Madonna Greatest Hits: Hopefully Out By Fall

I hope this is the official title for the new Greatest Hits. Very fitting. :)

Guest Pud Whacker
If madonnatribe says it's not the title..well I'm sad.Too good to be true I guess.

im glad its not - if i hear the word icon one more time in the news, out of peoples mouths, etv...

If madonnatribe says it's not the title..well I'm sad.Too good to be true I guess.

Aren't they the first to claim it was the title?? If any fan site shapes the news around Madonna, it's Madonnatribe.

I actually liked the title ICONOGRAPHY. It seemed fitting. She's an Icon!! Though, I do hope for something a little more creative from our queen Icon!!

Guest Danny86
Are you sure? Or at least mentioned it was an iconic possibility that our Icon would call it Iconography?

Yes, I am sure. When it was posted on their forum, the webmasters on the next day said that it's not the title and the current provisional title is something more obvious.

Guest Pud Whacker
Oh please, it was the perfect title.

it wasnt bad or anything. something just a little more bombastic!!!

Guest Danny86
In other words, they don't know either.

Of course they know. Remember it's the same fansite who revealed the whole tour setlist almost 2 months before the tour started last year.

Guest Pud Whacker
Couldn't care less about lazy album titles, the old hag is still alive and we should be THANKFUL for that :lol:

i love your sig and this CC>>>

:dramatic:

They are good at creating the illusion they "know" when in reality they shape what they know. No one can't convince me otherwise, because I've followed their site for years, they simply keep posting info, revising until eventually things are confirmed!!

They are good at creating the illusion they "know" when in reality they shape what they know. No one can't convince me otherwise, because I've followed their site for years, they simply keep posting info, revising until eventually things are confirmed!!

No, they know.I was a very good friends with the webmasters and I was also a moderator and believe me, they know things and it's not just an act.I've heard some demos from RIT weeks before the start of the tour, for example :thumbsup:

Are you sure? Or at least mentioned it was an iconic possibility that our Icon would call it Iconography?

I think it was first posted on UKMix by someone who had supposedly spoken with Warner Spain about the release. I think it caught on from there.

I believe MTribe though, unfortunately. :confused:

Guest Not4Pussies

she didnt properly promote GHV2 after DWT either cuz she went straight to making Swept Away

she did one US interview

she came up with a lazy title

and no new songs

and get this GHV2 was released in Nov!!

this tour ends in early Sept

and the GH is supposed to come out at the end of Sept

minimal to no promo i suspect

and probably new song with no new video or proper video

im glad its not - if i hear the word icon one more time in the news, out of peoples mouths, etv...

:lol: I so agree! That word has been so devalued with indescriminate or over-use...

Yet I think that if she won't secure it now, some other pretender might use it for her/his own.. and I'd go, the nerve!!! :lol:

I was thinking something along the line of Camel Toe; 27 years of

lol no but seriously I like the idea of Icon, it's well fitted.