Madonna & Mercy

daizy1

No its new because Mercy looks big plus that kid who sitting on the right side was on the documentery. He looks grown up in the picture.

That's probably from the documentary, huh? (Which means it's between three and four years old now...)

Saw that picture..& it's fucking scary.

Her face looks like it's made of Terra cotta. :scared:

wtf are you talking about? I hope you were being sarcastic. its obvious that its just the flash which makes her face look very light, you can also see it on the other people's faces. i havent seen her so beautiful in ages.

That's probably from the documentary, huh? (Which means it's between three and four years old now...)

No, it's an image from the last visit, released to Reuters today.

I think so too. I don't know how anyone couldn't be warmed from it and think it's beautiful? Very touching! And to say her face looks like "terra cotta" is just mean and wrong. But, whatever.

Guest Coked Up Baby Boy
Awww. I love those sort of African people. You know the Earthly, natural ones. Its something alarming and comforting at once. Being in touch with the way we were and not quite being in touch with the way we are now. Sad and admirable.

:rotfl: whaaaaat?

white? of course she looks white. thats because she IS very white. but the whole angel effect you see that some think is the airbrushing is just a simple flash. its obvious this was taken in a darker room.

I want to fly to Malawi and stay in that orphanage so I could get to SIT NEXT TO HER, like all these lucky individuals. :wow:

ADOPT ME!!!

she looks absolutely amazing!

where are all the bitchy, annoying cheek haters now? you can't even see them in this pic

is there a smiley for that? with your thumbs in your ears and your hands flapping? hehe