Madonna Greatest Hits: Hopefully Out By Fall

id like him and timbaland but no duets

i want her hair to be dark for the new look with a glowing tan. also no theme but just stylish clothing but simple

you just need the name of the producer and you'll get it all. think about some M's recent (and less recent) remixes...

No TIMBO please.

+1. And I hope they aren't in a style similiar to HC, either. Do you think she will do any of these songs on the Sticky and Sweet extension?

What's funny is that Madonna (or her people representing her) supposedly is on Twitter, though hasn't posted anything in two years.

That tracklisting surely can't be authentic. It just can't.

Madonna To Release FOURTH Greatest Hits Album!

The Queen of Pop is looking to get out of her Warner Brothers contract ASAP!

With a big money deal and new label at Live Nation, Madonna is going to release yet another greatest hits album on WB before jumping ship!!!

Her last one came out in 2006 and according to her manager Guy Oseary's Twitter, a fourth is being compiled!

What about just releasing Blonde Ambition on DVD? Or Sticky & Sweet tour?

Or a new album of B-sides, demos and the like?????

Perez

Oh... when I read the title I thought there would be a new studio album this year... I was like WTF!?!?!

Anyways.. cool news with some new tracks I guess ;) Other than that I don't care too much of this release... I feel like it's time she just gets over with it (Warner) and moves on to Live Nation finally!

Her last GH album was out in 2006? I musta have missed that one, Perez.

Furthermore- do we think Madonna would be taking suggestions for songs on her GH album? Come on now; if Guy is asking, he's just having some fun, I guess.

In this digital age, we're not gonna see an IC-like success, But, if this project is handled properly, it could be a decent success.

A career-spanning Madonna compilation should be treated as an event (like a Beatles' 1, Elvis' 30 #1 Hits, etc.). And please put together an exquisite booklet, WB.

I'm pleased that she probably will record new tracks for it, as well.

Guest ditaluver
A career-spanning Madonna compilation should be treated as an event (like a Beatles' 1, Elvis' 30 #1 Hits, etc.). And please put together an exquisite booklet, WB.

Yes!!! I want something fabulous!!!

:D

The inevitable ponderment: Will it be a single disc? If so, it will feel so incomplete, especially with new tracks on it. U2 did it, (that U218 release, which had 16 hits and two new tracks), but...

Beatles' 1 and Elvis' 30 #1 Hits were single discs, and contained 27 and 31 tracks, respectively. Now, some of the songs are shorter than M's, but, sitll- if a CD houses 80 minutes of music, how'd they fit 31 tracks on Elvis'? Even if it's a 3-minute average per track, that's 90 minutes and change.

ursa, if that wonderful Perez is counting STR,then it will be her fourth.

He erroneously wrote that her last GH was out in 2006. Has he photographed himself wearing that dunce cap yet or what?

Guest hot revolver

Womanizer perhaps? :demonic:

gross no!! :scared:

i was hopin she covered or at least sampled this is your night which was a pretty huge dance hit in the 90s by amber.

Guest ursaminorjim
i was hopin she covered or at least sampled this is your night which was a pretty huge dance hit in the 90s by amber.

gross no!! :scared:

Guest hot revolver

I luv oakenfold he did faster killed pussycat with that Clueless actress Brittany Murphy.

luv that song!

I am actually kind of shocked that she's being so generous with Warner. Although maybe I shouldn't say that until I hear what she does for the compilation. It could be throw-away material.

Anyway, this is a nice surprise. I am excited to pass judgement on it. :lol: