M with Jesus, Lourdes and Steven Klein at Lady Gaga's show Saturday night

Bitch

Guest kramm

i would hope she was only chaperoning Lola, but unfortunately i know wasn't the situation.

and Steven?! i thought he had higher standards. who knew.

p.s. Guy O is already tweeting about it.

Saw 2 shots of the whole gang leaving the show; she was wearing the same outfit she wore to the K center. Lola was with a friend. As mentioned, Guy O was there, and he twittered about it; saying he liked the show.

Jesus was there too. M sure spends a lot of time with him.

Guest br1t1shbo1
Does that mean some people here will suddenly change their tune about GaGa because the Queen likes her? Typical internet gays!

you check the gaga theads to see how these queens were bitching about her, even got to the point where they became spelling teachers.

i reckon they were 35 plus queens though who can't keep up with any new talent coming in. INNIT!

It makes me laugh how they say she is much more talented than Madonna! We've heard it a thousand times. So, far, she has got some good pop songs but is so bland on video. When Madonna looks at you on screen, there is a sexual intensity. When Gaga looks at you, there is just a vacant expression. Too over styled as well - no defining, individual look. Just wearing whatever is in.

still don't get the hoopla over this gaga thing

she's a 1 trick pony

will be over by her next album

Was said the same about Britney...

Was said the same about Cindy Lauper...

worst... Was said the same about MADONNA !!!!

Just wait for her next album before talking about it.

For now it's 2 trick pony already... with 2 fantastic songs from her first album...

Guest Pud Whacker
Does that mean some people here will suddenly change their tune about GaGa because the Queen likes her? Typical internet gays!

i can assure you that when madonna attended the spice girls or britney - my opinion has NEVER shifted - not even for a second. :rotfl: