Madonna Greatest Hits: Hopefully Out By Fall

anna_h

forget about the other bond track that doesn't get an official release anytime soon and she does by the way speak french on that track. the reworked track is one of the earliest works on 'american life'.

Hmmm...what other unreleased tracks were rumored to exist?

Mind Trap (or Mind Trapper or Mind Trappa) - didn't this BECOME "Nobody Knows Me"?

My Ejector (or Ejector)

Bad Nature

The Supabitch Parade

The Process - which reportedly became "X-Static Process"

"Adverse Youth”

I Can't Place It (Confusion Pt. 2)

Little Piece of Nothing

...and those leaked lyrics to "Can't You See My Mind?" leaked in August 2002 might very well be real since they feature French lines in them. :wow:

I still hope we get to hear that some day.

Guest Danny86

^I believe most of those titles were unconfirmed as "Can't You See My Mind?" was the only registered songtitle. "The Game" also came out of nowhere.

Anna says the title of the new song has not been mentioned anywhere.

oh gawd, if this is GHV3, these are the only songs released as a single or publicly performed

Die Another Day

American Life

Hollywood

Nothing Fails

Love Profusion

Imagine

Hung Up

Sorry

Get Together

Jump

Hey You

4 Minutes

Give It 2 Me

Miles Away

However, if anna says it's the best compilation... that throws GHV3 concept out of the window...

...and those leaked lyrics to "Can't You See My Mind?" leaked in August 2002 might very well be real since they feature French lines in them. :wow:

I still hope we get to hear that some day.

Does anyone have these lyrics? If you do please post :horn:

Pud, you don't think so? We saw how up in arms some got over The Confessions Tour. Another representation of her in cross form probably would get some negative attention. Not that that would be a bad thing, just sayin'.

Anyhow, a 2002-2009 compilation would be such an uneventful one, even WB has to know what a horrid mistake that would be.

i so hope we get to hear 'Can't You See My Mind' someday....imo DAD was the height of Madonna/Mirwais and possibly my fav madge song, so i would die to hear what other bond-esque song they created together at that time....

Guest Not4Pussies

supposedly its called "Cool Song"

which go with the lyrics anna has had as her signature

'it's so cool to be uncool

it's so good to look so bad

isn't this the best thing you've ever had'

Pud, you don't think so? We saw how up in arms some got over The Confessions Tour. Another representation of her in cross form probably would get some negative attention. Not that that would be a bad thing, just sayin'.

Anyhow, a 2002-2009 compilation would be such an uneventful one, even WB has to know what a horrid mistake that would be.

It would be terrible, and foolish of Madonna to insist on. If they don't do the full 'career spanner' now, then they will wait and whore it out once she's launched promotion for her next project off of Warner Bros., putting a dent in sales of her new release.

That said, if the past decade has taught us anything, we'll probably wind up with a tracklisting such as:

1. Get Together

2. 4 Minutes - with Justin Timberlake and Timbaland

3. (new song)

4. Hung Up

5. Die Another Day

9. Sorry

6. (new song)

7. Give It 2 Me

8. American Life (Missy Elliot American Dream Clean Edit)

10. Hollywood (Jacques Lu Cont's Thin White Duck Mix Edit)

12. (new song - "American Life" outtake)

11. Jump

13. Hey You

14. Me Against The Music - with Britney Spears

15. Nobody Knows Me (Live, "I'm Going To Tell You A Secret")

16. Miles Away (Japan-only bonus track)

.... NoOoOOOOOO!

Does anyone have these lyrics? If you do please post :horn:

These were reported by the old Madonnarama site (I think), back in 2002:

Ask me what to do and I'll tell you

no time to feel bad

I'm gonna show you

This intolerance to kindness

this uninfluential mess

honey turn me on and let the game go

chorus:

All is in my eyes

all is in disguise

no more compromise

Can't you see my mind?

All is blowing up

tears get wept with charms

I can read your sign

but can you read my mind?

As you turn the light on

I move like a scorpion

This unwellness towards love

this fountain with no eau

man you're my resort

I'll drink your poison

chorus:

All is in my eyes

all is in disguise

no more compromise

Can't you see my mind?

All is blowing up

tears get wept with charms

I can read your sign

Voulez vous jouer avec moi?

Je voudrais t'aimer tous les jours

chorus:

All is in my eyes

all is in disguise

no more compromise

Can't you see my mind?

All is blowing up

tears gets wept with charms

I can read your sign

No one knows if they are real. They seem a little "out there" but the lyrics to "Die Another Day" were bizarre too.

Guest bulgar

^ yea, those sound authentic to me. and besides, anna confirmed that M sings a few lines in french so that's gotta be it

No one knows if they are real. They seem a little "out there" but the lyrics to "Die Another Day" were bizarre too.

Yeah, no more bizarre than "I'm gonna kiss some part of" ... I've always wondered why she left that line so incomplete. Doesn't rhyme, doesn't evoke much for me. *scratches head*

Too bad we won't get "Can't You See My Mind?" any time soon. Ah well -- let's hope the gem will be something that shines up really nicely.

That crucifx packaging would have been legendary.

if they have a window store sized poster of that crucifix as part of the promo in-stores, that might cause a ruckus...

14_madonna02.jpg

im glad this cover is a REJECT.......that VanityFair cover shot is old news now and

its waaay over used....try takin a new pic madonna...please?

i do like the tree top birdie crow pic tho.

I would have thought that any pictures used were purely to give an idea of the packaging overall? Once they have decided on the packaging, they can go off and create a shoot in line with the final product rather than doing a shoot and then creating the packaging around it.

I'm sure Madonna will decide the look she wants to go with later on and can work with the photographers in line with the product requirements.

Three songs is great though - so long I like them and the rest of the compilation hasn't got some glaring omission!

Guest Pud Whacker
I'm glad this was rejected. It would probably suit a Michael Jackson collection, complicated, intricate and self important. Madonna's GH needs just a simple and elegant design.

im a skimmer!!! so wait, this isnt a fucking joke robster fan made thing shyt? this was a real deal floating around? i dont believe it. I CANT BELIEVE IT. its so unbelievably bad. from concept to execution to post-ray of light fan picked pics. NEIN. its not real.

i like the cross idea but they should use less photoshop, the original photo is already photoshoped to death

the COAD photo indeed is the worst of all LOL

if they scrapped this concept i wonder what direction would take... as we know she is doing a new photoshoot with Meisel for this project...

Guest Pud Whacker

pasting a photo of madonna on a cross is not only amateur but just stupid - and if this was a real thing being shown to madonna the person should be fired ON THE SPOT. setting photos in the cross template is not going to cause a furor. so lets not compare that to the confessions tour.

Yes, what is that? hehe

Can nevere underestimate how people react to anything Madonna related.

I just would like to see this project have a cool title, cool artwork, nice packaging, the works. Go all out already, WB.

As I said before, I think the packaging would be a concept just using old photos. Any project like this would create mock ups and various designs before agreeing on a final one.

I hate the photo but I like the way the package folds out as a crucifix. Totally Madonna.

pasting a photo of madonna on a cross is not only amateur but just stupid - and if this was a real thing being shown to madonna the person should be fired ON THE SPOT. setting photos in the cross template is not going to cause a furor. so lets not compare that to the confessions tour.

I sooooooooo Love you babe!!!!!!!