Madonna Greatest Hits: Hopefully Out By Fall

y cant they make an official poll on her website for fuck sake

exactly. because Twitter it's kinda new to everyone but her official site is more reliable. Anyway I suggested him Who's That Girl - the first time on a compilation. :vanitybonet:

Guest harbors

Madge's rep Liz Rosenberg confirmed the news earlier today in a statement. "We're hoping to have a greatest hits package come out in September," she says. Adding: "Madonna does have plans to go into the studio to record a few new songs for this album." :dramatic::dramatic::dramatic:

http://www.fadedyouthblog.com/

hard to belive! this is a Warner thing isnt it? why she would bother to record more songs for them?

Because most people who like Madonna already have her other greatest hits albums with the songs that they like. Why would they buy the same thing they already have? I think to get a lot of people to buy it, they would have to put something new on it.

Don't most greatest hits albums always have a few new songs? GHV2 was quite unusual in that it didn't.

http://www.people.com/people/article/0,,20266265,00.html

Calling all Madonna fans! The Queen of Pop is coming out with a long-awaited greatest hits collection this fall.

'We're hoping to have a greatest hits package come out in September," the singer's longtime publicist, Liz Rosenberg, tells PEOPLE. "We're all very excited about it."

With so many hit songs to choose from over her long career, the singer's manager, Guy Oseary, asked fans on Twitter Tuesday which tunes they think should be included. "Working on Madonna's greatest hits album," he wrote. "Any tracks that you think MUST be on?"

Still, the new album won't only feature songs her fans know and love. "Madonna does have plans to go into the studio to record a few new songs for this album," says Rosenberg.

The greatest hits album will be Madonna's last with Warner Records, with whom she sold more than 200 million albums. In October 2007, she ended her 27-year relationship with the label when she signed a reported $150 million deal with concert promoter Live Nation.

Because most people who like Madonna already have her other greatest hits albums with the songs that they like. Why would they buy the same thing they already have? I think to get a lot of people to buy it, they would have to put something new on it.

Don't most greatest hits albums always have a few new songs? GHV2 was quite unusual in that it didn't.

i agree and i hope its true, but that doesnt sound something she would really bother to do. this GH thing seems more like an obligation from her old record contract.

I know i shouldnt get my hopes up but still :D!

My question is if she's recording some new songs for this GHs who is the producer(s)?

I wonder if it'll be someone from the past 3 albums? (Timbaland,Pharrell,Price,Mirwais) or someone new?

This made my day. Although I am not so sure. It's not our Queen style to do these kind of things.

It's so good anyway.

Madonna's Greatest Hits Album to Include New Songs

Calling all Madonna fans! The Queen of Pop is coming out with a long-awaited greatest hits collection this fall.

'We're hoping to have a greatest hits package come out in September," the singer's longtime publicist, Liz Rosenberg, tells PEOPLE. "We're all very excited about it."

With so many hit songs to choose from over her long career, the singer's manager, Guy Oseary, asked fans on Twitter Tuesday which tunes they think should be included. "Working on Madonna's greatest hits album," he wrote. "Any tracks that you think MUST be on?"

Still, the new album won't only feature songs her fans know and love. "Madonna does have plans to go into the studio to record a few new songs for this album," says Rosenberg.

The greatest hits album will be Madonna's last with Warner Records, with whom she sold more than 200 million albums. In October 2007, she ended her 27-year relationship with the label when she signed a reported $150 million deal with concert promoter Live Nation.

http://www.people.com/people/news/0,,,00.html

Guest hot revolver
right on!

hope she works with pharrell. :thumbsup:

id like him and timbaland but no duets

i want her hair to be dark for the new look with a glowing tan. also no theme but just stylish clothing but simple