WHOA! Official Clip of Vogue from DVD?

TRVC

Guest Johnkm

WOW, I want It NOW, I hope thats what it will sound like in the end as the CT DVD had too mcuh editing, it sounded odd.

Who IS the director? Is it the gardener again? He did a good job altough I would like to see more of the staging and lighting and not just shots of Madonna.

I agree. Too many close ups could be a bad thing. As far as the laser effect it's an optical illusion. We would be able to see it in the pro shots that appeared on the net and also it would be in every single youtube clip. In order to see lasers it needs to reflect of off an opaque surface ie. smokey air in a stadium. If the lasers were intentional there would have been smoke screens around Madonna and we wouldn't be able to see her. I just hope the DVD doesn't contain all of those flashy effects and slow motion shots that were in CT. That was the only draw back IMO.

Guest boytoyville

I can't wait for the DVD! Love the crowd shoots. Makes you feel like you are there and nice they incorporated the audience reponse into the DVD. It's stunning. So glad there are no effects in this preview. It's not that i hate them but they take away form the LIVE feel!

it looks GREAT!!!

her vocals sounds recorded.. its not actually her live vocals there, is it?

I'm glad someone else noticed it. I didn't want to be the first to say but her voice sounds processed again. If u look at youtube clips from Cardiff, she sounds really good and from there it got progressively worse from doing all of those shows and by the time she got to South America she sounded tired though it's not her fault. She should record her shows from the beginning of the tour to avoid all the post production on her voice. But its not as obvious as CT :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

BTW... the audio sounds a lil' bit stranger.... like a Studio Version (When she starts to sing)

they've edited the hell of it! it sounds a bit crow lol :lol:

anyway its fantastic

Guest Johnkm
If u look at youtube clips from Cardiff, she sounds really good

She did sing it fantasticlly in Cardiff, as you say as it was the first show, but the editing on this sounds okay, not like the awful editing on Confessions Tour DVD, I didnt like it at all