Madonna @ MET Costume Institute Gala!

Guest ursaminorjim

I'm sorry, but she just looks fucking ridiculous.

Correction - that outfit is fucking ridiculous. She looks as beautiful and plastic as The Baby Jesus.

Nice pitstains, though.

Guest harbors

read the comments from other websites and i have to say that they are extremely rude n hateful. Madonan would be in tears if she ever reads them.

Guest ursaminorjim

I doubt that. I mean, she knows she looked like that. :lol:

I don't think she'd waste any tears on what people who don't like her think. And I genuinely almost believe that.

Guest harbors
I doubt that. I mean, she knows she looked like that. :lol:

I don't think she'd waste any tears on what people who don't like her think. And I genuinely almost believe that.

I, on the other hand, dont think so. She is still a sensitive woman.

Guest ursaminorjim

Maybe. But she's been in the public eye for so long...and she has a pretty thick skin to begin with. I'm sure it stings a little, but I'm also pretty sure she doesn't read comments on websites about her.

Guest harbors
she has a pretty thick skin to begin with.

I have elephant skin and it didnt help when people called me ugly. :tongue:

Guest ursaminorjim

Well, lord knows you've said much worse about other people.

And you've still never explained to me why George Weber deserved to die.

She got what she wanted. People are talking about her and only about her (well, maybe they are talking about boring Heidi Klum and her pregnancy too). Who were the other guests there again? Furthermore if people don´t like what she was wearing, that´s their problem. She were actually the only one wearing something that came the closest to the topic of the evening. The rest simply paled in comparison.

Anyway, the most gorgeous woman of the evening was Anne Hathaway. Simply flawless.

Carolina Herrera asked "Is Madonna here with the toy boy or the boy toy?" Indeed she was.

Has Herrera ever dressed Madonna? I can't remember of a time where Madonna got into Herrera.

With Guy O:

e70zna.jpg

She has that ' eat your heart out Guy Ritchie' look there.

Is it just me or has Guy Oseary been looked stressed, tired, unhappy ever since her divorce? I think she is sucking the life out of him.

Guy O has that stressed look on his face because he wants more money and Madonna is being cheap.

They all looked glamorous in a plain way. Like they wouldn't dare to attempt what Madonna did. They all looked bland in comparison.

She got what she wanted. People are talking about her and only about her (well, maybe they are talking about boring Heidi Klum and her pregnancy too). Who were the other guests there again? Furthermore if people don´t like what she was wearing, that´s their problem. She were actually the only one wearing something that came the closest to the topic of the evening. The rest simply paled in comparison.

Anyway, the most gorgeous woman of the evening was Anne Hathaway. Simply flawless.

Exactly. And although I don't think it would be something to wear out and about, Rihanna's ensemble emobdied the topic of the evening very well too I think. I could see it being ridiculous if this were an actual "black tie" affair.....like Oscar's-ish or something....but dissing her look here is kind of like dissing a costume she would wear to Purim. :confused:

OTT is kind of the point. I do like the throwback to the 80's with the gloves, cross and I guess the thing on her head could be the modern day equivalent to the tights she used to tie up in her ratty head. :lol: Fun stuff, I'm loving how she's wacky again lately. After she was photographed feeding chickens in an outfit my 2nd grade teacher would've worn I thought this Madonna was gone forever....glad she is not! :)

Guest ursaminorjim
They all looked glamorous in a plain way. Like they wouldn't dare to attempt what Madonna did. They all looked bland in comparison.

Yeah. Kinda like when you wear a clown outfit to a wedding and everyone's all, like, "What the fuck?"

Guest Pud Whacker
:rotfl: @ jim. its not thaaaaaaaaaaaaat bad. im with yentl on this one. if she wasnt doing the upcoming vuitton campaign and it wasnt for this event, i may have a different vibe. however, i was expecting the bunny ears.

Yeah. Kinda like when you wear a clown outfit to a wedding and everyone's all, like, "What the fuck?"

Except this is a costume party!

I think she looks great apart from the ears. They don't even look like ears!

Guest Pud Whacker
jelly4.jpg

oh, thats fantastic. shes gorgeous. oh that day is one of my favorites. best madonna hair ever - french twist wrapped in a bow. :dramatic: <--- such a fag. :rotfl:

0ab3ef8f.jpg <--- i have this one on my blog. :lol:

Guest ursaminorjim

It wasn't a costume party, though. It was a gala for The Costume Institute at the Met. :lol:

And Madonna was hardy the only one to go outre. She just did it a little more poorly, that's all.

It wasn't a costume party, though. It was a gala for The Costume Institute at the Met. :lol:

And Madonna was hardy the only one to go outre. She just did it a little more poorly, that's all.

She looks far better than POOR, BRAVE and BEATEN Rihanna's "Victor/Victoria" look though. :demonic: