Madonna in the studio...NOW

cosmic_system

Great news...I hope it's true...would much prefer Immaculate Collection II rather than GHV3.

BTW, does anyone know, is Madonna doing a soundrack for the sequel to the Twilight movie just a rumour? i thought Oseary once confirmed its true, or am i wrong?

Guy is one of the film producer (like he was for the first one) but the sudio said she MIGHT do something for the soundtrack but nothing was finalized or actually really discussed.

Guy is one of the film producer (like he was for the first one) but the sudio said she MIGHT do something for the soundtrack but nothing was finalized or actually really discussed.

Thanks!

Pop bliss is being CREATED. Unless it's another 4 Minutes that'd be pop tragedy. But I stay positive.

Guest lifegrown

This must be the first time (perhaps) that shes been back in the studio since recording Hard Candy??

Good news then. We know now that we'll be getting at least 1 new track for the hits collection! :thumbsup:

Pop bliss is being CREATED. Unless it's another 4 Minutes that'd be pop tragedy. But I stay positive.

You stay positive, now thats funny! you trash Madonna any chance you get!

On The Track!!! yes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :thumbsup:

Guest Pud Whacker
Is she going to bother making a video for the new song?

no. so lets move on and be happy shes been in the studio for under an hour before the complaining begins. thanks. :thumbsup:

Oh I am happy. I am always happy when she is making music. Just wondering if she is going to pull out

all the stops with the new song and is aiming to have a massive worldwide hit a la Hung Up.

Excellent news. She is obviously fine after her recent fall so all is well. If it is Oakenfold as rumoured, I think we should get something good - the style of his own songs is not too heavy on the production which I think is what she needs after Timbaland.

Guest Pud Whacker
Oh I am happy. I am always happy when she is making music. Just wondering if she is going to pull out

all the stops with the new song and is aiming to have a massive worldwide hit a la Hung Up.

:thumbsup: