Madonna @ MET Costume Institute Gala!

Guest Pud Whacker
I can see why some people hated the green dress and now the thing on the head but damn. I am so glad she is taking risks in her fashion. I'd rather something like this than a nice yet bland outfit.

I think she pulled it off. :thumbsup:

:thumbsup:

"The Model as Muse: Embodying Fashion" - Metropolitan Museum of Art Costume Institute Gala

Guest Pud Whacker
IT'S A COSTUME GALA

HENCE THE COSTUME

:rotfl:

AND, shes STILL sex with that curly turd on her head.

Guest jamesshot

I thought somebody photoshopped that thing on her head............

She looks OK. Face looks good. The boots....ehhh. Tits are fantastic as usual.

Guest Pud Whacker
i think its great that shes having fun dressing up and its great to see her without the englishlady dresses.

love that FMS!!!

and yes, glitter - out with that english lady shyt. thank god, dark thick brows are back, too...

1fc9a18e.jpg

Guest Pud Whacker
I thought somebody photoshopped that thing on her head............

She looks OK. Face looks good. The boots....ehhh. Tits are fantastic as usual.

:demonic:

I love the dress and the colors. I love the Madonna gloves and the boots. Why is it acceptable for Lady Gaga to wear her costumes and get away with it but not Madonna? Coz of her age? Fuck that shyt.

How many 50 year olds out there (male or female) can pull this off?

Guest jamesshot
:demonic:

I did. It took me several pages to realize it wasn't photoshopped! LOL. Gotta luv her.

Guest Pud Whacker
I love the dress and the colors. I love the Madonna gloves and the boots. Why is it acceptable for Lady Gaga to wear her costumes and get away with it but not Madonna? Coz of her age? Fuck that shyt.

none!!! and i always go back to the day i saw her at the premiere of truth or dare. in person she was the most beautiful thing i have ever seen. a vision. then i saw the pics in the LA Times the next morning and i was like< "that is not the girl i saw yesterday"

so, now i know in person, she was radiant!!!! :thumbsup:

Guest jamesshot

Not many.

Well, we all know it's for some fashion Gala, but the ordinary person who doesn't follow her or know what this is about and opens up a magazine to see her, will simply say... "WTF???" and futher assume something nasty about her.

That said... I think she looks absolutely stunning. That thing on her head looks absolutely ridiculous, but I've seen her in far more ridiculous things. And in the end, it's all about "the show". It's obvious she isn't going to hang out with her friends or do her shopping in this attire.

Guest Pud Whacker
I did. It took me several pages to realize it wasn't photoshopped! LOL. Gotta luv her.

:rotfl: that really made me laugh!!! xoxox

Not trying to Ruffle any feathers here,

But Did Anyone else LOOOOVE that dress??? :drool:

I even put a pic of it On my Binder!

I loved that dress! Plus, the back of the dress was VERY sexy. Hair, makeup; everything looked great that night.

Guest jamesshot
none!!! and i always go back to the day i saw her at the premiere of truth or dare. in person she was the most beautiful thing i have ever seen. a vision. then i saw the pics in the LA Times the next morning and i was like< "that is not the girl i saw yesterday"

so, now i know in person, she was radiant!!!! :thumbsup:

I know. Seeing her so close for S&S tour. She is a thousand times better looking in person than in any photo I have seen of her.

That thing on her head would look ridiculous on anyone in my opinions. As for the comparison you made of Lady Ga Ga, it's a two way street because I've read fans state that think GA GA looks ridiculous in the costumes she wears. But let us not forget, Lady Ga Ga wears these outfits to mold her persona as Madonna did the same with the rubber laced bracelets, undergarment outside her clothes, ratty hair, etc. It's all part of the persona she's building.

Guest Pud Whacker
I know. Seeing her so close for S&S tour. She is a thousand times better looking in person than in any photo I have seen of her.

yes, it just doesnt compare. :dramatic:

Guest Pud Whacker

she really goes and parks her ass right in front of kevin mazur!!! im noticing on getty that he really got the shyt!!! hes been shootign her for 25 years!!! so cool. when we saw him at the sticky and sweet show in miami, i yelled - KEVIN MAZUR!!!! YOURE FANASTIC!!! weve followed your work for 25 years!!! he loved it. and then he got a shot of us. :lol:

madonna-2009-met-costume-gala-09.jpg

Her face is truly is flawless here!

At first glimpse it just seemed like her bra was showing, so I thought that's just a 'no-no'! Cute dress, not sure about the boots.