The Official UK Charts Thread

thebigham

This is completely hypothetical of course but do you mean desperate like seeing grown ass men cling on to the latest pop slut only to act like they never did 2 years later when she's no longer "it"?? My boyfriend is pushing 40 and he has the tendency to do that too. It must make one feel "cool" and "youthful" to know that at that age you can still get down with the kids in the fag bar when Gaga comes on.

20061114_sheep.jpg

jajaja_2.jpg

however, Gaga looks 40 already.

lady-gaga-not-easy-being-green.jpg]

Guest SuperPop

This is completely hypothetical of course but do you mean desperate like seeing grown ass men cling on to the latest pop slut only to act like they never did 2 years later when she's no longer "it"?? My boyfriend is pushing 40 and he has the tendency to do that too. It must make one feel "cool" and "youthful" to know that at that age you can still get down with the kids in the fag bar when Gaga comes on.

:bow::clap::lmao:

20061114_sheep.jpg

o0uch :lmao: oh QB

20061114_sheep.jpg

:rotfl: