MICHAEL insults MADONNA in his new tour

this sounds fucking hilarious i hope its true :lmao: :lmao:

why? i know it sounds way too hilarious to be true (um, in a way) but just imagine for one second those are really michael's plans, don't you think it's scary?

and yes i highly doubt it's true. as someone already said the examiner is a site where everyone (with no doubting history) can write whatever they want.

Guest Coked Up Baby Boy
why? i know it sounds way too hilarious to be true (um, in a way) but just imagine for one second those are really michael's plans, don't you think it's scary?

Sugar plums, the only scary thing on that stage will be Michael himself moving his anorexic stick legs around like a dancing Zombie. Word.

I assumed they were just doing it for the interest they could make on all the money. I really don't think the concerts will happen or at least, only the first few will happen.

However, given how many loony fans have had surgery to look like him, it would not surprise me if they just stick one of those on with a fedora over the eyes to do all his old (see also: tired and repetitive) moves.

The examiner is not a reputable site. Anyone can go on there and publish whatever articles they like. Those articles are written by "Daryl D". He's that loon ihateoreilly from madonnamad and would go around publishing fake stories about Madonna on a ton of forums and blogs. He was also behind that entire Team Lamb thing.

Isn't that Phillymonster from MTribe and MLicious...? Last week he made a fake article about Jesus cougaring up Liz Smith. This week it's about America Ferrera. :electropop:

Michael will be heard repeating "I'm gonna make a change," while 3D holographic images of people Mr. Jackson considers "evil" walk out on stage: Madonna, Hitler, Tom Sneddon (Santa Barbara County D.A.), Tommy Mottola (former head of Sony Records), David Duke, George W. Bush, and some others.

LOL..bring it on Michael Crapson...you really picked the right bitch to mess with!...! :vanitybonet:

Guest imalq

tragic!

i feel bad for him. the show is propably gonna be awful... i mean can the man dance anymore??... can he even walk by himself?

can he sing?... can he even breathe by himself?

Guest Danny86
Isn't that Phillymonster from MTribe and MLicious...? Last week he made a fake article about Jesus cougaring up Liz Smith. This week it's about America Ferrera. :electropop:

Yes, that's him, last week he wrote an article bashing that Madonna is adding "WTG" to the tour setlist and that "she's performing songs fans don't want!" :rotfl:

:D Oh god PLEASE BE TRUE

FABULOUS! :wow:

Poor old broken down Madonna trying to keep up with this legend with her tour with no moves AT HER AGE :D

Guest nothingfails0603

I can't believe how many people here are taking the bait even tho it's long been established that Daryl D is nothing but a shitstirrer and was the mastermind between "Team Lamb" and many other things.

Lol bulls*it.

Michael Jackson is not a guy who bad talks other artists publicly, even when he was at the height of his fame. None of the Jacksons do that actually. Why would he all of a sudden do a 180 and go to this extreme when he's never done that before? He doesn't bad talk people publicly period, but why would he consider Madonna "evil" anyway? Aside from a few snide comments, she's never done anything to him. Would be hillarious if this were true though.

^ Actually Madonna has defended his ass couple of times lately and if he does this I ll looose all (very little if I have any) respect left for him :(.

I haven't been to those forums in awhile but yes that's him. :dramatic: He's very prolific. He goes on many, MANY forums, blogs and the comments section of major news sites spreading fake Madonna articles and rumors he made up himself. This has been going on for a long time. I remember him doing this on the AOL Madonna board back in the early 00s. He used to post fake stuff here along time ago too until we got rid of him. When he's confronted he can never solidly prove any of his info or uses the lame excuse that he can't reveal his source. This guy has no credibility. ALL of his "exclusive" info turns out to be false. This guy is a nut with too much time on his hands. I guess he gets a thrill out of fooling people online and when the media ocasionally reports the fiction he spread around everywhere.

I can't believe how many people here are taking the bait even tho it's long been established that Daryl D is nothing but a shitstirrer and was the mastermind between "Team Lamb" and many other things.

Are you serious? I didn't know that, I always thought he didn't even come off so badly on the forums, so this surprises me.

Lol bulls*it.

Michael Jackson is not a guy who bad talks other artists publicly, even when he was at the height of his fame. None of the Jacksons do that actually. Why would he all of a sudden do a 180 and go to this extreme when he's never done that before? He doesn't bad talk people publicly period, but why would he consider Madonna "evil" anyway? Aside from a few snide comments, she's never done anything to him. Would be hillarious if this were true though.

Janet trashed Madonna very openly several times.

Are you serious? I didn't know that, I always thought he didn't even come off so badly on the forums, so this surprises me.

He'll post normally and calmly on a forum for awhile so people are more likely to believe his fiction later on. Awhile ago he would also register Mariah/Prince/Bruce Springsteen/MJ fanatic troll accounts that would trash Madonna and praise those artists. He would also have arguments with himself. :crazy:

He'll post normally and calmly on a forum for awhile so people are more likely to believe his fiction later on. Awhile ago he would also register Mariah/Prince/Bruce Springsteen/MJ fanatic troll accounts that would trash Madonna and praise those artists. He would also have arguments with himself. :crazy:

:nocomment:

This guy; Daryl D/ Philliymonster, or whatever he calls himself is deranged. He the author of fake articles like this one: http://www.examiner.com/x-7494-LA-Gossip-E...ucifies-himself

Janet trashed Madonna very openly several times.

Janet and M trashed each other in the past, but had nothing but praise to say publicly in recent years.

Janet on M:

"I think she's done wonderful things. She's done great things in her career, in her life, and more power to her."

http://www.janet-love.com/2008/02/29/janet...to-hx-magazine/

This guy; Daryl D/ Philliymonster, or whatever he calls himself is deranged. He the author of fake articles like this one: http://www.examiner.com/x-7494-LA-Gossip-E...ucifies-himself

Janet and M trashed each other in the past, but had nothing but praise to say publicly in recent years.

Janet on M:

"I think she's done wonderful things. She's done great things in her career, in her life, and more power to her."

http://www.janet-love.com/2008/02/29/janet...to-hx-magazine/

Umm, writing fake articles and even being talked about? I remember even getting mails from google from the examiner. If English were my primary language i'd apply for the job ;)

I'm sure this gets quoted every couple years (maybe months...lol) here, but this is the infamous Janet quotes regarding Madonna from Vibe magazine 1994. Remember, Janet was at a peak of her career meanwhile Madonna was in the midst of the Sex backlash:

A story that won't go away is the one in which Janet Jackson arrives unannounced at a Madonna frequented New York hot spot with brand new remixes in hand. She walks up to the booth and tells the DJ he can be the first in the country to play them--if he doesn't play another Madonna song for the entire night. Rumor (clubland legend, actually) has it that Madonna was there and, needless to say, was highly pissed- even more so when the DJ went ahead with Janet's wishes.

While one version of critical wisdom says janet. is the Erotica Madonna failed to make, another has Janet Jackson, as Rolling Stone put it, "rifling through Madonna's cast-off closet." And in Truth Or Dare, there's a scene where Madonna's in the Chanel store and emerges from a fitting room in an all-black outfit. As she walks back into the fitting room, one of her dancers says under his breath, "Very Janet Jackson/Rhythm Nation," and Madonna sticks her head out of the dressing room and says, "Bite your tongue."

It's easy to theorize that Madonna, a middle-class kid from Detroit who keeps creating, then recycling, herself, resents Janet's pedigree in the entertainment world. And it's as easy to imagine Janet resenting Madonna biting so much black style as she went through her self-creation. And as in most everything--especially popular music--race is a factor. Janet will never be thought of as being as accomplished as Madonna. It's like the NBA: Janet Jackson, like Magic Johnson, is perceived as capitalizing on what "comes naturally". Madonna, like Larry Byrd, gets crazy props because she's more of a thinker, plays a "mental game", is studied and meticulous--all traits with way more perceived value than the one(s) Janet has. I ask Janet if it's true that she can't stand Madonna. "Can't stand?" Janet asks me back, smiling, lips pursed, eyes rolling up toward the ceiling. "How does my mom say it? If I don't have anything good to say, don't say anything at all." Then she says, "Hate is a strong word." I never said "hate". "But if I did hate her, I'd have valid reasons."

About the Jacko parts, I'm surprised he's even able to perform. I expected to read reports about him passing out from performing for 10min :lol: He'll be just fine then, if true. They can just limit his dancing, add more backup dancers, videos, etc, and he'll be able to handle the shows.

I'm sure this gets quoted every couple years (maybe months...lol) here, but this is the infamous Janet quotes regarding Madonna from Vibe magazine 1994. Remember, Janet was at a peak of her career meanwhile Madonna was in the midst of the Sex backlash:

A story that won't go away is the one in which Janet Jackson arrives unannounced at a Madonna frequented New York hot spot with brand new remixes in hand. She walks up to the booth and tells the DJ he can be the first in the country to play them--if he doesn't play another Madonna song for the entire night. Rumor (clubland legend, actually) has it that Madonna was there and, needless to say, was highly pissed- even more so when the DJ went ahead with Janet's wishes.

While one version of critical wisdom says janet. is the Erotica Madonna failed to make, another has Janet Jackson, as Rolling Stone put it, "rifling through Madonna's cast-off closet." And in Truth Or Dare, there's a scene where Madonna's in the Chanel store and emerges from a fitting room in an all-black outfit. As she walks back into the fitting room, one of her dancers says under his breath, "Very Janet Jackson/Rhythm Nation," and Madonna sticks her head out of the dressing room and says, "Bite your tongue."

It's easy to theorize that Madonna, a middle-class kid from Detroit who keeps creating, then recycling, herself, resents Janet's pedigree in the entertainment world. And it's as easy to imagine Janet resenting Madonna biting so much black style as she went through her self-creation. And as in most everything--especially popular music--race is a factor. Janet will never be thought of as being as accomplished as Madonna. It's like the NBA: Janet Jackson, like Magic Johnson, is perceived as capitalizing on what "comes naturally". Madonna, like Larry Byrd, gets crazy props because she's more of a thinker, plays a "mental game", is studied and meticulous--all traits with way more perceived value than the one(s) Janet has. I ask Janet if it's true that she can't stand Madonna. "Can't stand?" Janet asks me back, smiling, lips pursed, eyes rolling up toward the ceiling. "How does my mom say it? If I don't have anything good to say, don't say anything at all." Then she says, "Hate is a strong word." I never said "hate". "But if I did hate her, I'd have valid reasons."

Interesting to read this 15 years later...

I'd never read that at the time, but since then I saw (probably on YouTube or something) the Kurt Loder interview with Madonna (on the set of Take a Bow, maybe?) where he asks her about this Janet beef, and Madonna (from what I recall) plays it pretty cool and doesn't take the bait -- she doesn't sling any mud and even expressed confusion about it all, if I'm remembering right.

But that was all out of context to me, because I didn't know about all this supposed Janet hate. So... thanks for sharing. I mean, I don't like negativity, but it's interesting to read the history of it.

oh god, i remember when I caught him doing that on MadonnaMad :lol: I was checking the IP's and they were all the same. it was a argument between ihateoreilly and mariaslamb or some crazy thing like that. :crazy:

didn't Janet eventually say she was annoyed about Madonna saying things about her family? I think Madonna had made a joke somewhere or said they were weird, nothing everyone on earth hasn't already said.

It's been said MJ is annoyed with Madonna in a competitive sort of way. I think Janet is like that too.

oh god, i remember when I caught him doing that on MadonnaMad :lol: I was checking the IP's and they were all the same. it was a argument between ihateoreilly and mariaslamb or some crazy thing like that. :crazy:

did anyone ever sort out which celebs this person is is trying to make look good or bad?