MICHAEL insults MADONNA in his new tour

Michael Jackson - Reveals upcoming 'Man in the Mirror' performance for concert series

Michael Jackson is currently rehearsing his performance of Man in the Mirror for his upcoming This Is It concert series. Last week, I told you how the self-titled "King of Pop" plans to clone himself while performing the song Dangerous. Now, I can reveal what will take place during the Man in the Mirror performance.

Michael will be heard repeating "I'm gonna make a change," while 3D holographic images of people Mr. Jackson considers "evil" walk out on stage: Madonna, Hitler, Tom Sneddon (Santa Barbara County D.A.), Tommy Mottola (former head of Sony Records), David Duke, George W. Bush, and some others. They slowly dance as he sings the first verse of the song. Then, Michael presses a button and they all appear to be electrocuted, eventually fading away. They are soon replaced by images of people Mr. Jackson considers saints: Jesse Jackson, Al Sharpton, Barack Obama, Oprah Winfrey, Elizabeth Taylor, Mahatma Gandhi, and others. These people sing as the "choir."

"Whether or not you agree with who the good guys or bad guys are, the performance is really impressive," the source tells me. "This is also one of the few songs that Michael will sing completely live." The source goes on to tell me that Michael's voice isn't as high as it used to be, but it is still very impressive.

http://www.examiner.com/x-7494-LA-Gossip-E...-concert-series

Guest Coked Up Baby Boy

:lmao:

On another note, he should really change the title of his song "Man In The Mirror" to something a little more believable, like..........."Asian Transgender Extra Terrestrial In The Mirror".

http://www.examiner.com/x-7494-LA-Gossip-E...cert-rehearsals

Michael Jackson - Keeps hurting himself during concert rehearsals

April 26, 3:31 PM · Add a Comment

ShareThis Feed

King of flop?Rehearsals are not going so smoothly for the self-titled "King of Pop." A source has revealed that Mr. Jackson has fallen several times during rehearsals trying to do the dance moves that he used to. "Michael doesn't realize that he is over 50 now and doing the same dance moves that he did in his 20s is going to be very difficult."

One of the mishaps happened as he tried to recreate his famous Billy Jean performance from 1983. Back then, he was able to do the moonwalk very smoothly. This week, he has twisted his ankle twice. "He is substituting a lot of special effects to make up for his fading talents," the source continues. In one particular performance, Mr. Jackson goes through a cloning machine. In another, he disses whom he considers villains, including Madonna and Tom Sneddon, while praising "good people" such as Al Sharpton and Jesse Jackson.

Michael Jackson has scheduled 50 dates so far. Whether he will make it through even half of them remains to be seen.

Guest Coked Up Baby Boy
http://www.examiner.com/x-7494-LA-Gossip-E...cert-rehearsals

Michael Jackson - Keeps hurting himself during concert rehearsals

April 26, 3:31 PM · Add a Comment

ShareThis Feed

King of flop?Rehearsals are not going so smoothly for the self-titled "King of Pop." A source has revealed that Mr. Jackson has fallen several times during rehearsals trying to do the dance moves that he used to. "Michael doesn't realize that he is over 50 now and doing the same dance moves that he did in his 20s is going to be very difficult."

One of the mishaps happened as he tried to recreate his famous Billy Jean performance from 1983. Back then, he was able to do the moonwalk very smoothly. This week, he has twisted his ankle twice. "He is substituting a lot of special effects to make up for his fading talents," the source continues. In one particular performance, Mr. Jackson goes through a cloning machine. In another, he disses whom he considers villains, including Madonna and Tom Sneddon, while praising "good people" such as Al Sharpton and Jesse Jackson.

Michael Jackson has scheduled 50 dates so far. Whether he will make it through even half of them remains to be seen.

:rotfl:

The examiner is not a reputable site. Anyone can go on there and publish whatever articles they like. Those articles are written by "Daryl D". He's that loon ihateoreilly from madonnamad and would go around publishing fake stories about Madonna on a ton of forums and blogs. He was also behind that entire Team Lamb thing.

The examiner is not a reputable site. Anyone can go on there and publish whatever articles they like. Those articles are written by "Daryl D". He's that loon ihateoreilly from madonnamad and would go around publishing fake stories about Madonna on a ton of forums and blogs. He was also behind that entire Team Lamb thing.

My god, he's still around? Sad little troll.

LOL how sad. lets just close this thread then. we dont want to give him what he want. discuss his lame stories.

Guest BytheBay

while i realize its not true how awesome would that be? as if anyone in the audience would know who tommy mottola or tom sneddon is...lol

i swear now though...if by any small chance it could be true....and god please let it be...i will buy front row tickets for every night of the show.

If he does it, it would look so bad, she has stucked to him and defended him many times in the recent years. I guess thats his thanks.

gives me :scared: to think that he'd put her in the same category as hitler and bush. and electrocuted? how does anyone want this to be true? that would mean the guy truly hates her. :nocomment:

BTW: Isn't this writer also a Madonna fan and active on several forums? Maybe he just wanted to see if people would notice M's name on the list..

as if his tour isn't going to be cancelled after one or two shows because of a mysterious illness haha

it's also kind of odd for the person releasing the statement to admit that there's only one show where he will be singing live during haha...not exactly good pr hehe

Maybe Madonna can show him how its done at 50!

what do you mean "maybe" Madonna has been showing him how it's done year after year after year since the early 90's - that's why he had a male version of her 1990 corset in his 1992 tour