madonna falls off horse again today in hamptons

Guest Pud Whacker

Guest nuttin_fails
Sorry but why would Madonna's camp lie ? how would lying about something like this would benefit Madonna? lets not forget that unlike many other celebs, M never had any real kind of problems with the paps and she's not one to hate them. And these cunts are really lucky that shes not pressing charges right now.

Exaclty what i think too! Just becuase she didnt mention paparazzi in the police report, doesnt mean they werent there. :thumbsdown:

the paparazzi usually love madonna, she always lets them take her pic and they never had any big problems with her. so it would only be a bad thing for her to lie about it. this thought to me proves its true. the paparazzi can say all they want, they're good at that. and the police report only tells me that she didn't sue them for the same reason mentioned in my first sentence. she wants to keep an "okay relationship" with them.

Paps are seriously scary.. it's like they won't be satisfied until they actual make someone die in front of their cameras!

It's scary that Madonna is falling off a horse again, Knock on woods it won't be a third time..

Glad she seems to be ok though. She's really a good role-model for never giving up, but still, she might actually re-consider the horse-riding thing by now, afterall she has 3 kids and it already happened twice now and she's been lucky both of the times.

Guest chatty kathy

According to Sgt. Herbert Johnson, "There is no mention of photographers [in the police report]. It's a matter of spin control that went out of control. If they felt there was something else, they would have written 'paparazzi' in the form — if they felt there was a problem."

:dramatic: Don't forget how good Liz is at spin control.

Honestly, I don't really think any photogs were involved. If they were no way in hell would that be left out of a police report.

It's way to easy to always paint the paparazzi as the bad guy.

I'm confused as to why the police were involved and took a report anyway. Usually when someone falls and the ambulance shows up, the police aren't generally involved because falling whether off a horse or just walking down the street is usually not considered a suspicious likely criminal event that the police feel the need to get involved in.

Now, if there's a traffic accident the police get involved because it interfers with the flow of traffic, but generally not if for example someone slips and falls walking down the sidewalk. The police usually only get involved if the person claims there was some kind of crime involved.

According to Sgt. Herbert Johnson, "There is no mention of photographers [in the police report]. It's a matter of spin control that went out of control. If they felt there was something else, they would have written 'paparazzi' in the form — if they felt there was a problem."

:dramatic: Don't forget how good Liz is at spin control.

Honestly, I don't really think any photogs were involved. If they were no way in hell would that be left out of a police report.

It's way to easy to always paint the paparazzi as the bad guy.

It's not like the paps freaking jumped in front of the horse to scare it off. The animal was most likely scared by a flash or something while they were taking photos.M and her camp probably thought they didn't have serios reasons to press charges.

So basically, you think that Madonna makes up a lie and blames the paparazzi for this, and yet we get photos from before and after the accident( which suggests they were present when it happened - i don;t buy the "we were there before the accident and then we were gone for a minute and came back right after she fell off the horse" :electropop: bullshit) - do you think that is just a simple coincidence? it's more than obvious what happened here.

Liz and Oseary have no reason to lie about something like this, Madonna has absolutely nothing to gain from it.

It's not like the paps freaking jumped in front of the horse to scare it off. The animal was most likely scared by a flash or something while they were taking photos.M and her camp probably thought they didn't have serios reasons to press charges.

So basically, you think that Madonna makes up a lie and blames the paparazzi for this, and yet we get photos from before and after the accident( which suggests they were present when it happened - i don;t buy the "we were there before the accident and then we were gone for a minute and came back right after she fell off the horse" :electropop: bullshit) - do you think that is just a simple coincidence? it's more than obvious what happened here.

Liz and Oseary have no reason to lie about something like this, Madonna has absolutely nothing to gain from it.

Great post. I agree. If they had really left, how would they get back in time to get another picture of her sitting on the ground? I think if they actually left by the time they got back the ambulance would have taken her to the hospital, and they wouldn't be able to get a second picture.

Guest chatty kathy

Can't say this about Oseary, but I think Liz lies very frequently for Madge.

But I stand by my prior posts.

Can't say this about Oseary, but I think Liz lies very frequently for Madge.

But I stand by my prior posts.

When she lies she does it to protect Madonna's personal life. Not to stir shit and place blame on people.

Great post. I agree. If they had really left, how would they get back in time to get another picture of her sitting on the ground? I think if they actually left by the time they got back the ambulance would have taken her to the hospital, and they wouldn't be able to get a second picture.

Exactly! His story makes no sense. If he was the only one there and got "tipped off" directly after it happened, who the hell "tipped him off" THAT QUICKLY. Whoever tipped him off must've contacted him about the fall before her ass hit the ground in order for him to get back there and snap that pic. And if he was indeed "tipped off", wouldn't it had to have been one of M's people if he's claiming no other papz were there at the time?

I'm not saying papz are neccesarily to blame, but something isn't adding up about this guys story.

Guest chatty kathy

Could Madonna Sue Paparazzi for Horse Accident?

04/21/2009 by Leslie Gornstein

I heard Madonna fell off a horse and said a paparazzi had jumped out of some bushes and scared the horse, thus causing her to fall. I think Madonna should take legal action. What do you think?

—Abe, Arizona

You assume Madonna isn't lying. You know, lying? The way she denied through her flack getting a divorce or adopting a baby or dating A-Rod? Camp Madonna isn't exactly known for verity, Abe. In fact, at least one snapper, one paper and one cop say there were no paparazzi in or near the bushes when Madge's horse got spooked.

But let's just suppose Madonna is making sense for once. In that case, the leaping paparazzo just might have to watch his wallet...

If she can prove that the paparazzo's pirouetting caused her horse to start, she can, and even should, sue, attorneys and judges say.

"I would do a lie-detector test on Madonna first, and if she passed it I would show it to everybody," TV judge David Young tells me. Sure, Madge doesn't need money for medical bills, but "if Madonna takes a stand against the paparazzo that could be financial ruin forever for him. That could send a message."

Exactly what would Madonna have to prove?

"She has to prove that that the reporter's action was the connection to her injury," attorney Robin Bond tells me. In other words, "that if the reporter would not have jumped out, the horse would not have spooked...She could even get money for pain and suffering."

Then again, she may not want to. A court case could cast Madonna as a litigious, greedy bully just when she needs to look maternal for an adoption judge in Malawi.

"My initial reaction was, no, she should not sue," attorney Andrew Weinstein tells me.

"From what I have read, her injuries are relatively minor and, if that is the case, the value of her claim would be low."

Source: E! Online

Link:

http://www.eonline.com/uberblog/ask_the_an...azzi_horse.html

Rep: Madonna Wasn’t Questioned By Police Over Horseback Riding Fall

FIRST PUBLISHED: April 21, 2009 2:30 PM EDT

LAST UPDATED: April 21, 2009 4:11 PM EDT

NEW YORK, NY --

Madonna’s rep issued a new statement on Tuesday saying that police did not, in fact, question the pop star properly after she fell from a horse over the weekend in the Hamptons.

“Madonna was barely conscious and had fainted twice, right after the fall and when she was in the ambulance,” Madonna’s rep, Liz Rosenberg, said in a statement to Access Hollywood on Tuesday morning. “She only remembers giving the police her name. They never asked her what happened. This could have been a very dangerous situation and we’re just all grateful that she wasn’t hurt more seriously.”

On Saturday, Rosenberg had released a statement claiming that Madonna’s horse threw her after being startled “by paparazzi who jumped out of the bushes to photograph the singer.”

But on Monday, Thomas Hinton, a freelance photographer who took pictures of Madonna following her fall in the Hamptons, told Access he was not involved in the incident, and miles away when the accident happened.

The Southampton, NY, Police Department released their field report, also on Monday, which made no mention of a paparazzi presence or influence in Madonna’s fall.

As previously reported on AccessHollywood.com, Madonna sustained, “minor injuries and bruises” following being thrown off a horse on Saturday, as Rosenberg had previously told Access.

“The accident occurred when the horse Madonna was riding was startled by paparazzi who jumped out of the bushes to photograph the singer who was visiting friends on Eastern Long Island over the weekend,” Rosenberg told Access last Saturday. “Madonna will be having further tests and continues to remain under observation by doctors.”

Us Magazine spoke with Madonna personal trainer, Tracy Anderson, at Monday night’s Smart Cookie Awards in New York, who told them, “She’s going to be fine. She fell on her butt.”

It wasn’t the equestrian star’s first horse-related injury. Madonna broke several bones in a 2005 fall on her English country estate on her 47th birthday, including three cracked ribs, a broken collarbone and a broken hand.

http://www.accesshollywood.com/rep-madonna...l_article_16983

Guest Pud Whacker
if I were Jesus i would never let her ride again , ever . Take a bike ffs

but jesus is plugging steven kleins asshole not madonnas fish farm. so maybe jesus wont let steven ride again. but i dont think we would hear when steven bites the dust.

Madonna was very smiley for me today after I begged her to stay away from horses. while Able helped her get into the car I told her "I hope you feel better" she said "thank you", in such a sweet voice..... Meanwhile I was too busy shooting Madonna, Lourdes tapped my back, I had no idea I was blocking her way into the car.

Lots of smiley faces today at the Kabbalah Centre on a beautiful Saturday morning here in NYC, it started rough though, and the police had to be called in and barricaded the paparazzi, I was left alone by the parking, Able (Madonna's driver) almost drove over me when he brought Madonna in, and winked at me, then said hello when he came out. Madonna was helped out of the car with Jesus by her side (that was the first time he arrived with her to the Centre).

Madonna looked like she still can not walk like sue usually does, Rocco David and Jesus's brother came along as well.

30+ of the pics i took this afternoon are up on www.MADONNAdownload.com

3473501831_361041fc5b_o.jpg

Seems like she was hurt worse than it was actually stated..