madonna falls off horse again today in hamptons

Guest Pud Whacker

the nypost is saying there were no photographers while it happened and they happen to be the only press that publish photos of before and after the incident, which means one of their photo agencies was there and caused the accident and they lie about it by saying no photographers were there.

Fucking pricks! She better sue them! The photographer, photo agency, and the NY Pest!

I wouldn't jest if I didn't know she was ok. :agnetha:

As for her suing the paparazzi, talk about biting the hand that feeds. With all the recent pics of her and Jesus, many of which the paparazzi must have been tipped off about, she is not in position really to complain.

It's very easy for stars including Madonna to drop out of the limelight, despite what people read.

IF YOU DON'T LIKE THE PAPARAZZI, DON'T BUY THE BLOODY MAGAZINES OR LOOK AT THE SITES!

We are responsible for their existence!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ACCEPT THE RESPONSIBILITY AND REMOVE THEIR OXYGEN!

Guest jamesshot

The comments at Huffingtonpost are equally as vile and disgusting. So soon after Natasha Richardson's death and you would think people would show a little decency.

Glad she appears to be OK.

I wouldn't jest if I didn't know she was ok. :agnetha:

As for her suing the paparazzi, talk about biting the hand that feeds. With all the recent pics of her and Jesus, many of which the paparazzi must have been tipped off about, she is not in position really to complain.

It's very easy for stars including Madonna to drop out of the limelight, despite what people read.

IF YOU DON'T LIKE THE PAPARAZZI, DON'T BUY THE BLOODY MAGAZINES OR LOOK AT THE SITES!

We are responsible for their existence!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ACCEPT THE RESPONSIBILITY AND REMOVE THEIR OXYGEN!

:lmao:

Get real, paps don't keep the spotlight on her..she ain't no fucking Paris Hilton.

Have u seen what she's done in the last 25 years? Do u even know who she is?

This ain't no random celeb.

For her status, Madonna has always been a rather boring paparazzi subject.

Her media manipulations have always been about her videos, stage shows or

a nicely shot Steven Meisel pic.

:lmao:

Get real, paps don't keep the spotlight on her..she ain't no fucking Paris Hilton.

Have u seen what she's done in the last 25 years? Do u even know who she is?

This ain't no random celeb.

For her status, Madonna has always been a rather boring paparazzi subject.

Her media manipulations have always been about her videos, stage shows or

a nicely shot Steven Meisel pic.

Exactly. When was the last time we saw Madonna kissing anyone in public? Have we ever seen her frolicking in the beach with someone? The only paparazzi pictures we've seen of hers for years are the Kabbalah pictures, going in and out of restaurants, in and out of airports and that's it.

Pap Calls Madonna's Camp Liars

Posted Apr 19th 2009 5:10PM by TMZ Staff

The paparazzo who claims he was the only pap around when Madonna fell off her horse on Saturday says he isn't to blame for her fall -- and he claims Madonna's peeps are straight up lying about what went down.

We spoke with the photog who tells us he shot Madonna before and after she fell -- but was not there for the actual fall. He tells us he took pics of her riding and then left. About 30 minutes later, he says he got a tip about an ambulance being sent out for a 50-year-old woman -- so he put two and two together and went back to snap pics of her being tended to.

He says all his photos were taken from a public road and the only other photog around was Stephen Klein -- the famous photographer whose house Madonna was at.

As Hinton put it, "If I had startled the horse, I would have gotten pictures!"

Just that pic of her walking out of the hospital holding on to Steven Kline but no further statements released about her condition.

:nervous:

Pap Calls Madonna's Camp Liars

Posted Apr 19th 2009 5:10PM by TMZ Staff

The paparazzo who claims he was the only pap around when Madonna fell off her horse on Saturday says he isn't to blame for her fall -- and he claims Madonna's peeps are straight up lying about what went down.

We spoke with the photog who tells us he shot Madonna before and after she fell -- but was not there for the actual fall. He tells us he took pics of her riding and then left. About 30 minutes later, he says he got a tip about an ambulance being sent out for a 50-year-old woman -- so he put two and two together and went back to snap pics of her being tended to.

He says all his photos were taken from a public road and the only other photog around was Stephen Klein -- the famous photographer whose house Madonna was at.

As Hinton put it, "If I had startled the horse, I would have gotten pictures!"

Sorry but I don't believe this guy at all. I'm sure he didn't trek all the way there just to take pictures of Madonna on a horse. He was hoping to get pictures of Madonna and Jesus together in a private moment. He's the only paparazzi there so it's not like he had any competition on who can get the pictures out first. He knew that he being in a public road, Madonna's people couldn't force him out. Madonna would have been riding an hour or two at most so he could have easily waited for her to finish and hope for a more interesting picture of M and Jesue. But this report says that he was conveniently not there when the accident happened but happened to be there before and after the accident. Of course, he wouldn't show pictures of the actual accident. Either he got scared when he caused the accident or if he had pictures, he would not show them or it would have proved his guilt.

Guest hot revolver

aw poor madonna its been a rough time for her. first hard candy fails to deliver, shes divorced, her adoption is rejected, some of her european dates arent selling, and now this. hopefully she gives us a good ballad and comes up on top again musically and personally.

Guest BytheBay
aw poor madonna its been a rough time for her. first hard candy fails to deliver, shes divorced, her adoption is rejected, some of her european dates arent selling, and now this. hopefully she gives us a good ballad and comes up on top again musically and personally.

good thing your "jokes" don't get old

yeah. its sounds like most of her fans and people from this board.

ok, steve, lets set up a shot of me falling off a horse and sell them to the NYpost so i can go get some plastic surgery? ok? cool. :thumbsup:

:lmao: I Know!!!

Sorry but I don't believe this guy at all. I'm sure he didn't trek all the way there just to take pictures of Madonna on a horse. He was hoping to get pictures of Madonna and Jesus together in a private moment. He's the only paparazzi there so it's not like he had any competition on who can get the pictures out first. He knew that he being in a public road, Madonna's people couldn't force him out. Madonna would have been riding an hour or two at most so he could have easily waited for her to finish and hope for a more interesting picture of M and Jesue. But this report says that he was conveniently not there when the accident happened but happened to be there before and after the accident. Of course, he wouldn't show pictures of the actual accident. Either he got scared when he caused the accident or if he had pictures, he would not show them or it would have proved his guilt.

I agree; there're photos before and after the accident. He's lying when he says he got there only after he heard that there's an ambulance on the way.

He clearly was there during when she was riding, and he was there after the accident, but was absent just when the actual accident happened?! :rolleyes:

I assume he's not that stupid to sell photos from the actual accident, if he has them.

The only photos I saw available are from Thomas Hinton (that were posted in the NY Post); as it says on the photos.

Before:

photo03.jpg

"Madonna puts her mount through its paces at the Bridgehampton estate of Steven Klein yesterday, moments before it tossed her."

After:

photo04.jpg

"Rescue workers, who arrived minutes later, scooped up the "Like a Virgin" songstress and gingerly carried her on a backboard to a waiting ambulance, which raced to Southampton Hospital."

http://www.nypost.com/photos/galleries/gos...nna/photo01.htm

Message from madonna Through Guy oseary on Twitter...

Madonna thanks all who sent best wishes greetings. She was touched!

ok she is touched! IS BITCH DAMMED FINE?? :americanlife:

Guest hot revolver
good thing your "jokes" don't get old

thats not a joke

Its been a rough time for her especially with everyone hating on everything she does

Shit, I hope nothing too serious. I hope she stops with this horse riding bullshit now.

I agree.After two accidents,it's time for her to give up horseback riding and find a new hobby!