Wayne and Madonna song. It does not have a name yet and there is no Madonna on the snippet version.

Well, there were rumors before Hard Candy was released from Akon and Swizz Beats that Madonna was working with them. I don't know who Lil Wayne works with -- if he produces all his own stuff or whatever. But is it possible this could have been done longer ago and isn't really for the GH? It would seem unlikely, but that's the only way I see it working. (Unless it is that Frank E track, but really, wouldn't that have been mentioned? Madonna AND Lil Wayne were in the studio with Frank E?)

I'm just skeptical, I guess.

Well, there were rumors before Hard Candy was released from Akon and Swizz Beats that Madonna was working with them. I don't know who Lil Wayne works with -- if he produces all his own stuff or whatever. But is it possible this could have been done longer ago and isn't really for the GH? It would seem unlikely, but that's the only way I see it working. (Unless it is that Frank E track, but really, wouldn't that have been mentioned? Madonna AND Lil Wayne were in the studio with Frank E?)

It seems Madonna and Lil Wayne were seen together a few times around July / August last year. And "Triggerman" is allegedly a track from his upcoming Rebirth album.

Guest ursaminorjim

Well, he already has a song called "Triggaman" on one of his mixtapes which is completely different. And Rebirth is supposed to be his rock album (yikes), so...