Madonna Greatest Hits: Hopefully Out By Fall

Guest dicktracy
did i hear it right? Pat Leonard is on board?? :blink:

:drama:

He produced her first post-divorce album... maybe she wants another Like A Prayer. Can't wait to hear the new 'Til Death Do Us Part.

He produced her first post-divorce album... maybe she wants another Like A Prayer. Can't wait to hear the new 'Til Death Do Us Part.

"The bruises they will fade away... they stab so hard with the things that they... inject into my lovely little cheeks..."

Bitch is still working out the rhyming pattern.

Guest dicktracy
"The bruises they will fade away... they stab so hard with the things that they... inject into my lovely little cheeks..."

Bitch is still working out the rhyming pattern.

:demonic::demonic::demonic:

Giving this some further thought they need to reduce to a one disc release with no new songs and maybe 10 or 11 in total. Tracklisting:

1. Miles Away (her most recent and therefore best known hit)

2. Love Profusion (because most people have never heard of it so they should buy the album)

3. Nothing Fails (as above)

4. Gambler (forgotten early gem)

5. Look of Love (as above)

6. One More Chance (....to be heard)

7. Oh Father (so they can re-release AGAIN)

8. Keep It Together (major US hit)

9. Love Don't Live Here Anymore (another popular re-release option)

10. Another Suitcase in Another Hall (her most successful film role so bung this one in)

11. 4 Minutes - radio remix instrumental (one for the fans)

I am certain Warners will take this on board.

LOVE IT :dramatic: Still, I wish they could add some album gems like Love Song (it has Prince on it!) and Did You Do It (fits her new hip-hop image).

hot track... Hung Up

gem... Get Together

egg zachary :thumbsup:

also:

hot track=who's that girl

gem=look of love

or

mediocre hot track=american pie

gem=time stood still

Guest Danny86

I think he meant "gem" in the sense of an unreleased older track, just like how Guy Oseary said it:

"We are trying to get two new tracks on the album. But not sure if they should be "never before heard" gems, or simply start from scratch."

I think he meant "gem" in the sense of an unreleased older track, just like how Guy Oseary said it:

"We are trying to get two new tracks on the album. But not sure if they should be "never before heard" gems, or simply start from scratch."

The gem will probably be one of the widely leaked tracks like Revenge or Gone, Gone, Gone to teach us a lesson for internet piracy. :tongue:

So what are we thinking about names? Something cute and clever like Multiplatinum Blonde? Or something more to the point like The Very Best of Madonna.

I'm personally leaning towards The Hits, Baby One More Time.

:horn:

I originally wanted Like It Or Not: The Best Of Madonna. This was before the new recordings were a go and I thought they should have revamped LION for a single release.

I still love John/Jeri Heiden's unused "Ultra Madonna" concept seen in my sig. This was the original title/design for The Immaculate Collection (the Japanese insert still refers to it as such.)