MADONNA’S STAFF WALK-OUT

Guest chatty kathy

I agree how they always have to make Madonna look like the impossible cold hearted one. If they were doing their job (and I'm sure she was paying them handsomely), she wouldn't have fired them.

I agree how they always have to make Madonna look like the impossible cold hearted one. If they were doing their job (and I'm sure she was paying them handsomely), she wouldn't have fired them.

inicially she didnt fire anyone. they warned her they would quit in June and then she fired them immediately :demonic:

Guest Disgusting Cat

Lol at all the Madonna sheep defending Madonna. She has, and always will be, an egotistical shit. As a Madonna fan you should just accept the fact that she has a very cuntish and perfectionist personality, shes a rigorous and cold woman to the bone. And I love her. But 5 people walking out like this? It screams suspicion, and anyone who thinks otherwise ought to think better of it.

Of COURS she is a hard person to work for. Shes a diva.

Maybe these people quit because Madonna no longer lives in the UK, and has no use for them. I'm sure that's the reason for them quitting or being let go.

Of course that scenario doesn't fit in with the media (and some weirdo fans) who want to paint her as the boss from hell.

Maybe these people quit because Madonna no longer lives in the UK, and has no use for them. I'm sure that's the reason for them quitting or being let go.

Of course that scenario doesn't fit in with the media (and some weirdo fans) who want to paint her as the boss from hell.

That's probably true. However, I'm not throwing out the notion that M might not be the kindest employer.

Guest Disgusting Cat

Nor does that scenario sit well with Madonnas herd of sheep who cluelessly defend everything she does. Its honestly no better than what the media does. Just be objective.

This seems to be the probable explanation. The driver is described as now being Guy's driver so obviously he is from the UK. They were probaly let go not just because Madonna no longer lives in London but also they would not be able to work in the U.S. unless they are U.S. residents or citizens. Madonna would have to get them working visas which is not so easy to get these days as there are so many out of work Americans.

:lol:

inicially she didnt fire anyone. they warned her they would quit in June and then she fired them immediately :demonic:

You obviously have very little grasp on how these things work. They gave NOTICE, which means they had to remain in Madonna's employ until June, in order to give her time to find someone else. Madonna chose to let them go early, meaning she gets rid of them, but essentially pays them for doing nothing until June.

I'm sure life will go on for all involved. Meanwhile, we have the media and fans speculating the most ridiculous things regarding this issue and any other issue that is blown out of proportion.

By the way, someone made a comment about the many Nannies she has. This tells me that she must had enough Nannies around the clock, so one particular Nanny wouldn't be required to work long hours. Then again, I do recall hearing that each of the kids had their own Nanny. Not sure how much of that is true??

If she let them go before they were contracted to leave, I can't see how Madonna comes off the bad guy here? She's willing to pay them until their contract is up, so it seems Madonna is getting the raw deal here since it's evident she'll have to pay to replace them and still pay these Nannies until their contracts are up.

Oh look... I'm talking about this as if I really care and it's my business. LOL!!!

Oh come on, I'm sure she's a nightmare to work for. She has a brutal work ethic and, I imagine, would expect nothing less from those working for her, especially if she's paying them.

A few years ago a colleague of mine was working on a TV project with Guy and went to their London house for a meeting. Apparently the staff were incredibly tense and literally jumped when my friend walked into the kitchen, thinking M was sneaking up on them!

My friend also regaled an amazing story about M berating Guy over an intercom system (I love the thought of M communicating with Guy or her staff via an intercom - what a cunt!). Midway through the meeting a disembodied voice was heard barking for Guy "Guy, I need you upstairs NOW", he replied "I'll be five minutes darling, just finishing my meeting". Two minutes later the intercom crackled and M screeched "How dare you keep me waiting Guy? How FUCKING DARE YOU!". The meeting was hastily called to an end, my colleague was ushered out of the house but not before seeing a furious M at the top of the stairs, with Guy calling up to her "see darling, it's the TV people, I told you I was having a meeting, it's OK, they're going now".

True story.

Oh come on, I'm sure she's a nightmare to work for. She has a brutal work ethic and, I imagine, would expect nothing less from those working for her, especially if she's paying for them.

A few years ago a colleague of mine was working on a TV project with Guy and went to their London house for a meeting. Apparently the staff were incredibly tense and literally jumped when my friend walked into the kitchen, thinking M was sneaking up on them!

My friend also regaled an amazing story about M berating Guy over an intercom system (I love the thought of M communicating with Guy or her staff via an intercom - what a cunt!). Midway through the meeting a disembodied voice was heard barking for Guy "Guy, I need you upstairs NOW", he replied "I'll be five minutes darling, just finishing my meeting". Two minutes later the intercom crackled and M screeched "How dare you keep me waiting Guy? How FUCKING DARE YOU!". The meeting was hastily called to an end, my colleague was ushered out of the house but not before seeing a furious M at the top of the stairs, with Guy calling up to her "see darling, it's the TV people, I told you I was having a meeting, it's OK, they're going now".

True story.

Honestly, it sounds JUST LIKE I would imagine their home life to be like :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

I'm sure life will go on for all involved. Meanwhile, we have the media and fans speculating the most ridiculous things regarding this issue and any other issue that is blown out of proportion.

By the way, someone made a comment about the many Nannies she has. This tells me that she must had enough Nannies around the clock, so one particular Nanny wouldn't be required to work long hours. Then again, I do recall hearing that each of the kids had their own Nanny. Not sure how much of that is true??

If she let them go before they were contracted to leave, I can't see how Madonna comes off the bad guy here? She's willing to pay them until their contract is up, so it seems Madonna is getting the raw deal here since it's evident she'll have to pay to replace them and still pay these Nannies until their contracts are up.

Oh look... I'm talking about this as if I really care and it's my business. LOL!!!

actually you do have a point. because of the contract she HAS to pay them until it's officially over. so she's giving the nanny money while they're not working anymore. because of the contract.

also, i really doubt that she's a bitch at home with any of her staff most of the time. what ive seen from docs etc, they make jokes with her etc and seem at ease. do people really think that if she were such a bitch all the time, that her employees wouldnt have left years ago and that they'd be stressed and instead of making jokes with her and be silly, just nod and do the job?

it doesnt add up. shes had people who worked with her for more than decades, if she really is so nasty she'd have to employe new ones every month.

"I'm off to the K-Center then the gym, but your shift doesn't end for another 23 hours!

Bu-bye"

:dramatic: But they weren't fired. And 5 members at a time, they were all terrible at their jobs?

A small business would look into that like a major problem w/ the boss.

:thumbsup:

Dont worry, some fans will defend Madonna even if she started killing people

I love Madonna, but I do believe that she is a gigabitch, which is kinda sad. I do wish she was nicer to people in her personal dealings. Oh well - if she was nice and accomodating, she probably wouldn't be the superstar that she is..

well I was going to say, what does she do with this staff as she moves from place to place? what if she is in UK 2 weeks then US 2 weeks, do they follow?

I love Madonna, but I do believe that she is a gigabitch, which is kinda sad. I do wish she was nicer to people in her personal dealings. Oh well - if she was nice and accomodating, she probably wouldn't be the superstar that she is..

she did turn her gardener into a director...

Guest nothingfails0603
Lol at all the Madonna sheep defending Madonna. She has, and always will be, an egotistical shit. As a Madonna fan you should just accept the fact that she has a very cuntish and perfectionist personality, shes a rigorous and cold woman to the bone. And I love her. But 5 people walking out like this? It screams suspicion, and anyone who thinks otherwise ought to think better of it.

Of COURS she is a hard person to work for. Shes a diva.

I agree. Madonna is a fantastic celebrity and entertainer, but I don't think the biggest loon would love the woman anymore if they had to go work for her for a year or two. Madonna is Madonna and she's great for that, but it doesn't make her employees bad people if they decide too much is too much.

Who wouldn't love to meet the woman? But saying you met Madonna or something is totally different than being at her beckon call. Barbra Streisand or Elizabeth Taylor are the same way, legendary women that get everyones attention when they walk into their room, but you would not want to be around them when they're in a mood.

Her good friend since her early days Debbi....something....starts with a M I think....who has been in everal madonna videos......She was on the The View in the past 3 years I think it was and was asked if she liked working with Madonna and she said No......she said something like shes my friend but she is extremely particular and has to make everything perfect and it takes too long and its a lot of hard work......

I think most regular people don't want to work with their friends, changes things.

Anyway her friends in her career are different than hired nannies and help.

I think she respects her friends who don't take her shit, lol

qrdzky.jpg