WHOA! Official Clip of Vogue from DVD?

TRVC

I KNOW! That was my reaction to. A friend sent me this link and I thought 'Oh god, another clip of some bootleg and crappy audio" But this looks AMAZING!

Now does anyone know how to rip this shit before its removed from the site????

Thank God! It looks like a normal concert and not a hundred quick cuts a second. :thumbsup: :thumbsup: The audio sounds so crisp and we actually hear the crowd unlike CT London. Perhaps they are waiting to release the DVD after the second leg to splice together the rumored changes in the show. That would be great!!! :dramatic:

It looks good!! :dramatic: My only criticism is that the cameras somehow failed to capture the cool laser light effects shooting up from the podium.

It looks good!! :dramatic: My only criticism is that the cameras somehow failed to capture the cool laser light effects shooting up from the podium.

That laser effect could only be seen because of the shutter speed of certain cameras that were used by fans who posted their vids on you tube. It has something to do with optics of the camera. Those cameras used for the DVD must be HD quality cause judging by that clip it looks crisp especially capturing the screens behind her and this is only on youtube. Imagine the real thing. At least the voice sounds live and not enhanced like for CT London. The laser effect was coincidental. Too bad this tour didn't have more vibrant colors. It would have looked great. My only complaint is that there's too much black involved with this tour and it doesn't allow much "pop" to the visuals. Then again this is judging from a 1 min clip.

afjadfhsdahvuono;eavuoidfn uoifdaiuv ndsfoivnervnaoifgudnvoizfdnvouadsnvonadvnadufhfj nbuifdhfoiewhfuosvkjcjkvudanfsjdavujadnfojdzfnvkjndsaouvndjvnsdamvoifeanvoiusdah

cvoisdanvoifgou;ewhfuodhf83ehfu9reqhf4gnjfenvukzdfh9v8eyhfqewnfiufdzhv9adhfg984l

vhzdfoivhe9r8fynewa89f98dsrhvgr79gesreavuoidfn uoifdaiuv ndsfoivnervnaoifgudnvoizfdnvouadsnvonadvnadufhfj nbuifdhfoiewhfuosvkjcjkvudanfsjdavujadnfojdzfnvkjndsaouvndjvnsdamvoifeanvoiusdah

cvoisdanvoifgou;ewhfuodhf83ehfu9reqhf4gnjfenvukzdfh9v8eyhfqewnfiufdzhv9adhfg984l

vhzdfoivhe9r8fynewa89f98dsrhvgr79gesreavuoidfn uoifdaiuv ndsfoivnervnaoifgudnvoizfdnvouadsnvonadvnadufhfj nbuifdhfoiewhfuosvkjcjkvudanfsjdavujadnfojdzfnvkjndsaouvndjvnsdamvoifeanvoiusdah

vhzdfoivhe9r8fynewa89f98dsrhvgr79gesrafjadfhsdahvuono;eavuoidfn uoifdaiuv ndsfoivnervnaoifgudnvoizfdnvouadsnvonadvnadufhfj nbuifdhfoiewhfuosvkjcjkvudanfsjdavujadnfojdzfnvkjndsaouvndjvnsdamvoifeanvoiusdah

vhzdfoivhe9r8fynewa89fafjadfhsdahvuono;eavuoidfn uoifdaiuv ndsfoivnervnaoifgudnvoizfdnvouadsnvonadvnadufhfj nbuifdhfoiewhfuosvkjcjkvudanfsjdavujadnfojdzfnvkjndsaouvndjvnsdamvoifeanvoiusdah

vhzdfoivhe9r8fynewa89f98dsrhvgr79gesreavuoidfn uoifdaiuv ndsfoivnervnaoifgudnvoizfdnvouadsnvonadvnadufhfj nbuifdhfoiewhfuosvkjcjkvudanfsjdavujadnafjadfhsdahvuono;eavuoidfn uoifdaiuv ndsfoivnervnaoifgudnvoizfdnvouadsnvonadvnadufhfj nbuifdhfoiewhfuosvkjcjkvudanfsjdavujadnfojdzfnvkjndsaouvndjvnsdamvoifeanvoiusdah

vhzdfoivhe9r8fynewa89f98dsrhvgr79gesrfojdzfnvkjndsaouvndjvnsdamvoifeanvoiusdahcv

o

isdanvoifgou;ewhfuodhf83ehfu9reqhf4gnjfenvukzdfh9v8eyhfqewnfiufdzhv9adhfg984l7vh

z

dfoivhe9r8fynewa89f98dsrhvgr79gesreavuoidfn uoifdaiuv ndsfoivnervnaoifgudnvoizfdnvouadsnvonadvnadufhfj nbuifdhfoiewhfuosvkjcjkvudanfsjdavujadnfojdzfnvkjndsaouvndjvnsdamvoifeanvoiusdah

vhzdfoivhe9r8fynewa89f98dsrhvgr79gesr98dsrhvgr79gesreavuoidfn uoifdaiuv ndsfoivnervnaoifgudnvoizfdnvouadsnvonadvnadufhfj nbuifdhfoiewhfuosvkjcjkvudanfsjdavujadnfojdzfnvkjndsaouvndjvnsdamvoifeanvoiusdah

vhzdfoivhe9r8fynewa89f98dsrhvgr79gesrHOLYFUCKINGSHIT!

That laser effect could only be seen because of the shutter speed of certain cameras that were used by fans who posted their vids on you tube. It has something to do with optics of the camera. Those cameras used for the DVD must be HD quality cause judging by that clip it looks crisp especially capturing the screens behind her and this is only on youtube. Imagine the real thing. At least the voice sounds live and not enhanced like for CT London. The laser effect was coincidental. Too bad this tour didn't have more vibrant colors. It would have looked great. My only complaint is that there's too much black involved with this tour and it doesn't allow much "pop" to the visuals. Then again this is judging from a 1 min clip.

Are you sure it was just the type of camera? I attended the concert and I'm pretty sure I can see those effects live. Of course, keep in mind that the stadium in Vancouver was rather smokey, which may have caused the ?unintentional but rather cool effect.

Guest bulgar

why is that not in a 16:9 aspect ratio??? i'd DIE if they keep this ratio

also, this better be in HD