Madonna in the studio...NOW

cosmic_system

:thumbsup: Great news! I'm surprised that she's back after her fall so quickly.

is it still set for 3? Maybe she'll do some more for her first LN album aswell :D

Maybe the second horse fall has magically restored her voice in the same way as the first one destroyed it.

:lol:

That would be nice! I'm really excited about this. Hopefully this will be ultra-cool and will show signs of a new direction. I'm ready!

The GH is part of the contract, so maybe she's forced to do something new for it.

Just becos shes leaving WB doesnt mean she wouldn't choose to do some new material to promote the CD.. its still a new Madonna album and it's her greatest hits.

As if she wouldn't do a video to promote it as well!?

So the sound is going to be like COAD without the disco.. full on club beats that you cant listen to sitting down. :thumbsup:

well, wasnt this last album recorded on 'american' soil - whatever the hell that means!! :rotfl:

Yeah, it sounds ridiculous, bu it makes sense in my head. :lol: She's back to where she truly wants to live (it seems), is single, and for anyone who has ever been to NYC, it is quite an inspirational place.

Guest Pud Whacker
Yeah, it sounds ridiculous, bu it makes sense in my head. :lol: She's back to where she truly wants to live (it seems), is single, and for anyone who has ever been to NYC, it is quite an inspirational place.

:lol:

no, i get it i was actually questioning myself when i wrote american soil!!!

i know im in the minority but really there isnt a madonna album i dont like. she can record it in afghanistan and ill be digging it!!! all i need is a beat and that voice.

Guest chatty kathy
guyoseary@WilliamOrbit just read her your email.. she sends you her hello and love..

WilliamOrbit @guyoseary could turn up the hi hat a little and pen left

:lol: I had to look Orbit as well and read this, I get the high hat, but wtf does "pen left" refer to?

Good news - Dance even a bit better IMPHO.

A leak no matter how small would be awesome!!!

Thats great, man l would love a new ballad though. Sounds like standard GH fare though, l was hoping for something special finally...its time for M to celerbrate her legacy.

well, wasnt this last album recorded on 'american' soil

Hard Candy?

The Timbaland/Justin stuff was all pretty much done in London right before (and during) his FutureSex/LoveShow tour. The stuff with Pharrell was done (in part) in London and then finished in L.A.