Madonna: 2029 World Tour!

MADONNA will never look like that by 2029...

She already looks like that.

Why are you still here if this pic is sooooooooooo offensive?Get the fuck out og here then.

OMG why are you getting so fucking defensive? I'm just stating my opinion just like you are. if you can't take it, why don't you "get the fuck out oG here then"? as you put it so intelligently...

Nom you are not stating you opinuon you are just whining over it.

hmm, maybe. i dont want to start a fight with anyone here. if you think the cartoon's funny, good for you. can we just agree to disagree instead?

and nice editing, really nice..

Guest BytheBay

Seriously? YOu would be in tears and curled up if anyone said that about britney

I realize you are trying to be "funny" but it failed.

LOL! Love her new portrait! It must be from the new Meisel/Vuitton ad campaign! LOL!

Guest Pud Whacker
Seriously? YOu would be in tears and curled up if anyone said that about britney

I realize you are trying to be "funny" but it failed.

i really dont understand why some of these people are here. if you dont love madonna, whats the point?

Guest hamster_cheeks
i really dont understand why some of these people are here. if you dont love madonna, whats the point?

OMG Madonna looks so young in this latest self portrait. It's amazing what photoshop can do nowadays lol :o).

Guest Pud Whacker
OMG Madonna looks so young in this latest self portrait. It's amazing what photoshop can do nowadays lol :o ).

dude, did you just join this place to bug? from your name to your comments. i mean really.

Guest Johnkm

Thats a bit ridiculous really, but marginally funny all the same, sometimes the most obvious gags arent very funny in the end

Guest IJustFuctMadonna

AHHAAHAHhaHahAHAHAHAH HAH HAAHhah ahhaa AHHAAHAHhaHahAHAHAHAH HAH HAAHhah ahhaa AHHAAHAHhaHahAHAHAHAH HAH HAAHhah ahhaa AHHAAHAHhaHahAHAHAHAH HAH HAAHhah ahhaa AHHAAHAHhaHahAHAHAHAH HAH HAAHhah ahhaa AHHAAHAHhaHahAHAHAHAH HAH HAAHhah ahhaa AHHAAHAHhaHahAHAHAHAH HAH HAAHhah ahhaa AHHAAHAHhaHahAHAHAHAH HAH HAAHhah ahhaa AHHAAHAHhaHahAHAHAHAH HAH HAAHhah ahhaa AHHAAHAHhaHahAHAHAHAH HAH HAAHhah ahhaa AHHAAHAHhaHahAHAHAHAH HAH HAAHhah ahhaa AHHAAHAHhaHahAHAHAHAH HAH HAAHhah ahhaa !!!!

Guest nothingfails0603

I think people are too ageist. In 20 years, she'll be 70. Yes, it's old but it's not ancient. Look at Tina Turner and how she still has a nice body and can move around a stage. IMO, Tina is what Madonna will be in 20 years, except Madonna will likely be more interesting instead of flagging the fifth consecutive hits collection on the market with two new songs :lol:

Guest harbors
AHHAAHAHhaHahAHAHAHAH HAH HAAHhah ahhaa AHHAAHAHhaHahAHAHAHAH HAH HAAHhah ahhaa AHHAAHAHhaHahAHAHAHAH HAH HAAHhah ahhaa AHHAAHAHhaHahAHAHAHAH HAH HAAHhah ahhaa AHHAAHAHhaHahAHAHAHAH HAH HAAHhah ahhaa AHHAAHAHhaHahAHAHAHAH HAH HAAHhah ahhaa AHHAAHAHhaHahAHAHAHAH HAH HAAHhah ahhaa AHHAAHAHhaHahAHAHAHAH HAH HAAHhah ahhaa AHHAAHAHhaHahAHAHAHAH HAH HAAHhah ahhaa AHHAAHAHhaHahAHAHAHAH HAH HAAHhah ahhaa AHHAAHAHhaHahAHAHAHAH HAH HAAHhah ahhaa AHHAAHAHhaHahAHAHAHAH HAH HAAHhah ahhaa !!!!

Please ban this shit!

I dont like his avatar n sig.

:vanitybonet: yeah we get it she is 50 and getting oder just like the rest of us ...that's life, get over it....she is still out there touring, making music and sticking her 50 year old wrinkled fist up people's ass#s every step of the way....low points throughout the years ? several ,,,dull moments?... few.....we could do worse if you think about it ....refer to the pop princess forum ;)