madonna falls off horse again today in hamptons

Guest Pud Whacker

Police report no mention of paps...what really happened, then?

Madonna fell off a horse this weekend. Her camp was quick to blame a paparazzo who reportedly spooked the horse, but he denied any wrongdoing.

However, cops are now revealing that the whole incident was most likely not started by a photog.

According to Sgt. Herbert Johnson, "There is no mention of photographers [in the police report]. It's a matter of spin control that went out of control. If they felt there was something else, they would have written 'paparazzi' in the form — if they felt there was a problem."

And there you have it.

Madonna fell off a horse this weekend. Her camp was quick to blame a paparazzo who reportedly spooked the horse, but he denied any wrongdoing.

However, cops are now revealing that the whole incident was most likely not started by a photog.

According to Sgt. Herbert Johnson, "There is no mention of photographers [in the police report]. It's a matter of spin control that went out of control. If they felt there was something else, they would have written 'paparazzi' in the form — if they felt there was a problem."

And there you have it.

ok

blame it on the whore she scared the horse just like "It" scares everyone else! bitch now is abusing animals!

poor horse they should just jail her :hurt:

And there you have it.

All that really says is they didn't mention photographers to the police, not that the photographer wasn't there or didn't cause it somehow. Usually you only mention something to the police, if you feel someone did something illegal or want them to be arrested. The photographer likely did spook the horse, but unless he did that intentionally to try to hurt Madonna or was trespassing on private property, it's not a crime, so why would you mention that to the police? The photographer acted irresponsibly, but didn't commit a crime as far as I can see so it's not something that you would mention to the police. The police's job is to arrest people who you think committed a crime, not necessarily get at the absolute truth of what happened.

The press is really trying to prove Madonna wrong with the whole paparazzi thing. How weird. Celebs always blame the photogs for everything and nobody seems to care. But when Madonna does it becomes the Watergate of celeb excuses. Hearings will be held.

The press is really trying to prove Madonna wrong with the whole paparazzi thing. How weird. Celebs always blame the photogs for everything and nobody seems to care. But when Madonna does it becomes the Watergate of celeb excuses. Hearings will be held.

I think it's best Madonna lets this go away quietly and focus her energy on the appeal for Mercy's adoption.

Agreed, I don't think there's anything worth pursuing legally.

What I find dumb is that this particular photographer is popping up and denying he had anything to do with it. It's not like she pointed the finger specifically at this guy (who just happens to have before and after pics). If he was NOT there when it happened, then how, praytell, does he KNOW for a FACT that there was no photographer present who was trespassing and inadvertantly caused the incident, hmm? On the one hand, it seems like an overreactive pre-emptive denial ('methinks he doth protest too much' kind of thing) -- and on the other, it seems like someone ignorant of the situation speaking up and saying he knows with certainty what went down when, by his own admission, he wasn't even there to see it go down. UGH. It just annoys me that this kind of flawed logic goes unnoticed by the press.

I'm glad she's okay... I hope she's more careful, although I guess sometimes you can't really know this is going to happen. So it's either, don't ride horses, don't ride in cars, don't enjoy your life -- or live your life knowing there are risks.

Ugh, I am so mad right now. My father works at a hospital where a lot of celebs go and he called me up this evening and told me that Madonna had come in earlier for an x-ray related to her injuries from falling off the horse!!!! I was so mad. How could he forget to tell me this?! I would have ran right over there (I don't work too far from the hospital). I know this is a bad time since M is injured , but I would have at LEAST loved to have seen her in person. My second fave singer in the entire planet and my dad tells me AFTER she's left!!!!

Argh, anyhow my dad said she was in and out pretty fast and that she was much smaller in person than he'd imagned. He refused to go into detail about her injuries, eventhough I kept asking lol, but I do know she is having a lot of back problems. Damn it, wish I could have met her still!!!!! but I hope she's alright. I think she should probably give up horse riding for a while. Too many problems. I can't believe what a big story this it though! It's all over. Damn, M is such a star.

Guest Pud Whacker
If Madonna's camp really did lie about the whole paparazzo thing then what a dumb move on their part.

"There is no mention of photographers," Sgt. Herbert Johnson told TMZ. "It's a matter of spin control that went out of control. If they felt there was something else, they would have written 'paparazzi' in the form -- if they felt there was a problem."

MADONNA's camp is lying... I think they are... I mean, it's inside Klein's property... What's a pap doing inside his property? And is it really that bushy that they didn't see a pap hiding in the bush to suddenly leap and scare the animal? I doubted this pap-is-to-blame thing in this debacle after reading it happened inside Klein's place...

Guest Pud Whacker
MADONNA's camp is lying... I think they are... I mean, it's inside Klein's property... What's a pap doing inside his property? And is it really that bushy that they didn't see a pap hiding in the bush to suddenly leap and scare the animal? I doubted this pap-is-to-blame thing in this debacle after reading it happened inside Klein's place...

"There is no mention of photographers," Sgt. Herbert Johnson told TMZ. "It's a matter of spin control that went out of control. If they (MADONNA & CAMP) felt there was something else, they would have written 'paparazzi' in the form -- if they felt there was a problem."

Ugh, I am so mad right now. My father works at a hospital where a lot of celebs go and he called me up this evening and told me that Madonna had come in earlier for an x-ray related to her injuries from falling off the horse!!!! I was so mad. How could he forget to tell me this?! I would have ran right over there (I don't work too far from the hospital). I know this is a bad time since M is injured , but I would have at LEAST loved to have seen her in person. My second fave singer in the entire planet and my dad tells me AFTER she's left!!!!

Argh, anyhow my dad said she was in and out pretty fast and that she was much smaller in person than he'd imagned. He refused to go into detail about her injuries, eventhough I kept asking lol, but I do know she is having a lot of back problems. Damn it, wish I could have met her still!!!!! but I hope she's alright. I think she should probably give up horse riding for a while. Too many problems. I can't believe what a big story this it though! It's all over. Damn, M is such a star.

second fave? :thumbsdown:

good he didnt tell you!

http://www.newser.com/article/d97mjl5o0/po...i-presence.html

The Southampton Town police report says only that the pop superstar "was a victim of a fall from a horse" Saturday and was taken to Southampton Hospital with "unknown injuries." It's unclear whether she told police anything about the circumstances surrounding the accident.

The 50-year-old singer was treated for minor injuries and bruises, according to her spokeswoman, Liz Rosenberg.

Rosenberg has said paparazzi leaped out of some bushes and startled the horse Madonna was riding in Bridgehampton, a haven for celebrities and the wealthy on Long Island's eastern end.

Photographer Thomas Hinton has said Madonna's host, Steven Klein, was the only photographer around when the singer fell. Hinton said he made pictures of Madonna from a public road before and after the accident but wasn't there when she fell.

Rosenberg said Monday she was unsure whether Madonna spoke to police about the incident but the singer stands by her statement.

"Isn't it kind of ridiculous that (photographers are) saying that they're not there when there are all of these pictures?" Rosenberg asked.

The "Material Girl" and "Like a Virgin" singer also was thrown from a horse in England in the summer of 2005, cracking three ribs and breaking her collarbone and a hand.

A couple of months later, she and talk show host David Letterman rode horses outside his studio as part of her appearance on CBS' the "Late Show with David Letterman" on CBS.

http://www.newser.com/article/d97mjl5o0/po...i-presence.html

The Southampton Town police report says only that the pop superstar "was a victim of a fall from a horse" Saturday and was taken to Southampton Hospital with "unknown injuries." It's unclear whether she told police anything about the circumstances surrounding the accident.

The 50-year-old singer was treated for minor injuries and bruises, according to her spokeswoman, Liz Rosenberg.

Rosenberg has said paparazzi leaped out of some bushes and startled the horse Madonna was riding in Bridgehampton, a haven for celebrities and the wealthy on Long Island's eastern end.

Photographer Thomas Hinton has said Madonna's host, Steven Klein, was the only photographer around when the singer fell. Hinton said he made pictures of Madonna from a public road before and after the accident but wasn't there when she fell.

Rosenberg said Monday she was unsure whether Madonna spoke to police about the incident but the singer stands by her statement.

"Isn't it kind of ridiculous that (photographers are) saying that they're not there when there are all of these pictures?" Rosenberg asked.

The "Material Girl" and "Like a Virgin" singer also was thrown from a horse in England in the summer of 2005, cracking three ribs and breaking her collarbone and a hand.

A couple of months later, she and talk show host David Letterman rode horses outside his studio as part of her appearance on CBS' the "Late Show with David Letterman" on CBS.

Again, isn't it funny that he can assert with 100% that Klein was the only one around when she fell when he (Thomas Hinton) claims NOT to have been there? So bizarre. (I'm not saying I know what happened either... but this Hinton guy ought not be spouting off if he really wasn't there.)

Sorry but why would Madonna's camp lie ? how would lying about something like this would benefit Madonna? lets not forget that unlike many other celebs, M never had any real kind of problems with the paps and she's not one to hate them. And these cunts are really lucky that shes not pressing charges right now.

Again, isn't it funny that he can assert with 100% that Klein was the only one around when she fell when he (Thomas Hinton) claims NOT to have been there? So bizarre. (I'm not saying I know what happened either... but this Hinton guy ought not be spouting off if he really wasn't there.)

Exactly. If the paparazzo really wasn't there during the accident how would he know for sure that there weren't any other photographers during that time?!

The NY Post admits that that photographer was there minutes before and after the accident, by publishing pix with the fitting caption:

http://www.nypost.com/photos/galleries/gos...nna/photo01.htm

Before: "Madonna puts her mount through its paces at the Bridgehampton estate of Steven Klein yesterday, moments before it tossed her."

After: "Rescue workers, who arrived minutes later, scooped up the "Like a Virgin" songstress and gingerly carried her on a backboard to a waiting ambulance, which raced to Southampton Hospital."

Hence, of course he was there when the accident occurred. How close he was near the fence when it happened is another matter, and there isn't really a way of knowing it.

I'm tired of tabloid-ish stories like this.This is a silly story.I want Madonna to be in the news for signing up to record a movie soundtrack to be released next year.THAT'S the type of news/press I wanna see!