WHOA! Official Clip of Vogue from DVD?

TRVC

I say (Again) that her voice sounds stranger....

That's probably why it sounds so crisp. After watching it again, it does's sound very "studio" and it would be very disappointing if some of the performances are dubbed with studio recordings for this DVD. She should just record shows from early in the tour. All of her tours have been recorded at or near the end of the tour ie. except for WTG where we have Tokyo and Turino and even then her voice is noticeably different. I guess the old school days of her tours being recorded unedited are over. I think it's kind of cool to see and hear mistakes during the show, it adds more to the illusion of being at the live show. The CT post production made the show sound so phony. It was like putting in the CD and listening to it over the video.

Cool! :)

Will see her live for the VERY first time at the end of this summer and then i'll buy the dvd for sure.

As for CT dvd, actually I know it's a little bit over-edited with everything, but I kinda like it. It's like one long cool music video/show. I'd rather watch that one than DWT dvd, which I don't like too much, that one would NEED some little more editing.

Cool! :)

Will see her live for the VERY first time at the end of this summer and then i'll buy the dvd for sure.

As for CT dvd, actually I know it's a little bit over-edited with everything, but I kinda like it. It's like one long cool music video/show. I'd rather watch that one than DWT dvd, which I don't like too much, that one would NEED some little more editing.

You probably won't like anything pre CT London cause those tours contain minor editing. WTG is spliced with three different shows but back in the day VH1 and MTV would play the original recordings during Madonna marathons. VHI had a weekend long Madonna marathon when she turned 40 and played all of her tours which were only 4 but didn't play VT. I'm surprised we didn't get some kind of marathon or recognition for her 50 birthday, or at least here in the US we didn't get any. I still like the raw energy of WTG the most, it is so 80's but the show is all about her and not 20 dancers and screen savers the size of buildings. I like CT but would probably had liked it better without all of the flashy effects. Still waiting for RIT. Who owns the rights to those recordings anyway?

i dont get it. whats the real deal? the edited one is the final thing?

i like this. he crowd louder and such. should be kept

Sorry but it sounds like this youtube clip had someone's tour recording added to it. The sound has alot of echo and even her tours that have minimum editing have some sort of high quality audio to it. I don't buy it :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown:

How many differents Angles of the cam can you see?

Well, they filmed the 4 shows so there's going to be tons and tons of different angles and shots.

I thought the point of the "new" voice was so she could sing better? She should have no problem singing Vogue then. I'm hoping the audio isn't too much studio and more live recording. We'll have to wait and see unless they re-record a show during the European leg and scrap Sao Paolo altogether. Madonna Tribe states that this was a promo for the 2009 leg of the tour for Germany so maybe this isn't really for the DVD.

Re-recorded Vocals or not. it sounds good. And I would rather Purchase a DVD that I am going to watch over and over again with GOOD VOCALS. So I can show other people who may not be die hard Madonna fans, and not have to LISTEN to them badger her voice.

Re-recorded Vocals or not. it sounds good. And I would rather Purchase a DVD that I am going to watch over and over again with GOOD VOCALS. So I can show other people who may not be die hard Madonna fans, and not have to LISTEN to them badger her voice.

You're not listening, you're reading them badger her voice LOL! :demonic:

Nothing wrong in the voice I heard on the youtube clips, so there shouldn't be much need to do major reworkings/enhancements for a DVD. On The Confessions Tour DVD< the most obvious one to endure enhancement was "Lucky Star," for whatever reason- the vocals clearly were off with what was going on on screen- we seven ee her mouth movements not in synch with the vocals at one point. Don't know why they did that to that performance (also cutting out the banter with the backup singers).

Nothing wrong in the voice I heard on the youtube clips, so there shouldn't be much need to do major reworkings/enhancements for a DVD. On The Confessions Tour DVD< the most obvious one to endure enhancement was "Lucky Star," for whatever reason- the vocals clearly were off with what was going on on screen- we seven ee her mouth movements not in synch with the vocals at one point. Don't know why they did that to that performance (also cutting out the banter with the backup singers).

Her voice was almost perfect all the way up to the final shows of S&S where fatigue obviously was a major factor. I'd rather not have voice enhancements. It starts to take away from a live feeling.

This cant be Nathan Rissman? Is it really?

The look reminds me of Jonas Akerlund.

wow, im impressed

but the vocals, they sound touched, WHY?

Maybe because her voice sucked during the filming?

I don't see the problem since it sounds live.We are not listening to an horrible pre-recorded track like Vogue from RIT, so I'm happy with it.

She sounded very flat during those shows, so I hope they touch everything lol

Maybe because her voice sucked during the filming?

She sounded great on Vogue in Buenos Aires...Borderline was a different story.

She sounded great on Vogue in Buenos Aires...Borderline was a different story.

She doesn't sound great, she sounds ok and maybe she wasn't happy with it.

You Must Love Me was also bad (Don't Cry was great).