Madonna in the studio...NOW

cosmic_system

I'd be happy if one of the songs was as strong as Flo-rida's 'Right Round' . It's just been No.1 in the UK and is a great pop track but I am hoping for a move away from all that RnB stuff. All those tracks suffer from over production. As for DJ Frank, I find it strange some homeboy would jump into bed with Madonna - surely it would kill any street credibility?

Just give us a good pop song!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guest bluejean

Um, that Flo Rida Dead or Alive rehash could be the worst thing released this decade. Please don't let this be true. The sound is just a cheaper alternative to Timbaland and the like. Yuck.

I'm looking more forward to the DJ Franke tracks if its true she's working with him. I was a bit cold about the words "dance" and "Oakenfold" being attached to the new tracks. Hopefully Franke will keep her in vein of her last album at least somewhat.

Guest Johnkm
Hopefully Franke will keep her in vein of her last album at least somewhat.

Not that I go in for Hard Candy bashing, as I rather like it as a album, but more of that would be a just awful, I mean she could barely fill HC with decent music, let alone make anything new in the same vein.

Guest ursaminorjim
...I was a bit cold about the words "dance" and "Oakenfold" being attached to the new tracks...

Agreed. Heck, those two words scarcely belong in the same paragraph, much less the same sentence. :lol:

Her face looks much younger than it did in 2003, when she was wearing the same tracksuit.

4 sure.....that whole time from 2000 to 2005 she was ageing very un-gracefuly....

but whatever pact she has made with the devil is agreeing will with her.

Guest gloriesbarcelona

4 hours ago from guy's twitter:

the days fly by.. on thursday ill be back in the recording studio with Madonna.. hope to get her back in Tweetland.. goodnight

Guest Danny86
4 hours ago from guy's twitter:

the days fly by.. on thursday ill be back in the recording studio with Madonna.. hope to get her back in Tweetland.. goodnight

Hopefully he's gonna confirm the other producer tonight!

Guest Pud Whacker
guyosearythanks for support.. fingers crossed all will go well with Mercy.. -M

thats a given but does this mean shes singing amazing grace in the studio? i dont understand.

Guest Pud Whacker

ok, people - i am an old man, that has been established over and over again. but these little tweets of @perez rubbish, @boxofboom electronic music/electro house... -M etc etc - what do these mean?

hes in the studio and screaming to madonna - IM ON MY IPHONE AND TWEETER/TWEEING TO YOUR FANS AND THEY WANT TO KNOW...?

and shes saying her replys back and hes texting them to the twitter air? do i have this correct?

ok, people - i am an old man, that has been established over and over again. but these little tweets of @perez rubbish, @boxofboom electronic music/electro house... -M etc etc - what do these mean?

hes in the studio and screaming to madonna - IM ON MY IPHONE AND TWEETER/TWEEING TO YOUR FANS AND THEY WANT TO KNOW...?

and shes saying her replys back and hes texting them to the twitter air? do i have this correct?

She's texting herself, from Guy's account.Not on a phone but a pc because it says FROM WEB.